PDA

View Full Version : What do I have to click on to stop this?

Moko
10-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Seems I got a email about some new league....I just wanna know what do I have to click on to never have another league update because I will never join and I don't want to ever know about another one as long as I live they're been nothing but torment for me ever since the 2nd mlsg.

Please I suppose it would be same but whoever else it is I'll take the answer how do I not get these anymore. lol

Thanks!

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Chamberly
10-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Sometimes... uh... the admin actually make the email and spam it out? :P LOL idk.

Maybe it's the stop getting email notification from admins as well.
http://www.unrealkillers.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
Try this^
"Receive Email from Administrators" have that uncheck? I doubt this would do much.

Moko
10-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Sounds reasonable I clicked it I hope that works. Thanks Cha!

|uK|Anthrax
10-30-2014, 08:24 PM
Seems I got a email about some new league....I just wanna know what do I have to click on to never have another league update because I will never join and I don't want to ever know about another one as long as I live they're been nothing but torment for me ever since the 2nd mlsg.

Please I suppose it would be same but whoever else it is I'll take the answer how do I not get these anymore. lol

Thanks!

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

why so rude moki ?

Moko
10-31-2014, 10:30 AM
why so rude moki ?

If you knew what I've been through with these "pro league" people you'd wanna never go near them again too.
Not rude it's keeping my sanity.

|uK|Anthrax
10-31-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm just kidding