PDA

View Full Version : SniperRifle..

Kate*Bush
06-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Переведу это с помощью GOOGLE - наслаждайтесь тролли !

Понятно, что достойно перевести на английский не получится полюбасу, если ты не супермен)...
Некоторые тролли осуждали мой английский, не понимая что русский язык раза в два богаче.. да и хуй на них !)

Давно хотел понять, чем же Вас так привлекает эта пушка, и как можно её считать элитной ?
По моему, эта пушка - первая для ламеров, благодаря своеей убойной силе и простоте применения. И конечно же : Head Shot !)
А для большинства - это грёбаный рандом, средство затянуть матч.
Короче баловство, ничего общего не имеющее с професиионализмом, интересностью и красотой !
Ни разу мне не доставляет удовольствия стрельба из сей херни.. горите в аду снайпера, вы конкретно покоцали хорошую задумку ! Вечная мука вам мудаки !

Translate it using GOOGLE - enjoy the trolls!

It is clear that adequately translate into English polyubasu not work if you're not Superman) ...
Some trolls have condemned my English, not realizing that the Russian language twice richer .. and dick to them!)

I have long wanted to understand what attracts you so this gun, and how can it be considered elite?
In my opinion, this gun - the first for the lamer, because its destructive power and ease of use. And of course: Head Shot!)
And for the majority - is fucking random, means to tighten the match.
In short mischief, it has nothing in common with profesiionalizmom, interesting and beautiful!
Not once did I not enjoy shooting of this garbage .. burn in hell sniper, you specifically pokotsali good ideas! Eternal torment you asshole!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Me lost vodka, me think sniper rifle took it, me very angry at sniper rifle.
I found a better translator.

You're welcome.

Kate*Bush
06-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Fucking idiot, how did you get with their vodka was a raging asshole !
(stupid shit that didn't understand that I'm shooting from this shit better than him, in this and rages)

Ты вообще забанен для меня, будь в курсе)
you even banned for me, whether in the course)

Sorry >>> a place for you snipers - in a black hole !!!

Yes.

Krikor
06-08-2015, 05:44 PM
tell me in what parts crouching+miniguning shooting aimlessly has more sense than a weapon u need to aim to hit

Kate*Bush
06-08-2015, 05:59 PM
It only means from similar idiots, excuse, anything personal.

Also agree, I applied it quite successfully :)

We have a lot of things you have adopted, moreover, I do not mind, it's a game !)

Kate*Bush
06-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Прийдётся обсудить ребята это говно, просто заебало, извините !
Хотя хуле вам, типа жрите и всё, похуй что снайперка была редкостью , а патроны..
Will have to discuss guys this shit is just fucked up, sorry !
Although the blasphemy you, like eat and all, fuck that sniper was rare , and ammo..

POWER OF KATE !!!)))

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-08-2015, 06:25 PM
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/35826530/original.png

Kate*Bush
06-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Бля, всегда интересно видеть забаненного юзера ! :)

Shit, it is always interesting to see banid user

И он, к сожалению, такой тупой..

And he, unfortunately, so stupid..

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-08-2015, 06:37 PM
https://lazerhorse.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blind-toothless-drunk-russian.jpg

Kate*Bush
06-08-2015, 06:55 PM
:D Пацталом, в своём репертуаре сей гопник !
Ты просто ошибка в UT- коде..

Но пожалуйста, нормальные люди, не отвлекайтесь на это, мне интересно ваше мнение !
But please, normal people, don't be distracted by it, I am interested in your opinion !

The other day I will arrange vote :) on other question, it was only opinion

p.s. fuck this english !)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Weapons is not really unbalanced... sniper is shit if you know crouch on right time, the problem is the maps, most of siege maps are big and have openned ambients.
Each weapon has advantages and disadvantages depending of the situation, Sniper is the best for long range... of course, it's a SNIPER lol

Other problem is the ping... Sniper simulates ping 0, but bio, shock ball (must be fixed quick), pulse primary, ripper, minigun secundary, flak, rocket, trans, nuke has ping, and i agree, it's UNFAIR!
Players who specialize in ping weapons are harmed for this.

My best weapon is Shock Rifle, but with 150ms delayed ball is impossible make good combos

IT SUCKS!

admins, why dont add newnet on siege? lol

(ps: fuck my english too)
Higor

Chamberly
06-09-2015, 12:41 AM
AdRiaN;92579]Each weapon has advantages and disadvantages depending of the situation, Sniper is the best for long range... of course, it's a SNIPER lol

Exactly, I use specific weapon on such map.

Gust have newnet on siege, go check him out. (Japanese guy.)

