Hi everybody [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

fak3
05-20-2015, 09:36 AM
Hello all,

Long time Unrealkillers server player and forum lurker but only now I decided to register :)

Most here already have played with me and some might even recognize the nick or not since I tend to use a LOT of nicks ahahahah.

Its an habit I got from my old old UT days that I used to prevent being chased and lamed I have nothing to hide (and nothing to show to be honest), my last Clan days were 13 years ago and I never even had a known Clan so... ;)

Those who see me play almost every night know that im a Grabber by nature, and only camp when fed up with backshooting and assing... even though sometimes the urge to start doing the same is big I try not to and I think I manage my "anger" pretty well ;)

TimTim
05-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Serious question: Why does it seem like every single player from Portugal has to advertise the fact that they're from Portugal in their name? I understand many you take pride in your country but imagine if the same percentage of Americans put "USA" in their name haha... I'm just curious!

fak3
05-20-2015, 03:08 PM
Serious question: Why does it seem like every single player from Portugal has to advertise the fact that they're from Portugal in their name? I understand many you take pride in your country but imagine if the same percentage of Americans put "USA" in their name haha... I'm just curious!

LOL... now that an interesting question.. I have no clue... in fact I didn't even knew with what nick I was going to register since I keep changing them all the time :p

I dont think the Pts are the only ones doing it, about the Americans... well not in UT or the nicks but the USA flag seems to have to appear in every movie that you guys make ;)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Hi

Jst2blond
05-20-2015, 04:48 PM
As he told he is an old timer player so before having iptocountry generalized, most of us were playing with tag as PT, FR and so on . I remember my previous nicks, they were TrigunBitch_FR and --;-'@HolyBlonde_FR then had removed country tag when we were able to see our country flag . Having that kind ofsign was usefull to identify others compatriots...

fak3
05-20-2015, 05:49 PM
I used this nick sometimes on the servers when I was keep seeing people saying "ohh thats typical PT lame playing" whenever a PT did something wrong, or "Its a PT what do you expect"... since I was never a heavy outside Portugal servers player, only KIK server probably and had been away from UT years in a row, when I got back to play a bit I keep hearing on how the PT were all lamers... Since I grab a lot and I like to to think that I dont lame only if pushed and yes sometimes I backshoot when fed up but its rare I prefer to camp when that happens, I used that nick as a "See im a PT and Im not laming and im grabing more than half you team..."

Jst2Blond is right though, now we have the country Flags showing were you are from, but 10 years ago you didnt, unless you had acess to the Ips you could never know who you were playing with and it was very common to see the "PlayerNick.whatever country after it", maybe that stuck subconsciously but its not because im proud of my Country, I mean i am proud to be portuguese like anyone is proud to be from where they are, but far from being a fanatic or a nationalist ;)

|uK|fleecey
05-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Hello there!

SAM
05-20-2015, 07:15 PM
Hello welcome and thanks for posting and taking part.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-21-2015, 01:01 PM
hi, not sure if i've come across you.... yet :p

fak3
05-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Most likely, I play basically everyday since Im working at home right now I decide when i can or cannot play :D

HIGH+CAMILO
05-21-2015, 01:45 PM
O retorno de velhos jogadores é sempre bem vindo!

Jst2blond
05-22-2015, 06:03 AM
I ve already met you on combo server . I also remember That i ve warned You playing as ' cautista' . I understand how it Is frustrating bein accused as 'a typical prt Player ' but, if You are really That fair player, my best advice is pick up a definitive nickname, stop aliasing or continue to pay for others Prt lamers .

fak3
05-22-2015, 06:17 AM
Yeah I remember that and I even went to be rude to you and I apologize for it.

About the Aliasing.. well its in "my blood" I will never change, never did before It wont be now :) At least i'm being honest here ;)

Just as a not complete coincidence, even yesterday night on Control there were two Dutch guys (luckyh and UTAdmin) and one of them (luckyh) decided to start back shooting as soon as the game started, I keep going doing my own thing go for the flag then the other one decided it was also fun to do the same... well I decided to fight back the same way, guess what... I was immediately accused of: Typical PT Lamer playing style :)

Its ok if you are a Dutch doing it, and trust me theres a LOT and I mean a LOT of Dutch players Laming (and some Italians), or maybe they are always the same but with different nicks, but its always the Pts :)

Sometimes im in a good mood and keep going, others I camp when fed up, yesterday I decided to do the same.