PDA

View Full Version : Banned by someone

KaaBooM
12-28-2014, 10:24 AM
hi just got banned for 500 matches...(Saturday) apparently laming and dm'ing in the middle of the map.... on CTF-Control.

firstly 500 matches ban seems abit excessive.

secondly there was several people laming in the mid. some guy called fractuis or w/e who was sitting in a corner... laming...

thirdly i was not one of them. unless you class sealing off/defending a flag carrier laming in the mid i would be guilty but i highly doubt that would be a bannible offense or is it?

and last but not least no name was given from the admin who banned me.

Jst2blond
12-28-2014, 11:52 AM
server? any screenshot ? date and hour if possible and at least, do you have 2 computers, because it seems you were trying to enter with another comp ...Not me btw :)

KaaBooM
12-28-2014, 12:12 PM
hi it was the uk server , i dont have any screenshot as i couldn't re enter to obtain one, it was around 9:30 GMT saturday night my brother uses the same internet connection and he plays on the server also but i dont have 2 computers. if that helps -.-

~~D4RR3N~~
12-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Maybe you could ask your brother if he has been banned. Post some nicks, so that any admin/mod that may have banned you might come up

TimTim
12-28-2014, 04:10 PM
You were camping the ramp on Control and backshooting players. This was all you did for minutes at a time. I ignored it the first time and the second time I saw it, but three strikes and you're out. I didn't recognize your name at first so I looked up other names linked to your machine and saw Klickz/Haze, who I remember dealing with in the past for a similar offense, which is why I gave you 500. I should also mention that there seem to be a much higher percentage of lamers on the UK server than the US one (probably due to the fact that unrealshots has done such a good job with keeping the US server in line), so on the rare occasion that I play in the UK server, I'm not gonna fuck around when I see people breaking the rules.

You can still play on the US server (which I saw you doing immediately after being banned from the UK one), and you'll be able to play on the UK server again in a few days.

KaaBooM
12-28-2014, 05:49 PM
You were camping the ramp on Control and backshooting players. This was all you did for minutes at a time. I ignored it the first time and the second time I saw it, but three strikes and you're out. .

i am sorry but i don't camp...., i admit if im running along the top line of the middle of control i will turn to see if anyone is coming up the ramp opposite or entering the base and i will take a sneaky shot but i don't purposely sit there and camp/backshoot people.
for future information i am not Klickz/Haze as this person is my brother and uses the same internet connection, but doesn't use my computer, so it would be much appreciated if in any future problems with my name/nick are not reflecting from these names. like i said a 500 match ban is a bit excessive due to the fact i've never been kicked/banned before.

TimTim
12-28-2014, 06:21 PM
i am not Klickz/Haze
Story checks out (different PC MACs, though he must have used your PC in 2013), so I'll remove your ban since the point's been made and you seem like a reasonable enough fellow. In the future, no matter how lame other people are playing, please don't wait along the top middle of Control to shoot players in the back as they enter your base. This is directed towards everyone reading this thread, not only KaaBooM.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
12-28-2014, 07:18 PM
I should also mention that there seem to be a much higher percentage of lamers on the UK server than the US one

It's always been like that, that's why I avoided it for two years.

|uK|ScReaM
01-22-2015, 10:49 AM
not the first time he does this :)

Kate*Bush
01-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Yes, they got all already, Humble yourselves ! Is pidars ! (gays)