PDA

View Full Version : I was just banned for an unknown reason.

oskeno
06-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Jst2Blond just banned me for 150 matches. His reasoning is "you know why." May I have a specific reason as to why? How come there was no warning? See attached for screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/MavmMO7.jpg

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Why can't people read -_-

oskeno
06-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Why can't people read -_-

What? Spam? I was on a 'Holy Shit' streak and then a minute later I was banned. People are punished for predicting player's movement? Okay...

http://i.imgur.com/d9N5T9W.jpg

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Predicting player movements on combo king, you are joking right?

That map is basically the same as andaction for spawns, predicting player movement I mean :p

|uK|fleecey
06-10-2015, 07:45 PM
are you a regular player? If so, you should know the rules without a warning

Jst2blond
06-10-2015, 07:45 PM
First of all we don t need to warn each times, specially when banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers .
Map : Comboking
Infracion : staying front of ennemy base spawnkilling the most as you can . Screenshot (and your comment about Holyshit serie) speak for itself .
I was in spec mod then as a player but you haven t notice that i was spec you . Unfortunately, playing like that isn t tolerable .
You deserve it . You were just waiting for Rookie grabbing then spam our base ( you can take a look at Rookie s ping around 1000 + packet loss), so smart .

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/192461Shot0165.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=192461Shot0165.jpg)

SAM
06-10-2015, 07:59 PM
For you to maintain the holyshit, like you did. You must have been spawnkilling. Are you that dense.

And FYI. It was a CTF game. Not DM. Look at your frags compared to blue's top. Pretty obvious you aren't actually as elite as the frags suggest. Otherwise you wouldn't play like a brainless ape.

oskeno
06-10-2015, 08:07 PM
First of all we don t need to warn each times, specially when banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers .
Map : Comboking
Infracion : staying front of ennemy base spawnkilling the most as you can . Screenshot (and your comment about Holyshit serie) speak for itself .
I was in spec mod then as a player but you haven t notice that i was spec you . Unfortunately, playing like that isn t tolerable .
You deserve it . You were just waiting for Rookie grabbing then spam our base ( you can take a look at Rookie s ping around 1000 + packet loss), so smart .

Can you clear up your English a bit please? (banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers) huh? To be honest, I had no knowledge of ROOKIE's connection issues nor does it matter. I was assisting the FC no matter who it was. Do you mind posting the demo? You are making accusations that are not true.

Jst2blond
06-10-2015, 08:19 PM
banned ones are supposed to be aware players, not first timers
Sorry, again barrier language i suppose . Me want say, you not new, so you probably know how you have to play, me not give warning to you because you don t need it . Me Jane, you tarzan :)
My english is better than your french :) . Try to learn some foreign language then you can give me some lessons about my language level .

Quickly made but it seems that you need this to understand me . It is OK, Comboking is a spam map, but at least i only tolerate players spawnkill when you have to cover your flagcarrier . Your case ; just trying to frag not even trying to cover, because at the moment none were carrying flag....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDNh4h3HW_0

oskeno
06-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Sorry, again barrier language i suppose . Me want say, you not new, so you probably know how you have to play, me not give warning to you because you don t need it . Me Jane, you tarzan :)
My english is better than your french :) . Try to learn some foreign language then you can give me some lessons about my language level .

No problem. I wasn't trying to give you any lessons, just needed clarification.

SAM
06-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Me want say, you not new

Me Jane, you tarzan :)
:party101:
:fapfapfap:

oskeno
06-10-2015, 08:39 PM

Quickly made but it seems that you need this to understand me . It is OK, Comboking is a spam map, but at least i only tolerate players spawnkill when you have to cover your flagcarrier . Your case ; just trying to frag not even trying to cover, because at the moment none were carrying flag....

So wait, now I wasn't waiting for ROOKIE to grab the flag? Which one is it? I don't see anything out of the ordinary that doesn't happen in the server on a daily basis. No offense but your video/evidence is a joke. I will take the 150 game ban. Do you know, on average, how long that is?

|uK|fleecey
06-10-2015, 10:10 PM
So wait, now I wasn't waiting for ROOKIE to grab the flag? Which one is it? I don't see anything out of the ordinary that doesn't happen in the server on a daily basis. No offense but your video/evidence is a joke. I will take the 150 game ban. Do you know, on average, how long that is?

I can see it, it's called laming.

Love your videos jst!

Jst2blond
06-11-2015, 10:18 AM
I can see it, it's called laming.

Love your videos jst!

I have added an intro, tell me what you think about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDNh4h3HW_0

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-11-2015, 10:30 AM
LMAO

RTG`
06-11-2015, 01:08 PM
yes!

HakunaMatata
06-14-2015, 11:04 AM
a game is about 15 minutes, this video, as most videos that are used as evidence are only 1 minutes approximately, I do not think it's enough to really show a player the entire game is spent doing what they should not if out why anyone could upload a short video accusing a player of doing something wrong. I see it as the efficiency after the game, if a player spends more than 30-50% of the time struggling would be more consistent to take action and see the intentions of the player.
but making an "average" showing the game a player for 1 minute when in reality play 15 minutes I find it very strange.

PS: I'm lately very annoying on maps as fragwhores woot as examples players every one you see taking the enemy flag all they do under the premise'm covering is campear the enemy's base while the conveyor flag runs only to its base and friends leave him alone to "cover it," this includes any player without experience as mod or not, I see all the games I go to play or watch. but I think to know why they do this, because it is difficult to cover the flag as spawn to cover moving. I think these maps would need a safe spawning ground

Jst2blond
06-14-2015, 01:20 PM
HakunaMatata first of all, Read my comments . I was in spec then enter server . I have a screenshot which show more than 1min of his gameplay looking at score, grab amount and so on ...finally, i am not a film director . Short film + screenshot + my witness speak for itself . Oskeno has accepted his ban which is very smart . I dunno what You are trying to do, but pretty useless imo...