PDA

View Full Version : respond time

medor
12-08-2014, 07:17 PM
With the last newnet at times 50/100 i not respond properly ... times becomes longer so needs of many click 4-5

~~D4RR3N~~
12-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Ive noticed newnet has some kind of buffering(?) system?
Like, if you click between shots it will buffer that click and give an unwanted shot. This has caused my clicks to get out of sync with my shots...

TimTim
12-09-2014, 04:20 PM
With the last newnet at times 50/100 i not respond properly ... times becomes longer so needs of many click 4-5
Can you be more specific?

Ive noticed newnet has some kind of buffering(?) system?
Like, if you click between shots it will buffer that click and give an unwanted shot. This has caused my clicks to get out of sync with my shots...
Yeah, it's probably this. Reg IG will buffer a shot too but not as soon or as easily as NewNet's IG. If you're spamming Fire a lot or if you accidentally click too soon, it's easy for your expectations to get out of sync with what's actually happening.

~~D4RR3N~~
12-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Reg IG will buffer a shot too but not as soon or as easily as NewNet's IG.
Well this is new, didnt know that.

medor
12-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Can you be more specific?

It's this i think. But I know not whether it is since the last release or already with the penultimate.

Yeah, it's probably this. Reg IG will buffer a shot too but not as soon or as easily as NewNet's IG. If you're spamming Fire a lot or if you accidentally click too soon, it's easy for your expectations to get out of sync with what's actually happening.

TimTim
12-09-2014, 06:56 PM
whether it is since the last release
It's worked that way for at least a year.

medor
12-09-2014, 07:11 PM
New for me and i haven't stop play.
May be not this way explanations

medor
12-11-2014, 06:56 PM
No problems today and yesterday so it's probably me or the server ... all ok now