PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys....

Moko
01-24-2015, 12:28 PM
I know people seem to think I've become a real **** because I don't like how people act here but oh well, it is what it is! That aside I'd like to thank ever single person (that I actually know, some of you I have never seen before in my life! LOL) here for the life lessons I have learned interacting with all the different cultures, languages and ideologies. Though we don't all agree on almost everything the things I have learned are still invaluable. I never knew that people I can't touch, see without photos or anything else would affect me so much.

I thank the bullies because they made me stronger, I thank the kind they made me smile, I thank the loving because you know who doesn't like feeling loved by a friend or other? I hope God blesses every one of you with love, laughter and peace, and I include those who I know don't like me very much and more so I wish the most on them, because it doesn't matter what they do to me they're still people! :D

Been almost 5 years or maybe that by now since I've been here, been fun with some good times, some hell and high water with some people, sweet with some others, and painful, but it all I can say was worth it. I see everyone here as people, and as spirits who have a soul and I pray True Love (in all it's forms) is part of all your lives regardless of race, religion or ideology...That doesn't mean my beliefs are gone but God sees you all as souls that he loves and wants as his own so I see you as such.

Blessings, love and peace I send to you, may God bless you richly and abundantly!

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad159/Moko-Young/LPs/lovecanstillshine_zps0faf1ec3.png (http://s931.photobucket.com/user/Moko-Young/media/LPs/lovecanstillshine_zps0faf1ec3.png.html)

~ God Bless ~

~ SonrisaMokona :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-28-2015, 07:33 AM
Moko why you dislike all my posts >:'(

(recently)

Shiro
01-28-2015, 03:34 PM
~ God Bless ~

Krikor
01-28-2015, 04:41 PM
Is this a good bye? Just feels like it lol

W4rrior
02-13-2015, 04:36 AM
WENA MOKO
DIOS TE BENDIGA Y EXITO EN TODO!

BONZ
02-13-2015, 07:44 AM
Cheers to all you guys. I know some of you probably think I dont like you but truth is I have usually forgotten about things an hour later