PDA

View Full Version : cant log in

killerawesome
11-08-2014, 07:17 AM
hey guys I cant log in to these public server and I honestly dont know why
its been going for over a year now and I couldnt find any admin to help me out with figuring out why
some dude on irc told me to post here for help
I'm afraid I'm banned since I cant log as spectator either
anyway if someone could please enlight me or help me solve this situation I would be really thankful

the servers:
185.16.85.10:7777
75.102.41.52:7777

Chamberly
11-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Post a screen shot of the message when the server reject you, so I can see where the ban is coming from. Thanks.

killerawesome
11-08-2014, 09:02 AM
I just get connection failed
I dont see any msg

Chamberly
11-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Ah. I guess an admin will check into this.

killerawesome
11-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Okay, I'm waiting for an admins help

killerawesome
11-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Hmm..
why no one help me :/
I'm on irc by the way no admin there though

|uK|fleecey
11-09-2014, 10:16 AM
SAM |uK|chiseller Higor

Higor
11-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Methinks SAM applied a ip-range ban to get rid of a certain IR player, maybe he got caught up in it?

--- Updated ---

IPPolicies slot [1].
It's an ip range ban.

killerawesome
11-10-2014, 05:39 AM
yea I didnt get a ban during a game i just got rejected by server one day and its for so long now

killerawesome
11-16-2014, 11:28 AM
still banned
talked to almsot every admin and no one can really explain or help me
everybody just tell me another name of an admin in the server
why no one helps :P?

Higor
11-16-2014, 12:30 PM
It's SAM 's ban (or Shiva's?), and clearly an old one.
None of the active moderators/admins actually knows why that IP range block is there for, the only thing I've found is persistant cheat logs on said ip's between 2011 and 2012 so my bet is on that.

But, I will create a unique exception on your IP address, so don't change it anytime soon ok?
I expect it to be the same IP you're posting from.

--- Updated ---

Try joining to UK server.

|uK|kenneth
11-16-2014, 12:34 PM
still banned
talked to almsot every admin and no one can really explain or help me
everybody just tell me another name of an admin in the server
why no one helps :P?

IPPolicies slot [1].
It's an ip range ban.

^^

killerawesome
11-19-2014, 05:15 AM
It's SAM 's ban (or Shiva's?), and clearly an old one.
None of the active moderators/admins actually knows why that IP range block is there for, the only thing I've found is persistant cheat logs on said ip's between 2011 and 2012 so my bet is on that.

But, I will create a unique exception on your IP address, so don't change it anytime soon ok?
I expect it to be the same IP you're posting from.

--- Updated ---

Try joining to UK server.

well its not working for me i dont know if my ip has changed from the exception you made

still cant join and play nor spec

Higor
11-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Your ip changed, will update it in one hour.

killerawesome
11-20-2014, 12:47 PM
maybe its not the ip idk I cant log in
it says rejected tried both servers player and spec

Higor
11-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Ok, reach me in the forum chat and we'll work it out

killerawesome
11-23-2014, 07:01 AM
up up
SAM I'm waiting for ur reply still

Higor
11-23-2014, 10:06 AM
BROWN BOY SAM

Chamberly
11-23-2014, 06:56 PM
loool... broWN BOY SAM

epic fail. nice.

UNrealshots
11-24-2014, 08:00 AM
bump SAM/B|AZE be more active kthx SAM |uK|B|aZe.

|uK|fleecey
11-24-2014, 08:05 AM
bump SAM/B|AZE be more active kthx SAM |uK|B|aZe.

Blaze won't be active for a week, traveling.. But i can try msg sam!

killerawesome
11-25-2014, 05:32 AM
Blaze won't be active for a week, traveling.. But i can try msg sam!
Fleecey please do! :)

|uK|fleecey
11-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Fleecey please do! :)

I have!

This is the other thread I was talking you about SAM

SAM
11-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Fixed

killerawesome
11-30-2014, 08:08 AM
SAM
its not fixed anything from my side. ;[
I'm still banned on both IG servers
I joined the other servers and its fine but on both Instagib servers I'm banned
please help ;[

|uK|kenneth
11-30-2014, 09:05 AM
omfg

|uK|fleecey pm SAM again..

|uK|fleecey
11-30-2014, 09:48 AM
omfg

|uK|fleecey pm SAM again..

