applying for moderator [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : applying for moderator

Shiro
01-31-2015, 09:47 PM
Hello everyone. Im Beast aka Shiro aka SK8 , active siege player and member of TDN clan-
As the title says , i wanna be a moderator of the siege server. Now , why this kid should be a moderator or what he can do??

-First of all , im an active player , most of the time i spend in ut is on siege server ,since i have some sleeping problems im always like late in the night when admins or mods are not around , so when something happens nobody can help or solve the problem , the only thing we can do is post it in forums. Not like an instant help.

-Second reason why im applying, its bcos the actual moderators havent been so active , most of them are kinda busy.

-third reason is because i can talk english and spanish, i can help with latinos problems and stuff.

-4th reason is, i know pretty well the rules since i've been playing this game (siege) for like 4 or more years. I've never been banned , just once and i got unbanned bcos it wasnt my fault (stacking teams blah blah rootkits blah blah, teambalancer was broken).

Now i've been close to this "mod world" since my clanmates are moderators but they dont play that much as i do. (yeah i play a lot and i suck).So i've learn when to ban someone or what to do in "x" cases.

since i dont have anything more to say.

thanks in advance. Greetings and Salutations-

Moskva
01-31-2015, 09:57 PM
Can vouch that SK8 would help a lot in this, for example he's always telling people to stop bouncing when they do and always makes sure he talks to them before taking action (unless it's something like removing the whole base), in my mind he'd be a very good addition to the mod squad.

vjFrosT
01-31-2015, 10:01 PM
I think beast would make a good moderator. He's a positive influence on the siege server and I can vouch that he's always playing and playing by the rules. Just a noob sieger's opinion.

A^3
01-31-2015, 10:08 PM
Yes.

Krikor
01-31-2015, 10:17 PM
True clanmate, as a mod and someone who's always on teamspeak with him I can say that he would do a very good job as a mod

Moko
01-31-2015, 10:42 PM
When he's not trolling he's the best thing since ice cream for telling people to stop being an idiot. I think he'd make the best admin on mars! lol
For reals if a person is being a skootch removing everything I think he'll kick them out and make it better for everyone.

jay2
01-31-2015, 10:49 PM
I don't mind.

Chamberly
01-31-2015, 11:11 PM
I'll be the only one to say no eh? gg.

Shiro
01-31-2015, 11:30 PM
why is that ?

Banny
02-01-2015, 01:06 AM
my vote is yes. it would be good to have a moderator who is most of the time active.

|uK|Rays
02-01-2015, 02:55 AM
absolutely.

Shiro
02-01-2015, 03:46 AM
absolutely. i got a new friend called balu , reminds me of ricky somehow.

|uK|Rays
02-01-2015, 03:51 AM
WHERE IS RICKY???

Shiro
02-01-2015, 04:00 AM
WHERE IS RICKY???
who knows. rip ricky , forever in our hearts. 2014-2014

A^3
02-01-2015, 04:28 AM
Need more admins from the Americas. Useless euros

|uK|chiseller
02-01-2015, 04:35 AM
That fagtrain

|uK|fleecey
02-01-2015, 06:34 AM

Why would you say no?

I wouldn't mind beast being a mod, we need more since most siege mods/admins are busy like he said, including myself.

I say give Beast a tryout, if something happen we can remove him.

Stormy
02-01-2015, 06:53 AM
I think he can be a good mod.

BEAST for president

Jst2blond
02-01-2015, 09:19 AM
As i know and see, he is active on SIEGE server and forum, maybe sometimes trolling too much ,:) but why not i like sarcastic people and i am pretty sure to read future funny threads :) . I vote same as Flee...

Shiro
02-01-2015, 11:39 AM
thanks for the support guys :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-01-2015, 01:01 PM
My votes no. Youre a fag

|uK|fleecey
02-01-2015, 02:00 PM
My votes no. Youre a fag

Thats what you said about grim and yet he got it, also sometimes you are a fag but we all respect it ;)

Shiro
02-01-2015, 02:03 PM
lmao

Jadey_Babey
02-01-2015, 02:33 PM
I Think Beast Should Have Mod, Because He'll Make A Great Mod. Since He's A Sweet And Understanding Guy Who Will Be Able To Keep Everyone Within The Server Happy.

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-02-2015, 05:36 PM
Nobody cares what you think. Thxbye

Shiro
02-02-2015, 05:40 PM
what's going on with you blaze??? :s

Jadey_Babey
02-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Nobody cares what you think. Thxbye

Alright Blaze, Keep Your Knickers On.

Higor
02-03-2015, 12:12 PM
I say no.
Reasons undisclosed to general public.

Shiro
02-03-2015, 03:00 PM
I say no.
Reasons undisclosed to general public.
you can always pm me :), i wanna know the reason , after all , its your opinion about me.

[R]^Osyris
02-03-2015, 05:37 PM
NO... He is inmature. Im not active too much now on siege servers, and I admit need a moderator fast, But Sk8 not is the best option for moderator, everyone know I was inactive on siege, and the first day I join siege this guy join the server and start attack me with offense comments, then another day I join and he say... "u use the same shit of Adrian, Bug bla bla bla". and He with another people attack people of my clan the last year and still doing this, I don't have nothing personal deal with this guy usually I ignore him. But I will start take demos and SS.

NO, HE WOULD BE THE WORST MOD I KNOW.

Shiro
02-03-2015, 05:53 PM
^Osyris;85726]NO... He is inmature. Im not active too much now on siege servers, and I admit need a moderator fast, But Sk8 not is the best option for moderator, everyone know I was inactive on siege, and the first day I join siege this guy join the server and start attack me with offense comments, then another day I join and he say... "u use the same shit of Adrian, Bug bla bla bla". and He with another people attack people of my clan the last year and still doing this, I don't have nothing personal deal with this guy usually I ignore him. But I will start take demos and SS.

NO, HE WOULD BE THE WORST MOD I KNOW.

you serious? me attacking your clan ? lmao , you never wonder why i left that shit ? people so toxic , crying for everything (do this , do that , use the tag , dont play with blah blah , demo here , demo that , also the clan got a bad reputation) i can say i almost got kicked out of that , that's not a clan , that's like a dictatorship.
And yeah you use same bs as adrian , that forced monitor ,that's only thing i said , also im not the one who get banned every week for doing sometthing stupid , you say im attacking you and the only thing you do is chasing my ass 24/7 when im playing , so i dunno , anyone would get piss off with that. i admit that i talk so much shit some times but that's it , never do like teamswitch or break the rules.

[R]^Osyris
02-03-2015, 07:16 PM
you serious? me attacking your clan ? lmao , you never wonder why i left that shit ? people so toxic , crying for everything (do this , do that , use the tag , dont play with blah blah , demo here , demo that , also the clan got a bad reputation) i can say i almost got kicked out of that , that's not a clan , that's like a dictatorship.
And yeah you use same bs as adrian , that forced monitor ,that's only thing i said , also im not the one who get banned every week for doing sometthing stupid , you say im attacking you and the only thing you do is chasing my ass 24/7 when im playing , so i dunno , anyone would get piss off with that. i admit that i talk so much shit some times but that's it , never do like teamswitch or break the rules.

Sad, everyone know im sit in a new pc (Blaze know), in fact I don't are using my old monitor. bUT there u have the gold moderator, I say not is nothing personal, and I don't see where I offense u, So if u cant control yourself when I only are give my opinion on this Thread, how u can expect give a good support how moderator?.

And what about tolerance? If u want be moderator dont suppose u need respect all clans&people?.

If u try talk about ban yesterday 5 matches. Yes i do, and i dont make drama, I swich because the teambalancer was bad i type stats and was unbalanced for the other team. And i acept my fault and ban. And my vote again is Not, probably im not the best person on this comunity, but know i try no laugh about other players because lost a game or something like that. (And the last thing if a clan have bad reputation that no give u the injure to attack people or clan)

That its it, probably u would be a great moderator in future, but in my opinión u no ready yet.

Shiro
02-03-2015, 08:11 PM
^Osyris;85731]So if u cant control yourself when I only are give my opinion on this Thread, how u can expect give a good support how moderator?.
i tolerate so much shit everyday , because to be honest people in siege server arent like Einsteins. I can control myself and last months im not raging anymore since i know i need to change my acttitude to be mod.

^Osyris;85731]And what about tolerance? If u want be moderator dont suppose u need respect all clans&people?.
i respect everyone in the server now if you ask me an opinion outside of the game about something i'll give you an aswer ofc , that's what i did , i respect everyone , that obv respect me.

^Osyris;85731]If u try talk about ban yesterday 5 matches. Yes i do, and i dont make drama, I swich because the teambalancer was bad i type stats and was unbalanced for the other team. And i acept my fault and ban.
good boy

^Osyris;85731](And the last thing if a clan have bad reputation that no give u the injure to attack people or clan)

I'd never attack your clan or you. i gave my opinion about your clan (and just in this thread), that was good back in the days then you fucked up with the administration of it. Why can't tolerate an opinion too?. that was my point of view.

^Osyris;85731]Sad, everyone know im sit in a new pc (Blaze know)
blaze is not everyone

^Osyris;85731]but know i try no laugh about other players because lost a game or something like that.
i never do that either , i like to watch end of the games bcos is fun. now if i ever laugh at the end its bcos something crazy happened or some fail was fun , i dont usually "bully" people.Now if you think i ever laugh of you , maybe was just you , i dont like to spectate you bcos you're boring. The world doesn't rotate around you.

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-07-2015, 06:10 PM
what's going on with you blaze??? :s

nothing?

Alright Blaze, Keep Your Knickers On.

I wear boxers thanks.

SAM
02-07-2015, 07:24 PM
We don't take apps for mods. We approach people who we think are suitable. If we haven't approached you. Chances are....

Shiro
02-08-2015, 02:25 AM
meh , okay.

DANGERBOY
02-08-2015, 06:24 AM
I wear boxers thanks.
I always thought u wear granny panties bro lel.. :fapfapfap:

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-08-2015, 06:38 PM
I always thought u wear granny panties bro lel..

only for you baby <3