Banny
06-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Kate*Bush , If you are thinking that making such threads will get sniper rifle removed you are certainly drinking too much vodka

Skarn
06-09-2015, 06:18 AM
Whats the fun in playing a weapon thats overpowered and requires little to no aim? Unreal Tournament is way more fun to play when there is an actual challenge to it, especially in a game mode like siege, where you rely on teamwork and strategy instead of fragging (although it is present, but not an objective). But people who run around with miniguns like retards shouldn't be considered siege teammates at all. Absolutely useless to their team, and an annoyance to the other, especially people like you Kate, that also spend time raging in chat and removing other peoples builds. Im surprised you haven't been permabanned yet, because you deserve it.

Stormy
06-09-2015, 06:52 AM
I want a team like this in the IST:

Kate Bush, CHIMP, milen, Kiwi, ramlinux

(rage and stacked)

Banny
06-09-2015, 08:38 AM

IST All Stars

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-09-2015, 09:07 AM
edit

misread post :eek:

Kate*Bush
06-10-2015, 07:26 AM
Пиздец, уже забанили - школота !)
Fucked up, already banned - ignorant little punks !)

TimTim
06-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Can please you change your name to Kate's*Bush? The chick in your avatar looks like there's a 90% chance she has one.

SAM
06-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Can please you change your name to Kate's*Bush? The chick in your avatar looks like there's a 90% chance she has one.

LOL

About new net; unfortunately. Siege still is not compatible with it. If I remember correctly, the last minor bug remains as showing negative health.

Banny
06-11-2015, 12:59 AM
AdRiaN;92579]admins, why dont add newnet on siege? lol

the new LC weapons is much better than newnet ;)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-11-2015, 01:46 AM
I want a team like this in the IST:

(rage and stacked)
You forgot Hellsing!

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-11-2015, 05:59 AM
Personally dont agree with bannys statement lc weapons is horribly bad compared to newnet. Theres still some skepticalness with newnet but not as much as lc weapons. Bring back zp without the bugs!!!

|uK|chiseller
06-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Lc weapons > nn weapons

Lag compensation works better and the weapons are more balanced except for the minigun. That's based on my experience with siege and our nw server.

Chamberly
06-11-2015, 09:09 AM
Have you really checked out the latest LC Blazeski? ;P

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Lc weapons > nn weapons

Lag compensation works better and the weapons are more balanced except for the minigun. That's based on my experience with siege and our nw server.

Newnet is the best "ping fix", but the changes in damages, firespeed and ammo limit is really bad.
All weapons works like ping 0 on nn. The feeling of play with ping 15, or 180 is the same.

On LC servers is really hard use "no hit scan" projectiles with my ping (150~160 in most os servers).

Higor
06-11-2015, 10:56 AM
AdRiaN;92732]On LC servers is really hard use "no hit scan" projectiles with my ping (150~160 in most os servers).
The only problems with LCWeapons_0015 regarding the prediction usage are:
- Shield belt effects and other attached objects may show up off the player's predicted position.
- Prediction gets borked on stairs... normal replication already does this on pings above 150 anyways.

On the pug I played using 0014 it was easier for me to chase ppl around with Pulse guns than Minis.
Sure, everyone's using Miniguns to finish off low health players, if anything's going to change about that... is some of them using Pulse Guns or Flak Cannons instead.
But whatever, it's never going into the server anyways like lots of other things, even though it has a switch to completely disable prediction if you whine too much.

(Like a certain fixed Bathrooms map you never bothered to test on it's time and now are begging for it to use on the tournament)

RTG`
06-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Why don't we add FWS (Fast Weapon Switch). The Siege game speed is a bit faster than the regular speed, but the weapon switch speed is normal and its not quite the match.. Newnet already has FWS.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Why don't we add FWS (Fast Weapon Switch). The Siege game speed is a bit faster than the regular speed, but the weapon switch speed is normal and its not quite the match.. Newnet already has FWS.
Would be cool, i love use multi weapon in low range :D

in fact, I see no problem in the current weapon switch speed

RTG`
06-11-2015, 12:42 PM
AdRiaN;92738]in fact, I see no problem in the current weapon switch speed

Maybe it will reduce the sniper spam?

|uK|kenneth
06-11-2015, 12:47 PM
No please.

Higor
06-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Why don't we add FWS (Fast Weapon Switch).
You should feel bad for suggesting such a thing.