Calm down, I'm sure sam will be online sooner or later.. he doesn't need to come forum 24/7 lol

I talked to killer, told him to tag Sam so he will see it!

|uK|kenneth
11-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Calm down, I'm sure sam will be online sooner or later.. he doesn't need to come forum 24/7 lol

I talked to killer, told him to tag Sam so he will see it!

i know he can't be on 24/7 but seriously how long has this guy been waiting for getting unbanned 2 weeks maybe3?

Chamberly
11-30-2014, 06:45 PM
i know he can't be on 24/7 but seriously how long has this guy been waiting for getting unbanned 2 weeks maybe3?

He WAS unbanned.

killerawesome
11-30-2014, 06:57 PM
problem its an ip-range ban and only with individual ip exceptions I could play
I guess unless the ip-range gets removed there is no way I could play ;[

thanks for the help everyone :)

|uK|fleecey
11-30-2014, 07:50 PM
He WAS unbanned.

He was, but it didn't seem to work since he still have issues as he said

Higor
11-30-2014, 08:30 PM
Whitelisted your new ip.
TimTim
If XCGE is setup on IGUK server i'll remove the IP range ban, since nexgen would then be able to handle troublesome players.

killerawesome
12-03-2014, 12:43 PM
SAM !

killerawesome
12-06-2014, 02:38 PM
|uK|fleecey
can you try to reach them? seems like I cant through the forum
I really want to play some on my free time I dont understand why there is an ip range ban
why the admins cant remove it so annoying.

SAM
12-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi. The range is banned for a reason. Without opening a can of political worms, I suggest you move off occupied territory.

killerawesome
12-08-2014, 08:51 AM
hmm what can i say if the ban is being anti-israel or something and not cheating or laming or wateve gaming-related could it be I have nothing to say
thank you for explaining i guess
and btw I live in tel-aviv so idk what youre talking about really

Akki
12-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Herp derp. I'm an idiot.

SAM
12-10-2014, 02:15 AM
The ranges of occupied territory were banned roughly a year ago. Its possible that the location of it has changed. Its not anti Israel and that's quite drastic to say. Its anti occupation. There's plenty of ways to boycott the settlements ie businesses etc. Every way counts to let the settlers know its unacceptable without resorting to violence.

killerawesome
12-10-2014, 05:43 PM
nothing you said is related to unreal tournament.
and as you said a year ago maybe its time to update you see it causes problems
and its like youre saying this ban is justice to something like ut players are the big effect of it
you accomplish nothing by this ban just bringing more controversial feelings to this
please be reasonable and try to reconsider to take off this ban

SAM
12-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Its not controversial really. If we as people don't take action do you think the israeli govt will give anything back? Its down to the settlers now. Whether by economic, trades and other forms of embargo to enforce this. I suppose you could call this a form of embargo. Our servers refuse to trade / serve people on occupied territory. I've not made a secret of it.

I wouldn't like it if someone came to my house and settled in it while the army forced me out to live as a peasant. Yes. The actions are small. But on a larger scale, boycotting companies and people on settlement land that is not theirs is a way of saying no. If you look at companies like sodastream, their shares have dropped so much, costing them millions, that they are actually moving their company to allocated territory. It may not be related to unreal tournament directly, but if someone moves off occupied territory to play, then its one small good that's come out of something, that otherwise people would think is not achievable through a game.

I have nothing against Israel or Judaism. In fact I graded to Expert Level 1 in krav Maga and practiced it for roughly five years. Also take note that your fellow Israelis (both Palestinians and Jews) are able to play without issues.

I'll get round to updating the IP blocks for occupied territory but my week is pretty busy. So hopefully the weekend.

Mp/5
12-11-2014, 07:49 AM
I wouldn't like it if someone came to my house and settled in it while the army forced me out to live as a peasant

what about if someone shoot rockets at your house every week would you like it then? do u have ip blocks for gaza? maybe terror countries like syria, iran, lebanon...?
forget the fact the guy lives in tel aviv(i can confirm), which means u clearly fucked up the ip range you wanted to ban, why would you even bring politics into a game. tbh u r no better than the retard kids that play on the servers and as soon as they are mad about something they turn to racisim. maybe you need to come live in israel for a while before you judge our government actions, since you clearly have no idea what u r talking about...
in the meantime the guy that asked you on forum if you wanna come with him and burn israel flags is still allowed to play, but no you r not anti israel at all, you do krav maga ;D
idk where you live now sam but maybe if terrorists will come and hurt your family/friends or just town in general you will have a better perspective about things.
really didnt wanna respond in this thread since it has nothing to do with UT, but your opinions just shows how narrow minded/ brain washed by news, people are without even knowing much about the subject.

