PDA

View Full Version : B U R N I N G 2 0 1 2

|uK|kenneth
04-29-2015, 03:10 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58384316/UT99/Maps/Burning_clean.7z
thx higor.

Higor
04-29-2015, 04:03 PM
I'm clearly forgetting something here...

Chamberly
04-29-2015, 05:56 PM
Hmm... is it the one with impossible to get midspawn item? xD

|uK|fleecey
04-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Hmm... is it the one with impossible to get midspawn item? xD

The map should be removed now when you can get mid spawns, it was part if the map

Chamberly
04-29-2015, 08:14 PM
The map should be removed now

Never, it can have a simple .ini edit so midspawn can appear or never appear in the map. :)
Basically by setting the midspawn location. & there are other maps that doesn't have midspawn item in there too.

I did looked at the map on my server and adminlogin/ghost/fly and there is much more than what is there to see. Too bad the teleporter is different (or the map was actually built differently and didn't test the teleporter?) and kinda hard to pull off to reach to mid.
The possible guess way to do this is have many container stack on above the glass which is above the lava, put a tele under it so the container repair it, enter the lava area with asbestos suit and scuba gear and take a long swim to the top of the map.
Only downside for that is those containers is leechable. I'd day good for leech game then.

|uK|kenneth
04-30-2015, 01:00 AM
the map was all about midspawn. it became shit when u guys changed teleporters.
rip good old days.

--- Updated ---

The possible guess way to do this is have many container stack on above the glass which is above the lava, put a tele under it so the container repair it

or just lower the lava so the tele doesn't die anymore no leeches needed.

|uK|fleecey
04-30-2015, 01:31 AM
the map was all about midspawn. it became shit when u guys changed teleporters.
rip good old days.

--- Updated ---

or just lower the lava so the tele doesn't die anymore no leeches needed.

Agreed with kenneth though, it was all about midspawns in this map.

Im aware some maps don't have midspawns and im fine with that, but this map was different

Skarn
04-30-2015, 02:19 AM
Dont bother trying it with leech, i tried it on a freeebuild server and it kills the tele instantly, probably because the lava damage is higher than teleporters damage. Simply lower the lava and gg.

Banny
05-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Theres a 0.0000001% chance that you get it right. I remember me and diablo testing it and after like an hour or something he made it

Higor
05-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Map contains references to SiegeXTreme, no pathing and inventory.
Alright, gonna de-faggotise it and make it playable...

Higor
05-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Ah, right.
Forgot to mention there's a hidden teleporter to an infinite source of RU, typical SK map.

|uK|kenneth
05-02-2015, 07:58 PM
yep there indeed is a room to get ru from what a total fag wow.
wonder why no one saw this?

~~D4RR3N~~
05-02-2015, 08:15 PM
wat where when who how why

|uK|kenneth
05-02-2015, 08:47 PM
wat where when who how why

sk aka koala made a small room really small there was a 300 ru crystal spawning every 0,1 sec.

so he could just go in there for 1-2 sec and bam full ru.

tele can be activated by a trigger :trollpiss:

Chamberly
05-03-2015, 12:18 AM
there's a hidden teleporter to an infinite source of RU, typical SK map.

LMAO.. I guess I didn't look at the map completely but omg. I didn't even notice.

.seVered.][
05-03-2015, 06:38 AM
Ah, right.
Forgot to mention there's a hidden teleporter to an infinite source of RU, typical SK map.

Just convert it to a Team Spawn point .. that spawns Lava Suits (which you dont need, cuz you can't make TELE in the lava anymore?) .. or special item spawner ...

And you could make that big round wheel in Nimbus that spawns items into a SuperBoost type Spinning player booster that SHOOTS you out into the clouds... Or make it require containers to "Enable" it ... I think Nimbus would rock with that ONE addition. well ...maybe some Drapes and wall paper too.

Higor
05-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Check first post.
Your text was so fitting.

Higor
05-03-2015, 07:05 PM
BTW:
Map has:
- Weapons, items, health so it can be played on CTF (warhead is unreachable though)
- Fully pathed, even the mid high spots.
- Lava does 150 damage per second instead of 1500
- The hidden room is lit and the triggers+teleporters are marked, can be used as nuke room.
- Two 60 RU respawns every 75 seconds.