PDA

View Full Version : Ban for 2000+ matches.

donelli
03-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Don't want to be un-ban at all just for the record.

I just want to take the time to say if your admins are having bad days they should stop and think, then act not just go all anger overload.

Dirkdiggler whoever the alias may be said " I play like a faggot ". I of course said some things back as I do have the right to defend myself.

Next game i was ban with no name of the person who ban me nor even a warning. Could only assume it was Dirkdiggler because he left the game , came back spectated then the ban happened.

Just be careful of who you give these admin rights to I know you all can't monitor these servers all the time but there has to be at least one responsible person behind the reigns.

Not here to cause problems just here to give you respectable admins a heads up.

Moskva
03-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Dayum, that's a hell lotta matches.

Holzi
03-13-2015, 04:09 PM
Then don't play like a faggot.

|uK|kenneth
03-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Dayum, that's a hell lotta matches.

ikr ahaha

Jst2blond
03-13-2015, 04:28 PM
You just have been Shot'..
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2211929/dirk-diggler-o.gif

Chamberly
03-13-2015, 04:34 PM
You can't be banned for 2000+ matches, you sure it's not 200+? Nexgen doesn't allow more than 999 match ban. ;)

donelli
03-13-2015, 04:43 PM
You can't be banned for 2000+ matches, you sure it's not 200+? Nexgen doesn't allow more than 999 match ban. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/gLfRM3z.jpg

Hmm ...

Higor
03-13-2015, 04:44 PM
Looks like the moderator used HAX to ban you.
Now that's weird...

Chamberly
03-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Wow x2. ROFL.

Mod cheating with nexgen ban.

TimTim
03-13-2015, 05:07 PM
☐ Not REKT
☑ REKT
☑ REKTangle
☑ SHREKT
☑ REKT-it Ralph
☑ Total REKTall
☑ The Lord of the REKT
☑ The Usual SusREKTs
☑ North by NorthREKT
☑ REKT to the Future
☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☑ LawREKT of Arabia
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT
☑ eREKTile dysfunction

donelli
03-13-2015, 05:40 PM
I take it was you TimTim that ban me? If so that's all i needed to know. ;)

Jst2blond
03-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Not him (he is still drunk ...)and not me ( it seems i only ban chileans ...and you are from USA :p private joke), you can find it if you read carefully first page.....

TimTim
03-13-2015, 08:10 PM
No, wasn't me. I was just being silly because of the 2000+ matches.

Looks like it was unrealshots who banned you.

Shiro
03-13-2015, 08:23 PM
holy shit , see you next month buddy , maybe

donelli
03-13-2015, 08:37 PM
No, wasn't me. I was just being silly because of the 2000+ matches.

Looks like it was unrealshots who banned you.

That's fine .. just wanted to know who ban me.

Shots if you read this hope work and the family is doing good man.

I'll let the ban go through I play this game in spurts anyway, not a big deal.

Shotman
03-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Maybe it was Unrealshots cat

UNrealshots
03-14-2015, 09:00 AM
not sure on this one wasn't me just got done with a reformat my main HDD took a dump on me the otherday...

TimTim
03-14-2015, 01:32 PM
Oh, must have been your dad then. Looks like there was a lot of shit talk going on between him and Grizzly (donelli).

idk

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-21-2015, 08:27 AM
has this been removed or what?

|uK|UNrealshots pull the reigns in on the old man please

UNrealshots
03-21-2015, 10:18 AM
My computer is the only one that has admin and my dad has NEVER had any power or could have possibly did it so IDK what timtim is on about I can unload the bullshit train right now if this is the way its going to be.

|uK|kenneth
03-21-2015, 11:21 AM
timtim changing maps without a reason or anything |uK|fleecey

Cannabis
03-21-2015, 12:02 PM
timtim changing maps without a reason or anything ah i saw once before Blaze changed map on insta he said "he dont want play noob maps :D isnt big deal i support that.. they can do that. this sound little bit childis kk :P

|uK|kenneth
03-21-2015, 12:24 PM
changing the map cause there is a new map and you wanna play it or whatever else is not right you can't force people to play a map that you want even for blaze stop dat shit dude.

