PDA

View Full Version : Jst2Blond the n00b police bastard moderator from hell.

neuralfraud
03-14-2015, 05:55 PM
once again, you come into a match that is evolving in a perfectly fine way, you see someone playing a way that you do not like and decide that you need to become the n00b police.

I would like to say that as a player, I respect you and your skill ...but let me be perfectly honest here. As a moderator, as someone who's duty is presumably to weed out cheaters and trolls, the server would be better served with someone else in that role.

how many egregious kicks and bans have you issued to people who are otherwise playing proper CTF? How many people have you warned for doing what appears to be anything that you don't like?

Here's a list of things that you don't seem to like.

Assing
DMing
Chasing
Botting
Winning
Defending
Blocking
Effectively Controlling the midfield
Protecting the carrier
Pissing you off

Here's a list of things that you do seem to like and therefore expect everyone else to do the same:

Run for the opposing team flag
Kick anyone who isn't doing only that.

Sure, It may appear that I'm simply exaggerating a bit... but am I really?

please leave me be. allow me to play as I prefer and leave me alone.

Thanks.

Jst2blond
03-14-2015, 06:13 PM
I think right now i have to talk with you as you talk with me, so proud be a ghetto boy behind screen then shit on your pants when facing dudes IRL . Continue insulting please...

how many egregious kicks and bans have you issued to people who are otherwise playing proper CTF?
Show your ban message or GTFO
Were you banned ? No
I have warn you ( very rare nowadays), told you to stop assing, dming but it seems you really don t know how to play proper CTf . You were just staying ramp, spawnkilling (or trying to spawnkill)

Here's a list of things that you don't seem to like.

Assing
DMing
Chasing
Botting
Winning
Defending
Blocking
Effectively Controlling the midfield
Protecting the carrier
Pissing you off
You are completly right so , why don t you follow what you were saying !!!!!!
Always shit when you play Control map . I agree playing middle field ONLY if it is for covering Flagcarrier CAN YOU READ? ONLY!!!!!
So as you told on server, you know what to do, having a better idea : just leave if you don t want to follow your own words !!!
Witness : Screenshot, Demos and another admin playing same time |uK|kenneth and a youtube video for fun

Demo : http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-controlle-2015-03-14-21-46-58

Screenshot
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/409911Shot0043.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=409911Shot0043.png)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHcfzJgD5fA

neuralfraud
03-14-2015, 08:08 PM
I think right now i have to talk with you as you talk with me, so proud be a ghetto boy behind screen then shit on your pants when facing dudes IRL . Continue insulting please...

What on earth are you even talking about?

Are you telling me that somehow, I was playing 100% a different game from every body else? That while everybody else was enjoying a nice, solid game of CTF, I was somehow laming around, being disruptive, trolling and generally not contributing? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

That is rubbish. There isn't a single player who hasn't camped the ramps, gone above and fired combos down below, or hasn't stood infront of the base and fired combos inside - hoping to kill whatever lies in the wake of the blast. I find it ridiculous that I even have to explain this, or myself to you.

I have asked for you to leave me alone. Instead, you respond with a demo that shows me doing nothing other than playing a game of CTF. At least, I believe that's what it shows because for some reason, I haven't actually been able to play and of the demos you've so kindly provided.

Furthermore, you respond to me like a child - 3, 5 and 6 exclamation marks!!!!!!!!111one1, which tells me the caliber person I am attempting to have a discussion with.

I don't need to play on this server. I play on it because I enjoy it. However, there are many other things I can do to occupy my time.

As far as I'm concerned, when you're on, you're only trolling for people to kick and that is quite unfortunate.

Don't shove rules in my face - I know what the rules are. I'm not doing anything that anybody else doesn't do. So, for the last time, I ask that you kindly stop harassing me; leave me alone.

Jst2blond
03-14-2015, 08:27 PM
i ll leave you alone...i don t care about you and player as you . You were crying again for nothing, i haven t ban you or kick you, just a warn and you came crying here . You must be really disturbed imo so play freely as you want or as you think you have to play . I won t warn you in the future because warn, kick or ban i will receive same drama .
You must be very frustrated for raging like that....it probably miss something, somewhere with you ....
Continue wasting time here if you want, insult as you want, anyway, idc ...

~~D4RR3N~~
03-14-2015, 09:13 PM
lol so the random letters belgium dude was kenneth.

|uK|kenneth
03-14-2015, 10:17 PM
lol so the random letters belgium dude was kenneth.

"hello darren"?

tbh im not sure about this all i can say is i've been defending for almost the whole game cause my team was way to stupid to do it. but to get back on the story i seen him alot in our base
didn't really see what he's been doing wrong or anything.
i don't really care either
i backshoot 2, can't really tell if he was chasing someone cuz i was in my own base for most of the time.