Maybe it will reduce the sniper spam?
Duck?
After taking DANGERBOY's suggestion against blantant centerviewers and one-trick-sniper-monkeys, I've been having easier matchups against these ppl.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-11-2015, 01:03 PM
For longe range switch speed does not matter, everyone always will use only sniper, because this weapon was made for long range...
For low range the main problem is the ping delay of other weapons, rocket and flak are great for low range, but the delay is clearly noticeable, these 2 weapons really sucks dick on siege. Shock combos is also harder with 150 ping, that makes combos almost useless for the offensive (combo is currently usefull only when you retreat or run).

LC is perfect for hitscan weapons, but only for hitscan =/

i think the best way for diversify the use of all weapons is fix the ping delay! In nn servers i play using all weapons, in siege i see me, and everyone using sniper most of times even in closed ambients and low range.

Higor
06-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Whatever, not waiting anymore so I'm going to release the element advancer as a separate tool.
Don't complain if high pingers suddenly start outplaying you with any weapon.

RTG`
06-11-2015, 03:30 PM
You should feel bad for suggesting such a thing.

Close fights in Siege eventually happen, and this is where things get slow with weapon combinations. If you decide to make a slow switch during close fight, your opponent will have the advantage to kill you when you're disarmed. That's around 3 hits with a sniper until you switch to rockets or shock and if he steps back couple meters from the close fight, you will need to switch to sniper eventually.. and that's another 3 safe hits for the opponent against you. Those weapon switchings are so risky and that's why no one decides to risk a weapon switch when you're in a fight so most people keep on sticking with sniper in any fight situation...

For example I see this on Bathooms all the time: if a good player start attacking the core and he jumps around in the teleporters aggressively he is very hard to kill with just 1 weapon. Mostly in this situation everyone uses a combination of Rocket, Shock and Sniper to kill him. Shock is for combo shot predictions on teleporters or the high entrance behind the toilet to the core. Rocket charging will help if you are around the core and he jumps down next to you so you can do a lot of damage in 1 shot.

Just imagine how much time it takes to switch to those 3 weapons in these "fast" situations with a faster game speed.. that's absolutely not a balanced match. Not every map is flat and big in every corner with no elevation. Maps like Kanjar and BlueVember have interesting high/low elevation and other weapon combinations in fights are used very often.

Kate*Bush
06-11-2015, 05:17 PM
Мне интересно, какого хрена вы меня забанили ?
Мне интересна причина, всё остальное меня не интересует, извините !
It is interesting to me, what horse-radish you banned me?
The reason is interesting to me, all the rest doesn't interest me, excuse !

RTG

пиздец чувак, ты такой настойчивый, может и ты забанил меня, ты знаешь, я бы не стал иметь с тобой никаких дел, извини чувак, снайпер чмо !)
pizdets the dude, you such persistent, maybe you banned me, you know, I wouldn't begin to have with you any affairs, excuse the dude, the sniper of the schnook !)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-11-2015, 05:23 PM
TimTim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvwvIc6k2u8

Kate*Bush
06-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Вы, гавнюки, нисхуя забанили меня - так потрудитесь объяснить почему !!!
You, bastards, нисхуя banned me - so work to explain why !!!

Всё верно, вам не нравится диалог на форуме, и Вы тут же баните - извините, но так поступают ...
Давайте быть людьми !

Everything is right, you don't like dialogue нв a forum, and you right there ban-Sorry, but so arrive...
Let's be people !

Я прощу вас, просто не мешайте моей игре, OK ?!
I will forgive you, simply don't disturb my game, OK ?!

Krikor
06-11-2015, 05:40 PM
If there's sth that ive realized with the LC weapons is that the shots dont register at all if im lagging, like if i have 250 ping or higher 1 of my 10 hit shots will register, with zp all shots would register if my ping wasnt above 1500 but now if im lagging JUST A BIT is impossible for me to play siege.

Kate*Bush
06-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Не надо pls здесь обсуждать ваши вечные проблемы - смешно в контексте бана !
Pls shouldn't discuss your eternal problems here - ridiculously in the context of a ban !

--- Updated ---

Вы ничтожны в этом диалоге, извините, поэтому и забанен, будьте проще !
You are insignificant in this dialogue, excuse therefore it is banned, be simpler !

Kate*Bush
06-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Нет, не просто так меня забанили, говно чувствует свою сущьность, отсюда и ненависть, но мне похуй ! Уверяю.
No, not just like that I was banned, shit feels the essence, from here and hatred, but me похуй! I assure.

Kate*Bush
06-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Я это говно так не оставлю, извините !
Т.е. Вы взяли и забанили человека который вам не понравился на форуме ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so won't leave this shit, excuse!
I.e. You took and banned the person who wasn't pleasant to you at a forum???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Updated ---

Не поверите, но я буду об этом рассуждать вечно !)))
(незаконный бан)
Won't believe, but I will eternally argue on it!)))