TimTim
03-21-2015, 01:59 PM
My computer is the only one that has admin and my dad has NEVER had any power or could have possibly did it so IDK what timtim is on about I can unload the bullshit train right now if this is the way its going to be.
Just for what I'm "on about": The server logs showed a lot of shit talk between DirkDiggler and LY (donelli aka Grizzly) and then LY being banned by DirkDiggler shortly after. DirkDiggler's IP matches yours, but you said it wasn't you so the only logical assumption is that it was someone else in your household. The timestamp matches up to shortly before donelli made this thread with no other admins updating the ban. I apologize for being honest and open and logical when answering donelli's question about who banned him after he assumed it was me when it wasn't. I'll try to be less honest and reasonable in the future.

timtim changing maps without a reason or anything
Huh? I think you're confused. Assuming you're referring to our last encounter (and Fleecey was there), Jst2Blond gave me a link to a better version of Bedrooms where it's easier to see the crosshair. I noticed people vote the old version so I forced it to the newer one immediately. And then it turned out that there was something wrong with the newer one that was causing ACE to keep kicking people. I assumed it was a version mismatch via the redirect server, so I renamed the map and uploaded it to the server and redirect, added it to mapvote, reset the server, reloaded mapvote, and then forced it to Bedrooms again since that's what people were trying to play. And then it turns out something was wrong with the map itself that was causing ACE to kick people, so yeah, then I forced it to something else.

And if I've ever forced a map switch, it's because I just updated and reset the server, which I typically try to do between maps. If the match is more than a couple of minutes in, I'll wait patiently until the 15 minutes is up and I'll see which map people are voting, and then I'll switch it to that upon reset. Otherwise, if I don't like a map, I will simply leave the server.

On rare occasions when I don't have time to wait around for 10+ minutes and would like to ensure the mapvote is updated correctly, I will reset the server mid-map and then force a switch to the new maps to make sure they load for everyone (to avoid the issue Bedrooms had). Again, this is extremely rare and I've only done it once in recent memory. Plus if people don't like the new map(s), they can vote something else. It's pretty simple.

Side note: It would be fantastic if the server didn't have to be reset to alter mapvote. This is possible but not with the current mapvote.

In the future, pull your head out of your ass and pay closer attention before making accusations. Thanks!

Higor
03-21-2015, 02:11 PM
And then it turned out that there was something wrong with the newer one that was causing ACE to keep kicking people
TimTim
In the Siege server you cannot vote for the DownTown beta maps in a row or ACE will kick EVERYONE, try loading the new Bedrooms map after a non-bedrooms map and do the experiment...
PD: Anth ape

|uK|kenneth
03-21-2015, 08:49 PM
In the future, pull your head out of your ass and pay closer attention before making accusations. Thanks!

yo tbh i didn't mean anything of the shit you said
|uK|fleecey can you cofirm it was tim tim who switched from map the first time ty.

|uK|fleecey
03-21-2015, 08:56 PM
|uK|fleecey can you cofirm it was tim tim who switched from map the first time ty.

Actually timtim, we were playing a map and you logged in to server admin and changed it to your map that you made, you said it yourself in the game that it was a new map and you wanted to try it.

If there is a new map on siege, we don't force it, we let players vote it.

And I really was looking forward to playing bedrooms, until you changed it and then people crashed, including myself.

TimTim
03-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Actually timtim, we were playing a map and you logged in to server admin and changed it to your map that you made, you said it yourself in the game that it was a new map and you wanted to try it.

to ensure the mapvote is updated correctly, I will reset the server mid-map and then force a switch to the new maps to make sure they load for everyone (to avoid the issue Bedrooms had). Again, this is extremely rare and I've only done it once in recent memory. Plus if people don't like the new map(s), they can vote something else. It's pretty simple.

I typically try to do between maps. If the match is more than a couple of minutes in, I'll wait patiently until the 15 minutes is up and I'll see which map people are voting, and then I'll switch it to that upon reset.

