PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Slopestyle!

Slopestyle
04-27-2015, 03:45 PM
Hello i'm Alfio,i'm 40's old and i'm from Italy,i played UT from 2001 to 2006 UT sniper arena zp,most time on BIG,JEPPA,KISS,SDA,UKS and SNIPERMANIA SERVER.I used many nick,but the latest was Vulcan0. I come back to UT 2 months ago and i have played lots of game on your servers...very bad at the beginning but lately i'm improving my skills.I'm having good and sometime funny moment on UK e US servers,i want to thanks all for the games.Most time i'm stoned and i play UT just for relax :D :troll:
ciao!

|uK|fleecey
04-27-2015, 05:50 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forums!

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-28-2015, 05:07 AM
hi is italy a good holiday destination?

Slopestyle
04-28-2015, 09:06 AM
hi is italy a good holiday destination?

Hello i live in Sicily,the deepest part of Italy and for me is wonderfull,you can visit Magna Grecia and Latin temple,you already can go to the beach and you still can go to ski on Etna(i go tomorrow). You have a wonderfull sun and beach! Take in mind there is a big difference between the sicilian weather and the other parts of Italy,we have a very hot and long summer.Sorry for my poor english,if you have something to ask i'll be helpfull. Cu on servers

SAM
04-28-2015, 07:30 PM
Sicily is amazing. Would love to go there and visit the war grounds of the allied invasion. Are those still preserved?

Slopestyle
04-29-2015, 03:10 PM
Sicily is amazing. Would love to go there and visit the war grounds of the allied invasion. Are those still preserved?
Tnx,to be honest i don't know but i live in a old house that still has signals of USA bombing because nazist had requisited for their base camp. My father remember very well nazi in his house, he had at that time 9 years old. Where i live there were big fights and hard bombing...in my citrus country 2 or 3 years ago i found a m1 garant USA rifle.