~~D4RR3N~~
03-14-2015, 10:28 PM
"hello darren"?
well damn son if idk who's talking I don't even bother replying. That's how I like to fight aliasing. Ignoring :')

snakeware
03-15-2015, 01:03 AM
honestly,as an experienced ctf player(darren can confirm) i do really think jst2b does some serius stupid bans, i mean it aint even annoying when someone does a little dm a little chasing, because if they do that kind of dumb shit,you can still won and have fun and thats the point of a game, im i right?. Stop the excesive ban man, please.By the way, if you want to play some experienced ctf with non of this bullshit you dont like, go play pugs(althoug even there this kind of shit happens).

Chamberly
03-15-2015, 01:41 AM
Someone need to post a bit o regular rule list for the instagib/combo server. All kinds of peeps just say it doesn't exist, they played for years etc. and it don't make sense there is a time to waste to go through the ban section on the forum to find what is bannable. Just a tip.

Btw, make it "Rules for dummies to play on the server!" lol. Those books are fun.

So anyway, neutralfraud, there are rules on the server. Follow them or just get banned.

|uK|fleecey
03-15-2015, 10:08 AM
honestly,as an experienced ctf player(darren can confirm) i do really think jst2b does some serius stupid bans, i mean it aint even annoying when someone does a little dm a little chasing, because if they do that kind of dumb shit,you can still won and have fun and thats the point of a game, im i right?. Stop the excesive ban man, please.By the way, if you want to play some experienced ctf with non of this bullshit you dont like, go play pugs(althoug even there this kind of shit happens).

Little bit of this and that, still not allowed

neuralfraud
03-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Little bit of this and that, still not allowed

i backshoot 2

..oh boy! I can't wait to see clanmates warning and kicking clanmates over rule infractions! :P

The problem I imagine is that for you, and jst2blond, and perhaps others, that the concept of "Crossing the line" is a very literal thing.

Everybody crosses the line. Everyone. Think of the line as really a zone. players jump in and out of that zone all the time. Some players even stay inside the zone. Very few players outright cross it completely.

|uK|fleecey
03-15-2015, 01:09 PM
..oh boy! I can't wait to see clanmates warning and kicking clanmates over rule infractions! :P

The problem I imagine is that for you, and jst2blond, and perhaps others, that the concept of "Crossing the line" is a very literal thing.

Everybody crosses the line. Everyone. Think of the line as really a zone. players jump in and out of that zone all the time. Some players even stay inside the zone. Very few players outright cross it completely.

There has been bans on uk members, mods before.. Don't worry

~~D4RR3N~~
03-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Everyone backshoots, but the bans come when it's excessive or unnecessary backshooting. For instance I often backshoot when I'm mid (but closer to my base), see my FC and some dudes chasing him, so i go and cover him. If there's a standoff and I'm close to enemy base it's ridiculous to backshot so you pretty much go for your flag.
Aso for sealing it is helpful

BiGbOsS
03-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Everyone backshoots, but the bans come when it's excessive or unnecessary backshooting. For instance I often backshoot when I'm mid (but closer to my base), see my FC and some dudes chasing him, so i go and cover him. If there's a standoff and I'm close to enemy base it's ridiculous to backshot so you pretty much go for your flag.
Aso for sealing it is helpful

If someone has accused you of backshooting because of this, tell them they're wrong. This is covering. This is what everybody SHOULD be doing instead of running pass their FC and cherrypicking in the enemy base. Returning the flag might be the only excuse for passing up your FC and that is only right in certain cases IMO. I also agree with you that is a waste of time during a stand off. You should be actively covering or returning at that point.

In the context of this thread, standing and comboing into the other team's base in hope of getting a bunch of random frags while neither flags are out of the base is such a waste of time and pretty lame. The OP does have a point that almost everyone does it though (not that it makes it okay since youre just adding to the problem). It is annoying when youre on the opposite team, and I can't stand it when players do that on my own team. Go grab the flag or cover the FC if you are so determined to frag. People worry too much about their efficiency and their frags.

~~D4RR3N~~
03-15-2015, 04:09 PM
If someone has accused you of backshooting because of this, tell them they're wrong. This is covering. This is what everybody SHOULD be doing instead of running pass their FC and cherrypicking in the enemy base. Returning the flag might be the only excuse for passing up your FC and that is only right in certain cases IMO. I also agree with you that is a waste of time during a stand off. You should be actively covering or returning at that point.

In the context of this thread, standing and comboing into the other team's base in hope of getting a bunch of random frags while neither flags are out of the base is such a waste of time and pretty lame. The OP does have a point that almost everyone does it though (not that it makes it okay since youre just adding to the problem). It is annoying when youre on the opposite team, and I can't stand it when players do that on my own team. Go grab the flag or cover the FC if you are so determined to frag. People worry too much about their efficiency and their frags.
^^Mega ikr^^

kdsns
03-17-2015, 05:34 PM
The op speaks the truth, J2B has a jaded sense of how to play team CTF.