PDA

View Full Version : Janssen's stuff thread

Janssen
04-09-2015, 06:55 PM
The underused "cover me" is to tell people that i have a nuke and someone should step before me to distract opponents and MOST OF ALL STEP ON MINES and move into the base to show that the path is cleared of mines.

I use this (and do it) but i think ppl should pick on this up more, including for their own nukes.

+ Too many times ppl don't do anything and i step on a mine.

Krikor
04-09-2015, 07:39 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

Janssen
04-09-2015, 07:54 PM
what krikor?

TimTim
04-09-2015, 08:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DK429Gq.jpg

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-12-2015, 12:09 PM
lol hes having a rant and also asking for help in future games...

Higor
04-12-2015, 12:18 PM
The underused "cover me" is to tell people that i have a nuke and someone should step before me to distract opponents and MOST OF ALL STEP ON MINES and move into the base to show that the path is cleared of mines.
mutate (key of your choice) teamsay I'M GOING IN, CLEAR THE FUCKING MINES|speech 3 9 (only if you're using Male 2 voice)

Janssen
05-04-2015, 10:47 PM
That mine underneath tele was deflecting fire to it. For those that were playing the map.

Janssen
10-22-2015, 02:58 AM
So there was a "this is a competitive angry player" sub-thread that i will elaborate on here without naming names. To explain the concept that goes beyond individuals.

The competitive angry player is a type that pops up here and there in games... well... i won't mention new games because they're rather filled with narcissistic weirdos (age 15ish) which is not what i'm talking about.

The competitive player generates personality conflicts with others. But really, what is the source of the conflict? It starts when you argue with him. So... why argue with him? Everything will work fine if you just don't. Then, you need to whine? Why? Everything will work fine if you don't whine.

Usually that competitive player WILL do fine as a leader. His strategies will be sound, will work often enough, etc...

And i've been in other games where i've been in big fights with competitve players but ultimately realized i couldn't stand anyone else as leaders. As i say, if i just avoid direct conflicts, it runs smoothly. They zoned super-fast, did things competently enough, and hey, another clan offered me a spot and the leader was like drunk or something. THAT was awful.

There might be ppl that prefer a drunken leader... so ultimately it's different tastes for different ppl.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-22-2015, 11:34 AM
uhm.... what?

|uK|Nordog
10-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Brain can not compute

Janssen
01-22-2016, 10:20 AM
"You keep talking about that concentration stuff" - Jigshaw

AND i will keep talking about it here... because i prolly have one of the best personal pharmacy in the video game scene (legal stuff only) but NOT the best because i lack concentration-related products. I have top-rated stuff for visual acuity that is a part of aviation medicine and i could hold my own in a discussion with an airplane pilot on that topic.

Am lacking concentration-related stuff like spirulina/chlorophyll/etc. I might look into that soon.

I might sound strange talking about this but it could have been part of any forum about gaming. I consider it a normal extension of gaming and frankly... i might not be able to play at all if it weren't for this.

kushface
01-22-2016, 10:33 AM

paul
01-23-2016, 04:16 PM
"You keep talking about that concentration stuff" - Jigshaw

AND i will keep talking about it here... because i prolly have one of the best personal pharmacy in the video game scene (legal stuff only) but NOT the best because i lack concentration-related products. I have top-rated stuff for visual acuity that is a part of aviation medicine and i could hold my own in a discussion with an airplane pilot on that topic.

Am lacking concentration-related stuff like spirulina/chlorophyll/etc. I might look into that soon.

I might sound strange talking about this but it could have been part of any forum about gaming. I consider it a normal extension of gaming and frankly... i might not be able to play at all if it weren't for this.
lmao, i think you're gaming wrong if you have to visit a doctor for prescriptions/drugs :jackoff:

|uK|kenneth
01-23-2016, 04:57 PM
jansen want a golden tip?

DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK