PDA

View Full Version : UTstats

UNrealshots
05-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Utstats not working for the combogib server? Or is it just me first time today I ever tried visiting the webpage and wouldnt work for me tells me this "Access denied for user 'unrealki'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

<|Pius|>
05-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Your Hax Broke it shots :P
HoooldMaDick! :D

SAM
05-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Hi, we recently moved the site. I'm working on getting everything back up. The priority was to get forum back up and running and not losing any data (hard work).

Anyway utstats will be back in an hour from now.

SAM
05-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Done in under an hour :cool:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/stats/

Moko
05-05-2011, 11:09 PM
LOL I looked myself up, wow I don't remember doing that good. xD

lercs12
05-05-2011, 11:42 PM
its like gametracker right???

lercs12
05-05-2011, 11:51 PM
oh, I see the difference now:o:o:o

UNrealshots
05-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Ahhh okay I just didnt know if it was somthing on my end or not lol thx for the fix/update.

|uK|chiseller
05-08-2011, 03:36 PM
19th JD, you suck

JD
05-09-2011, 02:55 AM
with the amount of aliasing i do, im surprised i rank that high.... LOL

Moko
05-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Lol I'm 608th under the name Moko'Sunce xD

TDNConvict
06-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Special Events
First Blood Multis Sprees
Dbl Multi Ultra Mons Kill Ram Dom Uns God
48 2143 854 353 311 778 147 41 12 11

lol how i'm 16 on stats i have no idea

JD
06-16-2011, 12:48 AM
are you fucking serious? the scrub of the forums is talking shit again...... cant back up anything he says lemme rape you then ull keep ur ass shut..... chis made me cry? sorry but unlike you i dont let people talk shit about family, u may give two shits about urs but thats different.... ydt why are you even on these forums so much?? ur not a good player, u revived a week old thread? im guessing you have no life and you sit there trolling of forums.... pathetic, blaze why isnt ydt banned yet? hes been trying to start shit up and uK admins have done nothing??? ban the troll..... i have done nothing wrong yet i remain banned and this fag isnt.......... irc chats gna be shown soon blaze, and there is other stuff that hasnt been said but we all know sooooooo whats the verdict?

btw ydt why are you not playing siege that much anymore? is it cause you sucked and just ran away? pathetic little troll go cry in the corner. and i just read the other topic ur a productive member HAHA what a joke, looking at the forums all day counts for shit stupid troll.....And to make this clear, im not hating on uK but they seem to have favorites....

|uK|Rays
06-16-2011, 01:54 AM
http://images.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

|uK|Shiva
06-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Stop reacting JD.
YDT stop aggravating him.
We dont have favs. You are behaving like Neff used to back then. Stop reacting to every post someone makes about you. If you must react, try taking it as a joke and laugh. Stop getting all worked up over things. I am sure YDT meant making you cry in a 1v1 or something.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
theres no favourites here ydt10 is simply talking and doing what he WANTS you to do and you simply comply by replying back and raging? what are you 12? you cant reply back with anything constructive? moko does a better job then you in handling him. the games 18+ if you cant handle it maybe go play a 3+ game

ydt10 is alright maybe if you actually had a sense of humour and the ability to take things with a pinch of salt and reply back and put him in his place he might not talk about you the way he does

and please dont threaten me with "irc conversations will come soon" what is this supposed to mean are you going to prove to everyone in writing what uA was really created for? i honestly feel sorry for mal and the usa side of uA your going to drag them down with you.

