Hello from [A]ssassins [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from [A]ssassins

[A]Corpse
03-25-2015, 05:13 PM
Like the title says, Hello from [A]ssassins... We were a CTF-based UT99 clan and along with our own server, we frequented a lot of other pubs and team servers. House of Fools [HoF], Viper Squadron [VIPER], {WINGS}, and Former Osha Clan Reunited {FOCR} were some of our pals. I'm not sure how long we stayed alive since I fell off the map somewhere around the early 2000's, but we were still kicking when I went away.

If anyone from [A] is reading this - I'm sending out a homing beacon in hopes of reaching you. I've lost all of my contact information, and google searches for our team only show dead posts long since abandoned. Life happens, people move on to other things, but we were all friends outside of the game. So, I'm doing my part to get the roll call started, surely someone is still around.

Same goes for friends of [A] - If you remember me or any of us from back then, I'd love to see who's still around.

I'll be posting this message to all the forums that still exist. If all that's left of our clan is outdated posts, hopefully this can be a light in the darkness for anyone looking to find us.

- [A]Corpse

SAM
03-25-2015, 05:22 PM
We have an ex Assassins member here....melted_ice not sure if he is active much though.

Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Jst2blond
03-25-2015, 07:44 PM
sonova , your old clan ?
Are you Super Flea ?
Welcome btw

sonova
03-26-2015, 09:11 AM
HAHA corpse omg! its kingwing!! i didnt think i would see you again. Inquisitor still plays goes by the name lucky shot but thats the only one i know of but ill try to get a hold of synapse i had his email somewhere. I usually play on combogib server in the morning but i work nights so you wont see me on at night

Akatosh
03-26-2015, 12:28 PM
Corpse;88073']Like the title says, Hello from [A]ssassins... We were a CTF-based UT99 clan and along with our own server, we frequented a lot of other pubs and team servers. House of Fools [HoF], Viper Squadron [VIPER], {WINGS}, and Former Osha Clan Reunited {FOCR} were some of our pals. I'm not sure how long we stayed alive since I fell off the map somewhere around the early 2000's, but we were still kicking when I went away.

If anyone from [A] is reading this - I'm sending out a homing beacon in hopes of reaching you. I've lost all of my contact information, and google searches for our team only show dead posts long since abandoned. Life happens, people move on to other things, but we were all friends outside of the game. So, I'm doing my part to get the roll call started, surely someone is still around.

Same goes for friends of [A] - If you remember me or any of us from back then, I'd love to see who's still around.

I'll be posting this message to all the forums that still exist. If all that's left of our clan is outdated posts, hopefully this can be a light in the darkness for anyone looking to find us.

- [A]Corpse I played on their servers

[A]Corpse
03-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Melted_Ice! Ofcourse I remember him, he was a big part of the clan at the end of my run. I'll see if I can get ahold of him...

Kingwingpingbling, that's a name I haven't typed out in a very long time! Great to see you still alive and kicking. We've got a facebook group starting, Tireman and Inquisitor are on board. Working on getting Markayia involved as well. If you get ahold of Synapse, pass the word along. I don't play anymore, but House of Fools has a server running, they were old friends of ours if you remember them.

Thanks for the kind welcome, you guys. And thank you for the updates, it seems the more I check on these threads the more hope there is of finding all the old [A]'s.

--- Updated ---

I played on their servers

Your name seems really familiar, actually.

sparky
03-26-2015, 04:18 PM
sonova , your old clan ?
Are you Super Flea ?
Welcome btw

Super Flea is a buddy of mine from another forum. Not sure he has any affiliation 0_O.

Any reason I should point him over here or are you just trying to figure out who the guy is?

|uK|fleecey
03-26-2015, 05:18 PM
Welcome

Jst2blond
03-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Super Flea is a buddy of mine from another forum. Not sure he has any affiliation 0_O.

Any reason I should point him over here or are you just trying to figure out who the guy is?

Tinker aka sonova aka Kingwing and super Flea are best friends, 'special friends" as i used to say :) . Some months ago, Tinker told me he was in [A] clan before (a kind of fun clan) and also Sov . Tinker(sonova-kingwing) and Super Flea are almost neighbour so, yes they have "affiliation " :)
Tireman is probably one of the oldest player around ( kermitt Grenouille is younger only by some years :) )
[A]Corpse, Fluke is sometimes around also and Sweet-Boo play in combogib server time to time . Also see smurfette and imyourmomma on their MH server . Hof were nice people .
Come play with us sometimes on our server ...

Shotman
03-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Hi and yeah what happened to Melted_Ice? I guess his children took over the house.

sonova
03-26-2015, 09:23 PM
Man i havent seen tireman is so long too and hes boy freak, I think melted ice had more kids with rain so hes probably pretty busy lol or busy getting busy :D Yeah ill have to add you guys on FB! nice to hear from you again!

sparky
03-26-2015, 09:27 PM
Tinker aka sonova aka Kingwing and super Flea are best friends, 'special friends" as i used to say :) . Some months ago, Tinker told me he was in [A] clan before (a kind of fun clan) and also Sov . Tinker(sonova-kingwing) and Super Flea are almost neighbour so, yes they have "affiliation " :)
Tireman is probably one of the oldest player around ( kermitt Grenouille is younger only by some years :) )
[A]Corpse, Fluke is sometimes around also and Sweet-Boo play in combogib server time to time . Also see smurfette and imyourmomma on their MH server . Hof were nice people .

I confused Super_Flea with somebody else who had mentioned playing for a specific clan on the other forum. Super_Flea never mentioned any specifics on clans. My bad ^_^
I've been playing on Combo gib and occasionally US/UK insta servers since last fall. Super_Flea reinstalled UT I believe several weeks ago and he's been frequenting Combogib as well.
I'll send him a message and tell him to come on the forum.

ZodiaK
03-27-2015, 01:06 AM
Hi, would be nice to see a return of an older clan.

Jst2blond
03-27-2015, 04:01 AM

He told me yesterday he has to register here, asking me some problème about " mismatch issue with country flag..." .But yes, tell him to come, some can help him

sparky
03-27-2015, 08:18 AM
He told me yesterday he has to register here, asking me some problème about " mismatch issue with country flag..." .But yes, tell him to come, some can help him

When he mentioned the flag mismatch issue the other day I told him to register here to ask about it. Last night I sent him the link to this thread. He was busy fragging :combo:

SuperFlea
03-27-2015, 09:58 AM

Thanks for the help yesterday! I have made my appearance here now :O

Btw, nice bunnies :happyj:

--- Updated ---

I confused Super_Flea with somebody else who had mentioned playing for a specific clan on the other forum. Super_Flea never mentioned any specifics on clans. My bad ^_^
I've been playing on Combo gib and occasionally US/UK insta servers since last fall. Super_Flea reinstalled UT I believe several weeks ago and he's been frequenting Combogib as well.

Thanks for the heads up man, and roping me back into UT....I think. Haha!

Jst2blond
03-27-2015, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the help yesterday! I have made my appearance here now :O

Btw, nice bunnies :happyj:

--- Updated ---

Thanks for the heads up man, and roping me back into UT....I think. Haha!
Mine is the one with UT box and between two of your presidents . I am bunny powered :)
Btw, i haven t really help You yesterday but You Can ask for some help on tech pb part . You Can ask medor he got lot of stuff related to UT and TimTim or Higor , they are more than 'aware' about UT and cool Guys .
Nice to ses some new dudes around and at least ones who don t complaint about admins :)

SuperFlea
03-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Mine is the one with UT box and between two of your presidents . I am bunny powered :)
Btw, i haven t really help You yesterday but You Can ask for some help on tech pb part . You Can ask medor he got lot of stuff related to UT and TimTim or Higor , they are more than 'aware' about UT and cool Guys .
Nice to ses some new dudes around and at least ones who don t complaint about admins :)

You tried to help though, and that is good enough for me! I think I know what I have to do to fix the problem, I will try when I get home. Anyways, it was not my intention to derail this thread. Hey Corpsie!

Long live Zidane!

sparky
03-27-2015, 01:54 PM

You mean like AS~Chinpo, I think given his expertise and qualifications he should be taken more seriously. :umadtroll:

The day I play on the Combogib server without him complaining about something is probably the day the world ends. The comments here on the forum are just silly. It's 2015 and we're playing a 16 year old PC game. I say shut up and have a little fun while it lasts. Who are we to complain about how you guys run the servers? :combo: (Which by the way, I think is fine. 99% of the people said to be cheating are just better than the asshats doing the complaining. )

[A]Corpse
03-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Well, well, well! Superflea AND Kingwing. I'm still having a hard time processing how many of you guys are still around, this is pretty amazing. Like you said, Sparky, it's 2015 and you guys are playing a 16 year old game. That alone should be a testament to what it really is... If I loaded up and couldn't find anyone I recognized, I probably wouldn't have had the hope to start looking.

M[A]CSTER, one of the originals before I joined got ahold of me about the other founder of [A], OpticalViper. After that, I had only one [A] on my facebook and I wasn't even sure he was a clanny... In just a few days we've gotten ahold of nearly 15 members, who are all still interested in the team. I really thought it was just me who held a candle for this damn game.

SuperFlea
03-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Corpse;88201']Well, well, well! Superflea AND Kingwing. I'm still having a hard time processing how many of you guys are still around, this is pretty amazing. Like you said, Sparky, it's 2015 and you guys are playing a 16 year old game. That alone should be a testament to what it really is... If I loaded up and couldn't find anyone I recognized, I probably wouldn't have had the hope to start looking.

M[A]CSTER, one of the originals before I joined got ahold of me about the other founder of [A], OpticalViper. After that, I had only one [A] on my facebook and I wasn't even sure he was a clanny... In just a few days we've gotten ahold of nearly 15 members, who are all still interested in the team. I really thought it was just me who held a candle for this damn game.

Your timing is good, I just returned a couple of weeks ago from a several year long hiatus

SAM
03-28-2015, 09:59 PM
It's good to see the homing beacon is working at unrealkillers. Glad you were able to get in touch with your friends :)

SogeKing
03-29-2015, 11:24 AM
It's good to see the homing beacon is working at unrealkillers. Glad you were able to get in touch with your friends :)

yeah for all your public server needs, make sure to choose unrealkillas.

unrealkillers reuniting friends since 1999. :p

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-31-2015, 03:16 AM
hi nice to see an old clan still alive

[A]Corpse I have emails for some of your members if you want them?

some of them are also registered here too

UnrealSoldier
05-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Hey guys.. not sure if any of you remember me.. joined the clan around 06.. went by UnrealSoldier.. still have a few emails from tireman and melted_ice.. hope to catch up soon! miss playing instagib haha

|uK|Melted_Ice
05-20-2015, 10:18 PM
Holy Buckets whats popping dead man long time no see. Me and rain are still alive and kicking . Hit me up man [email protected]