Unfair admin Fleence/fleecey [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Unfair admin Fleence/fleecey

Octavian
12-16-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi,

Everytime I am online, Fleence or whatever this things name is gives me directly an kickvote vor no reason.

As seen in below image its everytime i get online.

Also she switching me from one team to another, last time he/she/thing changed me toe another team when i JUST made:

1 nuke, 1 nuke in hand, a jetpack, shieldbelt, jump and something else, that is thousends of RU and BAM she switched me.

Also u are giving me signs that i have to stop this that and aparently u want me to stop breating or i will get banned....

My point is:

Stop beïng a unfair admin or give your adminn rights up, i will come to this server u wont stop me just bc u like to ban me for no reason.

Ofcourse u will answer this either not or with a stupid answer that everyone on this server know is not correct.

Other admins, please respond.

Greetz Octavian, Picachu and Neo (all the same person :P )

http://s16.postimg.org/w5122odg1/Fleence.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/w5122odg1/)

Jst2blond
12-16-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi,

Everytime I am online, Fleence or whatever this things name is gives me directly an kickvote vor no reason.

Also she switching me from one team to another, last time he/she/thing changed me toe another team when i JUST made:

1 nuke, 1 nuke in hand, a jetpack, shieldbelt, jump and something else, that is thousends of RU and BAM she switched me.

The real one from "Fantastic four " ?
Not really smart talking like that ...

Krikor
12-16-2014, 07:25 PM
madura carajito

Shiro
12-16-2014, 07:26 PM
next time i see you ill kickvote you , i want all this attention Q_Q

|uK|fleecey
12-16-2014, 07:51 PM
Hi,

As seen in below image its everytime i get online.

Also u are giving me signs that i have to stop this that and aparently u want me to stop breating or i will get banned....

My point is:

Stop beïng a unfair admin or give your adminn rights up, i will come to this server u wont stop me just bc u like to ban me for no reason.

Ofcourse u will answer this either not or with a stupid answer that everyone on this server know is not correct.

Greetz Octavian, Picachu and Neo (all the same person :P )

http://s16.postimg.org/w5122odg1/Fleence.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/w5122odg1/)

Thank you for the kind words, I highlighted where you said I switched you when you made a lot of things.
Get your facts straight, someone left the game, teams were unfair and I typed !t and you got balance. I didn't move you, you got balanced. Yes it sucks getting switched when you make a lot of shit in the other team but if you get balance, you get balance.

Second of all, I haven't ban you, I placed a kickvote because your buildings and other stuff suck, and sometimes it's so fucking annoying when you boost me, I place a damn kickvote on you, I haven't ban you. But hey, thanks for the kickvote you placed on me, loved it.

Chamberly
12-16-2014, 07:52 PM
next time i see you ill kickvote you , i want all this attention Q_Q

Lmao, I'll join the kick train.

Moskva
12-16-2014, 08:07 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJ8AlB5CcAA3VVf.jpg:large

Banny
12-16-2014, 10:13 PM
I can kick vote you all day because of your dumb game play building super jetpack and laming around

BONZ
12-17-2014, 08:01 AM
I dont always agree with what Octavian decides to build but I thought rules were you have to have reason for placing kickvote- more than just finding someone annoying. I am guilty of sometimes breaking this rule but there you go

Jst2blond
12-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Another patethic/useless complain and thread .
By the way i ve find your future babies s clothes Flee !!
http://www.coscouture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/cos_elite_wild_things_sibling_costumes.jpg

RTG`
12-17-2014, 12:40 PM

This happens to me frequently and I'm sure its the same with everyone. And if I have couple nukes from my previous team, all i do is quit the game. I don't blame anyone, but the team balancer.. I think the team balancer moves players that have the lowest frags/points from the team and leaves the guys on the first place alone. But since you suck D, the team balancer will toss you around a lot.

And after making this bs thread what is your response back to them?

Chamberly
12-17-2014, 12:46 PM
I think the team balancer moves players that have the lowest frags/points from the team and leaves the guys on the first place alone.

Not really. The balancer only move the last person who joined the server.

-If someone left, that person get moved (if there is 2 extra in a team.)
-If that person that left came back, and another person leave, the last person that joined the server get moved (if there is any odd). Even if the last person is in top of the team list can get moved (if they racked up a lot of points in short amount of time before another join or something.)
-etc. I'm not gonna write out the whole theory of how the balancer work xD.

Tip: Don't depend on being a nuker/packing on expensive if you were last person who joined the server. You would never know when you might be switched.

SAM
12-17-2014, 02:21 PM
IM HATE YOU FLEENCE!

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-18-2014, 11:47 AM
lol those babies look cute

dont worry Banny I'll be there to shoot the ape down

Icehammer
01-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Not really. The balancer only move the last person who joined the server.

-If someone left, that person get moved (if there is 2 extra in a team.)
-If that person that left came back, and another person leave, the last person that joined the server get moved (if there is any odd). Even if the last person is in top of the team list can get moved (if they racked up a lot of points in short amount of time before another join or something.)
-etc. I'm not gonna write out the whole theory of how the balancer work xD.

Tip: Don't depend on being a nuker/packing on expensive if you were last person who joined the server. You would never know when you might be switched.

Some days ago, was playing in a random map and team balance changes me to the other team (I was the first in enter in my previous team). And also, I was 1st in the team list.

|uK|fleecey
01-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Some days ago, was playing in a random map and team balance changes me to the other team (I was the first in enter in my previous team). And also, I was 1st in the team list.

If you reconnect in game, means you were last in even if you are first