Jst2blond
12-11-2014, 08:01 AM
what about if someone shoot rockets at your house every week would you like it then? do u have ip blocks for gaza? maybe terror countries like syria, iran, lebanon...?
forget the fact the guy lives in tel aviv(i can confirm), which means u clearly fucked up the ip range you wanted to ban, why would you even bring politics into a game. tbh u r no better than the retard kids that play on the servers and as soon as they are mad about something they turn to racisim. maybe you need to come live in israel for a while before you judge our government actions, since you clearly have no idea what u r talking about...
in the meantime the guy that asked you on forum if you wanna come with him and burn israel flags is still allowed to play, but no you r not anti israel at all, you do krav maga ;D
idk where you live now sam but maybe if terrorists will come and hurt your family/friends or just town in general you will have a better perspective about things.
really didnt wanna respond in this thread since it has nothing to do with UT, but your opinions just shows how narrow minded/ brain washed by news, people are without even knowing much about the subject.

Stop flamming>>> read it carefully end of SAM s post

I have nothing against Israel or Judaism. In fact I graded to Expert Level 1 in krav Maga and practiced it for roughly five years. Also take note that your fellow Israelis (both Palestinians and Jews) are able to play without issues.

I'll get round to updating the IP blocks for occupied territory but my week is pretty busy. So hopefully the weekend.

Mp/5
12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
trust me i read everything he wrote very carefully before responding and i stand by my comment. maybe you should read mine again
and don't worry i ain't gonna start a political discussion here cause like i said it has nothing to do with UT, just like that ip range ban. if sam wants to continue this in private he is more than welcome

SAM
12-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Actually. I don't think you read as carefully as you claim. I didn't once mention anything relating to the violence. Just that occupation of land is unacceptable. You may think banning/not trading with people on settlements is unfair but I think it's unfair to occupy land.

It sounds like you are justifying occupation of land because someone 'fired a rocket'? So would you be happy if Palestine occupied land from Israel because they'd bombed them with fighter jets? Your argument is very off point. I'm not brainwashed because quite clearly without any prompting you justified occupation with an aggressive response, because of rocket fire. When all I said was occupation is unacceptable.

Sure learning or training in krav maga doesn't have a direct link to not having anything against it. Generally speaking though, if I had something against Israel or Israelis. I wouldn't pay Israeli's tuition fees. Nor would I have travelled to Israel to grade? Think about the wider picture.

Mp/5
12-11-2014, 01:13 PM
you obviously missed the point which wasn't to justify occupation cause of missiles firing on civilians, but to show you are indeed anti israel cause you have no problem with the stuff i mentioned above.
if you are not so why don't you have bans for countries that support terror and preform it ? what about syria, lebanon, iran, iraq, palestine, qatar?
maybe you should ban russian players too for their government actions vs ukraine? nah those stuff aren't important as occupation :/
the fact of the matter is you are not applying this ban to fight occupation or to fight the injustices of the world (how many israeli players from those areas even wanna play on the servers? 1?) + i doubt you are really that dumb to believe that this action will influence someone to move or change that situation in any way. you are doing so to reflect your opinions towards israel, even though your knowledge of the conflict is probably very very slim and limited to whatever u may see in some local news channels or maybe muslim friends/family you have that "informed" you.
in any case, those are your servers and you can choose to ban whoever you want. i just wanted to keep you honest and to call out your BS reasoning you gave.
now you have 1 less "judin" to worry about playing on your servers... maybe you will wake up when terror hits someone close to you like americans did after 9/11.
peace out "friend".

SAM
12-11-2014, 01:28 PM
If I was anti Israel would you alongside all other Israelis be playing? Stop being so stupid with your anti Israel comments.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Lol no one plays from syria or other "terrorist havens" that's why

SAM
12-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Sorry about this. I've been very busy with gym schedule. I will get round to this tomorrow evening for certain.

killerawesome
12-16-2014, 09:22 PM
I think occupation of land is unacceptable as well. I just want to play unreal tournament and i promise if I get to be the prime minister of Israel I give it all
ty for your time