Все видели почему - намёк о злоупотреблении Снайпер-райфл
All saw why - abuse of Sniper-rifle
(illegal ban)

Kate*Bush
06-11-2015, 07:04 PM
DDos-ат вас не напрасно, как я вижу, возможно стоит продключиться к сему действу...
Дайте счета..
DDos-at you it isn't vain as I see, perhaps it is worth prodklyuchitsya to this action...
Give accounts.

Воевать так воевать, хуле..
To be at war so to be at war, an abuse.

Один хрен, вы говнюки, не сделаете так как надо..
Забить на это сверхдлительное говно и этих напыщенных уродов мне кажется самым правильным, извините если чо - не хотел, поиграть немного можно.
Гудбай уроды ! Будет больше времени на что-то полезное !
(не я это спровоцировал)
One horse-radish, you are bastards, you won't make as it is necessary.
To ignore this superlong shit and these pompous freaks it seems to me the most correct, excuse if that - didn't want, it is a little possible to play.
Good bye freaks! There will be more time for something useful!
(not I provoked it)

p.s.
Отвечу на все ебанутые вопросы, которые предвижу, могут быть - не в первой !)
I will answer all ebanuty questions which I expect, can be - not in the first !)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Are you having a conversation with yourself?

Banny
06-12-2015, 12:06 AM
5 continuous posts , nobody gave a fuck lmao.

|uK|kenneth
06-12-2015, 12:59 AM
rofl ahahhaahhahahha what an retard.

Kate*Bush
06-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Если поумнеете, поймёте о чём я говорил, т.е. практически рандом (SR) не должен решать !
Но он решает до сих пор !
Думаю половина пользователей поняв это, забила на UT.
Половина играющих осознаёт это, но просто молчит.
Остальная масса - говно, которому не важно как, но надо победить.
Всё просто.

Это было ошибкой EPIC и увы, в ближайшие годы это не исправить, потому что, как видно, они наступают на те же грабли.
Пиздец, так кропотливо работать над десятком пушек и бля уже на альфе видно, что опять всё упрётся в грёбаный рандом..

Идиоты. Нет слов.
If grow wiser, will understand about what I spoke, i.e. nearly a rand (SR) shouldn't solve!
But he solves still!
I think a half of users having understood it, I ignored UT.
A half of the playing realizes it, but simply is silent.
Other weight - shit to which it isn't important as, but it is necessary to win.
Everything is simple.

It was an error of EPIC and alas, in the next years not to correct it because, apparently, they walk twice into a same water.
Pizdets, so laboriously to work on ten guns and бля already on an alpha it is visible that again everything will rest in fucking rand.

Idiots. There are no words.

RTG`
06-12-2015, 01:33 PM
10/10 would read again

There are no words.
and no brains

RTG`
06-12-2015, 02:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aMTTzOn.png

I need you in my collection of idiot chat quotes by pro players. You fit quite well.

Kate*Bush
07-29-2015, 03:59 PM
f. dirt trolls !!!

Burn in hell !!!

I wish you all the ills that are possible ! (usually comes true) I will pray.

Corruption.

DontWorryBeHappy
07-29-2015, 04:31 PM
This shit is really intense.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
07-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Somebody hasn't been drinking enough vodka today.

Kate*Bush
07-29-2015, 05:02 PM
:bj:

~~D4RR3N~~
07-30-2015, 03:40 PM
what an retard.
the irony tho

|uK|kenneth
07-30-2015, 03:48 PM
:umadtroll:
the irony tho

~~D4RR3N~~
07-30-2015, 03:51 PM
Stop bringing my inner grammar nazi up please D:!!!!!

Kate*Bush
09-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Сосите хуй, тупые козлы !

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Сосите хуй, тупые козлы !

AHAHHAHAHA

Kate*Bush
09-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Ну а чо ? коротко и ясно !))

RTG`
09-08-2015, 10:10 AM
AHAHHAHAHA

I just remembered when Kate joined the pug server alone to play Minicivil, then Blaze joined and raped the shit out of Kate with sniper in 1v1 minicivil and he rage quitted. So that might be the reason for the creation of this thread lmao.

Kate*Bush
09-08-2015, 10:14 AM
"I just remembered" ю, падла джюст хуйло, уверяю, не пиши здесь больше, презираю тебя !

RTG`
09-08-2015, 10:18 AM
"I just remembered" ю, падла джюст хуйло, уверяю, не пиши здесь больше, презираю тебя !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUM8m2rnP0

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-09-2015, 11:45 AM
lmfao i have the demo somewhere :DDDD

RTG`
09-09-2015, 12:04 PM
If you don't find it I will slap you hard