PDA

View Full Version : Banned from UK Server

Yahiro
03-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Hi.

For some reason which I have no idea of, I have been banned from playing in the UK Server. I thought it might be a bug or something similar but it has been appearing everytime I try to log on the server: "Reason : Cheater - Time: Forever". The same doesn't happen in the US server. It caught me be suprise because stared to play again around 2 months ago with around 1 year gap. I have been playing with the nicknames Yahiko/Yahiro/Lawliet

I request the Admins assistance in this issue.

Thank You :jumping:

Chamberly
03-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Hi. Which server you was connecting to? I looked in the UK Instagib server but didn't find anything comparing your IP to the ban list.

Looking at other info now... found it. You are in rocket's ban... by HWID. Hmmm...

Yahiro
03-07-2015, 02:20 AM
Hi. Which server you was connecting to? I looked in the UK Instagib server but didn't find anything comparing your IP to the ban list.

Looking at other info now... found it. You are in rocket's ban... by HWID. Hmmm...

What is the reason? I have no idea why and I'm sure I am not a cheater.

Chamberly
03-07-2015, 03:10 AM
Well the question is... how come your HWID is in the banlist of rocket's ban... I'd let an admin take a look into this. SAM @untaggable-blaze

Higor
03-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Common mac hash, rocket shouldn't be banned via NexGen

LoSaH
03-08-2015, 08:45 AM
CPU ban ftw!

Jst2blond
03-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Common mac hash, rocket shouldn't be banned via NexGen

I agree, but i use to ses Rocket playing around, not sur he is well Cked...long time i have hang up with him ...

Yahiro
04-03-2015, 01:09 AM
So....I will be unbanned from the uk server? :please: