Got a record on CTF-BT-XtreemWootabulousCB =D [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Got a record on CTF-BT-XtreemWootabulousCB =D

Mooooo
01-27-2015, 05:05 PM
A really slow one but it was the first one nonetheless!

This map has some rly bugged platforms. The movers create artifacts or are already artifacts when you get in near the start. Later on where the platforms that come out of the lava are, they sometimes become invisible when they come out. It's a pretty cool map, just has a few glitches.

Try and beat it!

(It's on the rightmost column near the bottom of the mapvote list)

Keep hopping! no jk, I dont actually say this.

BiGbOsS
02-04-2015, 10:36 AM
A really slow one but it was the first one nonetheless!

Welcome to the addiction! It won't be long now till you are voting the same map/maps over and over again in order to beat your own record or beat another's record while other people get mad at you because they do not like to play the same map over and over again.

That's what happened to me anyways lol

Mooooo
02-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the addiction! It won't be long now till you are voting the same map/maps over and over again in order to beat your own record or beat another's record while other people get mad at you because they do not like to play the same map over and over again.

That's what happened to me anyways lol

Yep, agreed. =) So far I like playing maps that I haven't played before. Ive played a lot of maps yet somehow I seem to get new maps a lot which is nice. I do like going back to old maps I've played but I rarely know them by name, lol.

Fierd_0 right? I've definitely seen you around, but not lately. have fun!

|uK|kenneth
02-07-2015, 06:51 PM
i couldn't even get past this room " Later on where the platforms that come out of the lava"
way to buggy its a pretty big map and probably fun when movers get fixed.

btw i can beat your rec easily i will do it when its ready to go my time is 2 mins

Mooooo
02-08-2015, 01:28 PM
i couldn't even get past this room " Later on where the platforms that come out of the lava"
way to buggy its a pretty big map and probably fun when movers get fixed.

btw i can beat your rec easily i will do it when its ready to go my time is 2 mins

There's two parts where platforms come out of the lava, maybe more, lol. But the first is the large room you come to right after the first long dodge using the bouncer. The second lava with platforms (the one I was referring to) is the one with the targets and you have to dodge over to the next platform and hit the target there. It works sometimes, especially if you are able to start the map yourself as the artifacts get worse over time. I'm sure you could beat my rec, haha, I wasn't going for speed, just trying to cap it. =D

|uK|kenneth
02-08-2015, 04:30 PM
yeah at§s the part i wwas talking about i just couldn't make it to buggy :(