PDA

View Full Version : 144hz Monitor set the correct?

Provocation
10-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Hello, I have a some time ago 144hz Monitor buy. iiyama prolite gb2488hsu.
It also runs just fine, I might even improve slightly. And have also been to
see the strange Laggs was not to blame NewNet. I apologized even at TimTim.
Now on to my problem (or rather a question) my input lag is completely gone, (no ghost players more) xD
But it seems to me as if many players see me much faster than I. My Unrealturnament.ini I have set the monitor.
is there any other settings that I need to make to utilize the benefits of a 144hz monitor?
at the monitor I changed two settings (1) I put a hook in direkt-Drive-Mode and ECO mode on 1 but goes to 3 (what's better?)
who be nice if you can tell me what I can still adjust or must adjust

Thank you and Sorry for my bad english

edit: I still have a little jerk

TimTim
10-21-2014, 08:19 AM
What is your FrameRateLimit and Netspeed? I would set your FrameRateLimit to 144 and Netspeed to at least 20000. And have you tried "mutate ace highperftoggle" (and then reconnect)? You can also try setting your CPU speed on your UT shortcut like so:

Right click on your UT shortcut and choose properties.
http://puu.sh/ckGhY/50bd3d74a0.png

Add -CPUSPEED=XXXX (where XXXX is your CPU speed in MHz).
http://puu.sh/ckGj0/929bc7c5f5.png

Moskva
10-21-2014, 12:38 PM
Send it to me and will fix it within 5-8 years

Provocation
10-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Thank you FrameRateLimit is 144 and nettspeed always on 20000 xD but the second option I did not know thx

Finalzje
10-23-2014, 06:49 AM
Just a question, did you enable 144Hz in your gfx driver / windows/.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-23-2014, 03:06 PM
set refresh rate at 144hz
set framerate at 145
type mutate ace highperftoggle - make sure its activated

then reconnect

you should get a stable fps of 144 frames all the time with the above set like this, if not I would look into changing some renderer settings

Provocation
10-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Hello and thanks for your reply
I have now changed several settings, and have Windows 7 installed new again. I've downloaded a UnrealTournament.ini with 144hz settings (unrealshot) of. xD, The ini is really good, did not at all that can be off as much. : D, no annoying taunts more of the other players. lol, I left all the settings in the ini so, but will change the Crosshair color because it is too bright. And I deleted the whole say's from the user.ini. Lol, I do not need. On the monitor I have found (Overdrive) to -1, I do not know if is better to -2. i.style mode is on FPS Gams. In the Nividia setting, I changed only one setting. . (V-sync) off (E: \ Unreal Tournament \ System \ UnrealTournament.exe -CPUSPEED = 2294) also changed.
I have my internet optimized with the TCP Optimizer. And in Windows directly, I have everything set to 144hz. I played with the settings, two maps UT. And did not stutter more and can also better meeting. Power now correctly playing fun again. And wanted to say again, very good job TimTim for NewNet. Get me really stupid before because I always thought the whole lags come along. Oh yes, I have changed a still Crosshair size. It is 1.5 in the cross way too big, I set it to 0.8

Thank you and sorry for bad English, I hope you understand me xD

L0nEwolF
12-16-2014, 10:12 PM
What kind of GPU you have?? you need a good GPU to run 144hz i recommend nvidia GTX series you also need to change your render config inside unrealtournament.ini Email me to [email protected] for a full detailed guide.