JD
06-16-2011, 07:37 PM
blaze? did i involve uA in any of this? seems like you have to involve uA when this has nothing to do with them..... lemme ask you a question, why isnt ydt banned? you keep taking his side and even shiva has and look whats hes done, restarting the shit..... amazing how people can contradict themselves and say "we dont have favorites" when it seems like they do.... btw im not raging at all in this post or that one, just stating whats true....

ydt is a prick and everyone here hates the kid.... if you guys havent noticed i have been gone for like 2 weeks and ive been reacting to every comment? makes total sense right....... blaze stay out of this.... you have become very irrational.... shiva understands what i meant as ydt is just restarting shit which i dropped...... yet you initially bring uA and just say im over reacting..... i can show irc logs of his behavior, btw look at what he said to moko and ur saying i rage..... you must be an idiot to say you dont have favorites blaze, just like with terminator right? not bringing him into this just stating a fact.....

Moko
06-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Why JD, I thought you hated me, I'm touched.
JD I have no idea what any1 did to you but I know this, bringing it up won't do any good.
Again I take no sides cause I'm not in uK or know what's going on in uK or uA.
Btw lol@Rays.
Oh and JD, despite how I feel about the whole uA thing I like you still and I think YDT is a total jerk to you and others, I honestly have no idea why he's here either tbh.

He doesn't rage at EVERY post, but he is a lil touchy.
Even for me the total touchy queen.
Listen to Butcher, he said let it go so let it go. (whatever let it go means)

K now now boys and girls, lets shush it calm down and have fun.
That is the whole point of being here, am I wrong?

P.S. You asked Blaze why YDT is still here, don't tell him to stay out of it after calling him in. lol
Silly boy. =P

Sakura
06-16-2011, 08:17 PM
theres no favourites here ydt10 is simply talking and doing what he WANTS you to do and you simply comply by replying back and raging? what are you 12? you cant reply back with anything constructive? moko does a better job then you in handling him. the games 18+ if you cant handle it maybe go play a 3+ game

ydt10 is alright maybe if you actually had a sense of humour and the ability to take things with a pinch of salt and reply back and put him in his place he might not talk about you the way he does

and please dont threaten me with "irc conversations will come soon" what is this supposed to mean are you going to prove to everyone in writing what uA was really created for? i honestly feel sorry for mal and the usa side of uA your going to drag them down with you.

So your saying if I start something first with someone and they defend themselves they are the immature one? Whoever is starting shit needs to leave. Blaze ua is not going down because of a few flame topics on uk or because of one member. Won't happen. I know ydt is being sarcastic but its a bad sarcastic. Its cruel. Leave jd alone and jd go after him.

Sakura
06-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Come on guys Jd used to play with you! In matches, and pugs, he was part of the family too. And if it was any other person who insulted their family they could go off too. Blaze is saying ydt10 starts shit and if you get mad your giving him what he wants.. well kick his ass outa here because if he just wants that then why have him? UA was created by other people and we all are revenge clans if you so call it that! Don't we all want to beat the other clan? Yes! So revenge clan doesn't exist! Ydt10 with his R bashing, JD bashing, moko bashing, shit starting, and your gonna tell methey have to deal with it? Don't deal with it, banish his ass. You don't gotta deal with any of it. Jd I mean come on, I give my respect to him, he was uk, in the family, quit for drama, so let's get rid of the drama!

|uK|Rays
06-16-2011, 08:48 PM
We need brains for smart making. :confused:

JD
06-18-2011, 08:11 PM
hahahaha ydt, are you an idiot or something? you know what, ill do everyone a favor and leave you alone..... if you want me to continue then talk shit again :) if you are ready to grow up then just stay quiet....

btw dont wna bash but i have no friends?? its funny how we see people defending me and telling you to shut the hell up.... as for everything else you said, i wont make you look like more of an idiot then u already are. close the thread its going no where.

Moko
06-19-2011, 02:46 AM
I got a better idea, how about going back to the point of this topic? lol

|uK|Anthrax
06-19-2011, 03:48 AM
http://images.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

hey rays, I like popcorn hahaha LOL

HAD
06-23-2011, 10:28 AM
as far as the flamewar goes .. tl;dr
stats seem to be messed up though .. last logged stat was from 3 days ago.
hate to be that guy .. but noone else seems to have noticed ;p