PDA

View Full Version : Out of nowhere UT asks me to insert CD ROM? WTF?!?!?!?!

The Cybernator
04-15-2015, 08:18 PM
I installed UT from the website here with the help of the wonderful Chamberly and it has been working wonderfully for weeks. No problems whatsoever.

I assumed I fucked something up because now UT is asking me to insert the disc when I play. It worked an hour ago, and then when I rebooted my computer it stopped working.

I would really appreciate it if someone would help me. Thank you.

[R]^Osyris
04-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Holysh... Hahah so funny. Its very strange u are using diferent ini? U can search ut patch no cd 99 and fix it.

The Cybernator
04-15-2015, 09:29 PM
huh? I'm pretty computer-stupid. Gonna need you to explain that one.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
04-15-2015, 10:48 PM
I installed UT from the website here with the help of the wonderful Chamberly and it has been working wonderfully for weeks. No problems whatsoever.

I assumed I fucked something up because now UT is asking me to insert the disc when I play. It worked an hour ago, and then when I rebooted my computer it stopped working.

I would really appreciate it if someone would help me. Thank you.
Any default file of your UT is missing.

Chamberly
04-16-2015, 12:06 AM
I guess reinstall v436 patch and see how it goes. ;)

Jst2blond
04-16-2015, 01:51 AM
Strange, even if i have installed UT from cds, it Never ask me insert them to Play . Not sure about a no-cd file . Anyway, reinstall v436 as chamberfly told...

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-16-2015, 11:09 AM
copy your user.ini and unrealtournament.ini to a diff folder

download the nodelta 436 patch on this site, then copy back in your user and unrealtournament ini's into system folder, should work now?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
04-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Strange, even if i have installed UT from cds, it Never ask me insert them to Play . Not sure about a no-cd file . Anyway, reinstall v436 as chamberfly told...
You can install Ut from the disc and choose not to install all the game data to save disc space, then you'll have to use the disc to play.