PDA

View Full Version : General Changes

|uK|chiseller
05-29-2015, 10:08 PM
SilverWing
Rays

Crouching Headshot BUG

Health & Armor Stack:
125 health & 125 armor - Still 2 headshot kill at full stack, makes more weapons viable to use, would make games faster paced.
Drop time limit to 40 mins from 50 mins

|uK|chiseller
05-29-2015, 11:50 PM
Being able to headshot ppl when crouched was a bug brought by ZP. There's no reason to make the sniper even more powerful than it already is.

I don't know how but it would be nice to move Siege away from the almost sniper only gameplay.

Moskva
05-30-2015, 02:09 AM
The main issue i've seen it's while crouched, the hitbox is too small, put a guy with low ping minigunning and crouching in the left entrance of Firepot and you won't be able to get in that side, first because he hits you with that shit and second because he's unhittable.
Think about it like this, a mega scrub like NJ now dominates pub games thanks to his fucking crouching.

|uK|chiseller
05-30-2015, 02:43 AM
That, however, is due to minigun being op as fuck.
The goal should be to achieve same weapon balance as NW.

SilverWing
05-30-2015, 08:07 AM
Let be realistic here. If you get hit in the head with a sniper u should take more damage, even when you're crouching.

How I see how headshots should register is that if you are standing and get hit in the head, it should register as a headshot. Also if your crouching and you have the crosshair on the players head it should count as a headshot (not like before where you shot at head level and still headshot when they are crouched).

|uK|Rays
05-30-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm with chis on this one, crouching won't seem so bad when people can't minigun you to death in 2 seconds. Crouching people are easier to hit with shock/rockets/flak btw. :^)