PDA

View Full Version : Space boulders showing up in Multiplayer

|2ambo
06-14-2015, 02:08 PM
I have boulders floating in space around my map, but they dissapear online. From what I remember, there is a setting somewhere to enable it online, or make it visble online. Anyone Know?

Chamberly
06-14-2015, 02:18 PM
CTF-Face's skybox boulders isn't showing online...

It just the way it was set, you can change it but you have to make sure the map is renamed and not have any file mismatches.
If I'm right, it have something to do with bRevelant=True? Haha.

|2ambo
06-14-2015, 08:29 PM
something to do with bRevelant=True

Under Advanced, I found bAlwaysRelevant, I set it to true, still not showing up. Doesn't matter, I decided they are more of a distraction anyway. Now maybe a space scoreboard would be cool..lol

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Under Advanced, I found bAlwaysRelevant, I set it to true, still not showing up. Doesn't matter, I decided they are more of a distraction anyway. Now maybe a space scoreboard would be cool..lol

You could modify the smartCTF snow score board, and replace the snowflakes with asteroids, stars, nebuli, ect.

|2ambo
06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
You could modify the smartCTF snow score board, and replace the snowflakes with asteroids, stars, nebuli, ect.

Thats an idea, but i was thinking more like the Scoreboard that are put in maps that say the leading players score. If possible, I could have a Banner that would say Blue Team=Score and Red Team= Score. That lowgrav Dm map Morpheous has them in it. I have to figure out how they work.

medor
06-15-2015, 02:10 AM
You can go and see what she do with the scoreboard at the mountain - ISLE OF HELEN Server - Europe DM (http://www.birdieman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1432499624)

|2ambo
06-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Thats kind of cool, but I dont have a website to run stats on. I would just like to make a custom in game banner that sits up on the wall, or anywhere you want. And it scrolls information. Leading frags in DM is ok, but I would like it in CTF and scroll the scores between teams instead. I can do it, I just have to find a tutorial on how to put the scrolling text into the banner frame I would have to make.

You remember this type from maps right?

Except I would have 2 lines of scrolling if even possible.

I am running SmartDM105 but I dont have a website to host stats. I might attempt to set that up one day.

sparky
06-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Thats an idea, but i was thinking more like the Scoreboard that are put in maps that say the leading players score. If possible, I could have a Banner that would say Blue Team=Score and Red Team= Score. That lowgrav Dm map Morpheous has them in it. I have to figure out how they work.

If you're looking to create something that shows the total team score in DM, maybe this could help?
Scrolling Banners - Oldunreal-Wiki (http://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=Scrolling_Banners)

I referenced that to create one in CTF which team was in the lead and by how many caps.

|2ambo
06-15-2015, 09:43 AM
If you're looking to create something that shows the total team score in DM, maybe this could help?
Scrolling Banners - Oldunreal-Wiki (http://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=Scrolling_Banners)

I referenced that to create one in CTF which team was in the lead and by how many caps.

I could use them in both CTF and DM. I want to make one for CTF. I'll check out that link. Thanks.