PDA

View Full Version : To TimTim's Shit Talking

azcanize
02-10-2015, 07:02 PM
My Stats:
Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats (http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=pinfo&pid=63989)

Your Stats:
Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats (http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=pinfo&pid=58756)

Stats per game I have higher score, frags, eff, grabs, assists, covers, seals, captures, flag kills, etc.. than you. I also have 110 cookies. You have less than 90.

Clearly, I am the superior combogibber. I believe its you who "got nothing on me".

BAN incoming.

Shiro
02-10-2015, 07:18 PM
with this post you're actually shit talking too. Why can't people never play quiet on combo , that game mode sucks , anybody can be good at combo lol.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
02-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Arguing over who's better at combogib... lmao

azcanize
02-10-2015, 07:55 PM
I just mind my own business when I play on that server, but whenever he joins, he would always initiate the shit talk, usually resorting to insults like calling me noob. I'm not trying to argue, just refuting his claims with factual evidence that I'm the better player.

And for that last match on w00t, you had 80 points in 6mins. I had 520 points. I LOL'd when you were bragging about your frags at the end of the game when you were dm'ing our base the entire game. I got the win, couldn't care less about frags. I was the heart of our team, you were kinda useless spawn killing.

I think as an admin, you should set a better example there by playing more CTF. Kinda like how you started using your real nick after you forced me to.

Moskva
02-10-2015, 08:29 PM
"My dad is better than your dad!"

Chamberly
02-10-2015, 09:17 PM
I bet you don't have any evidence. So shhhhh. ;P

TimTim
02-10-2015, 09:50 PM
LOL. First off, I always play CTF, except for this one instance (on w00t, mind you) where I was giving you a taste of your own medicine and showing you how stupid and useless it is to DM 90% of the time. It's obvious that you think getting a bunch of frags makes you a good player. But it doesn't. All it does is piss people off, and I know you well enough by now to know that you live for that kind of nonsense. Secondly, it's pretty hilarious that you don't realize that your incessant DMing is the reason you have so many cookies. People who actually play CTF by ignoring frags that work against them will have fewer cookies. Clearly you're too dumb to realize that. Lastly, who gives a shit? Really? I don't. Anyone with a brain knows you're no match for me. I goaded you on because I know you're a piece of shit. And I actually wasn't the one who started it. You did many months ago when you revealed the fact that you're a piece of shit.

Glad to see I struck a nerve, which was my intention. Now quit being an idiot and play CTF. I won't hesitate to ban you in the future if I see anymore of your stupidity. If you mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.

TimTim
02-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Forgot to mention... There is zero credibility to anything you say, "Azcanize", given that you're very obviously hiding your identity. My guess is echo, who is also a Canadian piece of shit known for cheating. And now that I think about it, he disappeared around the time you showed up. I mean, even the name echo was an alias by some guy also trying to hide his history. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if you're echo. Same exact shitty personality and same hidden past.

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-21-2015, 06:22 AM
Lol is that a league of legends quote from alistar TimTim |uK|kenneth