PDA

View Full Version : im banned for no reason plis unbann me

busta
11-23-2014, 05:24 PM
it says connection fail

Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/59go29)

~~D4RR3N~~
11-23-2014, 05:58 PM
HOLY SHIT how did that ss come up like that?

|uK|fleecey
11-23-2014, 06:32 PM
He is probably caught up in milen's ban and I can't fix it, since he was kick banned...

Higor
11-23-2014, 06:48 PM
IP's aren't even close

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-23-2014, 09:56 PM
An easier solution for milen would be to go to his house, then smash his computer up, and duct tape him to the ceiling.

Moskva
11-24-2014, 02:36 AM
Resolution problems, unsure how to fix that anymore, but think you have to lower it (?)

busta
11-24-2014, 02:44 AM
same problem... connection fai

Moskva
11-24-2014, 04:00 AM
Was talking about how to fix the screenshot lol, about the connection fail... man this milen guy is annoying, wish I could help but not sure how

busta
11-24-2014, 04:09 AM
iknow, but i dont care screenshot fixed problem.. i want play ut... FUCK MILEN!

A^3
11-24-2014, 04:47 AM
Leave busta banned. Print screen over F9?

DANGERBOY
11-25-2014, 09:16 AM
yo he is still banned whazup

Higor
11-25-2014, 10:03 AM
Those console messages imply he's able to get it for a few seconds, meaning it isn't my ban that's doing it.

|uK|fleecey
11-25-2014, 12:02 PM
This is one of the thread SAM i was talking about!

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
11-26-2014, 08:29 AM
Does anyone have access to the UnrealTournament.ini on the server? It needs to be checked if his removal entry is there, you will get connection failed and nothing else if that is where a ban is placed.

SAM
11-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Fixed

uhwhat
12-14-2014, 12:34 PM
I was also just permanently banned for absolutely nothing.

I literally joined the server & was instantly banned for life by Fleece. Seriously. All I did was... Connect to the server. I joined & was given a temporary ban. Then I returned later & was given a permanent ban. I didn't even have time to do anything "bad" because I was literally in the server for all of three seconds before being banned. This is worthy of a lifetime ban? The fuck is wrong with you?

So nice to apparently let an emotional biased illogical female run wild with admin in a server.

Seems now the ban reason is "Banned until I verify who you are"..

The fuck? I'm a completely random player who has done absolutely nothing wrong other than suck at siege. Seriously. Why do you have to "verify" who I am.

|uK|fleecey
12-14-2014, 01:10 PM

I literally joined the server & was instantly banned for life by Fleece. Seriously. All I did was... Connect to the server. I joined & was given a temporary ban. Then I returned later & was given a permanent ban. I didn't even have time to do anything "bad" because I was literally in the server for all of three seconds before being banned. This is worthy of a lifetime ban? The fuck is wrong with you?

So nice to apparently let an emotional biased illogical female run wild with admin in a server.

The fuck? I'm a completely random player who has done absolutely nothing wrong other than suck at siege. Seriously. Why do you have to "verify" who I am.

Would be better if you have made your own thread instead of bumping someone else.
I banned you because when you first joined it said "refused access to the server" ..then few minutes, you came to the server and could play.
So I thought you bypassed it and that's why I banned you.

You're unbanned for now until futher notice from other admins.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71312967/Shot0111.bmp

jay2
12-15-2014, 05:53 PM

Your post was emotional :<

uhwhat
12-15-2014, 10:05 PM
Your post was emotional :<

I'm also not an admin/mod. She took her sweet ass time giving me an explanation, there was no reason stated for the ban until after I reconnected a few times and asked why in the text box before being booted again. You'd be annoyed too.

Anyway, I don't know what the connection issue is but I've never been banned or kicked from siege before.

None of my taunts/commands/etc work in the siege server either, but do everywhere else :|