PDA

View Full Version : Cheater currently playing

Kraken360
04-26-2015, 01:29 AM
Causing all the regulars to leave.

Player Name : zzzzzzz

Currently online, trigger botting when winning, full blown aimbot when losing.

ADMIN, HELP?!

Chamberly
04-26-2015, 01:48 AM
Got his info before he left. Post any demo if you have any.

Kraken360
04-26-2015, 02:01 AM
Thanks. If he shows up again I will demo him and upload. Whenever I went to spec to watch, he toggled it off.

Jst2blond
04-26-2015, 05:28 AM
I know who he is :
http://www.unrealkillers.com/f28/hello-d-5961/
Fnx, i remember TimTim asking You to demorec from now when As chinpo complaining about You (epic thread player12) . In your previous post You were ordering me to provide demo for your 3 match ban i have given to You . So, it means That You haven t listen to timtim and not demorec .
Because You are playing recently with random names as test, test1 and so on . I ask You to demorec set on auto in order to provide them if needed .

TimTim
04-26-2015, 06:36 AM
Fnx Do you have the demo? Also, I've told you to stop aliasing at least twice within the past week or two. Why? Because we've received numerous (valid) complaints about you and people should be able to immediately avoid you if they want.

Fnx
04-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Hello good day.

Do you have the demo?

No. But I have a demo from yesterday, from CTF-(Vp)PicturePerfect, I could only play six minutes, someone kicked me. no idea why?

I've told you to stop aliasing at least twice within the past week or two. Why? Because we've received numerous (valid) complaints about you and people should be able to immediately avoid you if they want

For that reason. I was playing jokingly by the players we were, They were pretty bad.

trigger botting when winning, full blown aimbot when losing

this was hilarious, you will be son of Chinpo.