PDA

View Full Version : about server normal weapons & snipers

frog
02-01-2015, 05:17 PM
hi guys like always server is empty and like always insta us and uk are full maybe get back insta dm was working well while waiting for a free spot thx

Chamberly
02-02-2015, 04:08 AM
I miss the instagib DM set up but it was removed because no one even played on it often.

So how about another iCTF US/UK server... LOL.

Jst2blond
02-02-2015, 04:22 PM
your poll isn t very fair :)
it s like
1 do you wanna be rich
2 do you want a big stick in ass or stay homeless?
3 i don t care

Same as your poll all were influenced to vote 1 or 3 and never 2 :) (that s why i ve vote 2 )
You should ask
1 keep same settings (NWSACTF)
2 Set as INSTA DM server
3 idc

I think there is enough insta server around to play DM, you can find a lot, but NW SA are very rare and it isn t that empty one.....at least less ampty as it has been before

Shiro
02-02-2015, 07:39 PM
your poll isn t very fair
it s like
1 do you wanna be rich
3 i don t care

Same as your poll all were influenced to vote 1 or 3 and never 2 (that s why i ve vote 2 )
You should ask
2 Set as INSTA DM server
3 idc

I think there is enough insta server around to play DM, you can find a lot, but NW SA are very rare and it isn t that empty one.....at least less ampty as it has been before

that's why i voted idc lol , i wanna be rich, have a stick in ass and be homeless :^) Kappa

frog
02-03-2015, 12:00 AM
your poll isn t very fair :)
it s like
1 do you wanna be rich
3 i don t care

Same as your poll all were influenced to vote 1 or 3 and never 2 :) (that s why i ve vote 2 )
You should ask
2 Set as INSTA DM server
3 idc

yes and no and idc ive tryed to edit poll and delete thread i can't do it ;) so do it you are modo :p

Jst2blond
02-03-2015, 04:33 AM
yes and no and idc ive tryed to edit poll and delete thread i can't do it ;) so do it you are modo :p

Higor eraser stick needed :)

Higor
02-03-2015, 12:14 PM
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs28/200H/f/2008/071/8/0/Polls_Closed_by_deviousxen.jpg

SAM
02-08-2015, 06:44 AM
Overflow for servers is good. That's what make them popular. The DM server was doing quite well, averaging at 40 rank.