PDA

View Full Version : Rules on taking over nuke rooms

Novak
05-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Based on the comments made on the siege server just now during the UnrealPark map, I would like to introduce this thread to clarify the rules for making builds through walls, specifically when taking over a nuke or leech room.

My understanding of the techniques of certain players who take over "secure" rooms is to make something through the wall for the super protectors to shoot at (mines or a super supplier) while making the tele somewhere else. It worked to perfection when I took over Blue's nuke room on UnrealPark and nobody on their team even realized what happened.

Disney^Demi mentioned that banny was banned for a similar tactic in the past so I appreciate the clarification on this.

Personally, I don't see this tactic as a violation of the spirit of the siege rules. One of the drawbacks of removing the EMP was it made nuke rooms more secure than they probably should be. Techniques such as this stop teams from getting too comfortable with their "secure" room or reconsider making leech rooms to begin with since there is inherent risk involved.

Higor
05-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Banny got banned because he made rocket cannons through wall.
As far as I'm concerned make 40 containers in that tube, nobody's gonna ever recover that without some form of EMP.

Banny
05-24-2015, 02:33 PM
The only thing that is allowable to be built through the walls is the TELEPORTER.

Banny got banned because he made rocket cannons through wall.

I didn't just make Rocket cannons. I made mines aswell to distract those super pros so yeah this sums up that except teleporters everything built through walls are bannable.

Higor
05-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Just rocket cannons.
You can build an Invincible warhead thru it to distract SP's lol.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-24-2015, 03:15 PM
You can build an Invincible warhead thru it to distract SP's lol.
This is allowed right? because this is the only way for get rooms with 3+ SPs (i prefer make mines)

Novak
05-24-2015, 03:48 PM
make 40 containers in that tube

ANTIFUN strikes again.

Thanks for answering this.

G3m1nis
07-31-2015, 09:51 PM
how boring boring how there are no strategies on this server

utbusta
08-01-2015, 07:55 AM
As Banny said, I remember it as only Teles through walls and nothing else is allowed.