And I really was looking forward to playing bedrooms, until you changed it and then people crashed, including myself.

then forced it to Bedrooms again since that's what people were trying to play. And then it turns out something was wrong with the map itself that was causing ACE to kick people

I apologize for keeping the servers up to date so that more people can enjoy playing on them more often. And I'm sorry you and kenneth just happened to randomly get the shit end of the stick during the one extremely rare occurrence that I didn't wait until the map ended to update the server and test it out to make sure everything was in working order. 99% of the time I go through each server one by one and wait for each map on each server to end before restarting, but this just happened to be the other 1% of those times where I didn't wait around twiddling my thumbs for 10+ minutes. If I knew kenneth was going to act like a toddler about it and force me to defend my actions on these forums I would have been more patient.

UNrealshots
03-22-2015, 09:19 AM
I'll just start logging into admin and go godmode when I'm getting my asshole pushed in.

|uK|kenneth
03-22-2015, 09:26 AM
that I didn't wait until the map ended to update the server and test it out to make sure everything was in working order

what is the diff between ctf and siege?

Jst2blond
03-22-2015, 10:44 AM

As TimTim said, it was for testing bedrooms versions but it seems That both version are same : Too bright . I m looking for the one That Subzero a CZ Player has done, some years ago for Snipermania server ( not sure about author s Name ) . If some of You Can ask Maik (sniperwolf aka Flowx) maybe he can give us right one .

~~D4RR3N~~
03-22-2015, 11:50 AM
All of you know that discussion you're having is stupid right k imma go now

TimTim
03-22-2015, 12:01 PM
I'll just start logging into admin and go godmode when I'm getting my asshole pushed in.
That would certainly be the perfect way to teach your HoP (RIP) buddies a lesson when they intentionally stack teams while on teamspeak together for the sole purpose of "pushing in assholes" on uK pubs because no one would play with them on their own servers.

Session Start: Sun Nov 24 15:31:25 2013
[15:38] <TimTim`> teams were like 230 vs 360 or some shit
[15:38] <unrealshots> but I'd imagine both of those guys were pissed in TS right now
[15:38] <unrealshots> are*
[15:38] <TimTim`> i mean they were just completely demoralizing the other team + laming
[15:39] <unrealshots> they are known for that they deserve a ban for teamsatacking
[15:39] <unrealshots> but i can never catch them doing it

Nice attempt at deflecting my previous comment, though I had no intention of putting you on the spot. Someone just wanted to know who banned them for 2000+ matches.

:)

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-22-2015, 12:46 PM
I can unload the bullshit train right now if this is the way its going to be.

its nothing like that dude, it just seems that maybe he does have access considering gap logged him on that particular do of that ban as well, if you're saying this wasnt the case then its cool the bans gone lets forget about it

anyway on another note to explain why i force maps its because maps like niven on a server maxed out on siege or a map like andaction or woot or fragwhore on a server maxed out on ig or combogib is just plain stupid to play considering server is full and proper ctf maps can be played where people WONT get banned. Im pretty sure if I let the maps play and shit happens someones getting a long fucking ban

so take your pick shit map lots of bans or no bans decent maps, I know which one I would pick

Chamberly
03-22-2015, 01:58 PM
no bans decent maps

This lol. We need to make some map that integrate no ban style gameplay. Or find some because there isn't enough if people still picking up the rule breaking habit.

|uK|kenneth
03-22-2015, 02:20 PM
As TimTim said, it was for testing bedrooms versions

https://gorejessworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/4-i-dont-get-it.jpg

TimTim
03-22-2015, 02:25 PM
https://gorejessworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/4-i-dont-get-it.jpg
:fapfapfap:

Who is this gorgeous specimen of a human being?

USC-Pyr0
03-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Admins shitting on admins should just locked this thread already.

Jst2blond
03-22-2015, 03:53 PM
Admins shitting on admins should just locked this thread already.

Timtim isn t shitting :)
:fapfapfap:

UNrealshots
03-22-2015, 09:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/24ozI9i.jpgp

TimTim
03-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Why are you so angry with me? I did nothing wrong. I just didn't realize that you didn't want people to know you were the one who banned Grizzly, because you usually have a good reason.

And to be fair, I had every right to be angry with HoP for stealing my work and trying to ruin everything I was trying to do for UT99. People and priorities change over time, however.

Thread's closed and I'm not going to entertain this ridiculousness any longer.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-23-2015, 08:39 AM
i dont know whats going on between you two |uK|UNrealshots and TimTim but whatever it is please dont bring it to this community/forums