PDA

View Full Version : Unban Please

Somebody
06-30-2015, 06:05 PM
Hello everyone,
I recently got banned from the server and I think I know why. There's kids that play at this computer and like to mess around too much. They did a bunch of spamming and eventually got me banned from the server. They think it's funny to mess things up like they do. But I'll do my best to keep them away from the computer because they love to mess it all up!

It would be much appreciated for an unban please. Thanks a bunch

Jst2blond
06-30-2015, 06:34 PM
http://s16.postimg.org/egm3egmj9/Shot0035.png

1 : Thread : http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/teamswitching-6227/

2 : Kids playing on your comp and doing BS when you aren t @home is still same bad excuse as we have already heard here and there .

3 : i have already ban you yesterday fooling around then camping top on Andaction map try to spam .

I have never see you seriously playing on server so, face the reality and make a better appeal than this . YOU were playing, YOU were doing BS . Stop looking for a scapegoat . Spamming this teamswitch has been done with a bind/tweak : i am pretty sure that " those fake kids " haven t done this .
I won t accept such an explanation . ....

Somebody
06-30-2015, 06:43 PM
You're right, like I said before. I'm gonna make sure this doesn't happen again. And yes, I do play seriously. I'm sure you've seen me playing seriously before. That was me playing and actually playing normally unlike these kids who get a hold of opening the game. I don't even know how they do that teamswitching so fast. How is that even possible???
They outsmart me me into getting a hold of somehow running the game. I lock the computer with a password, but now I'll make the password something they cannot guess. Ya? Sounds like a good deal to me.

I would really appreciate it if I get unbanned and can play again on your servers. Please. Thank you very much

Chamberly
07-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Long if you keep the kids under control and not to break rules again on the server, I would unban you. (Btw Hi!)

Those fast switch is done by adding keybind of !r and !b and pressing the 2 like spam abuse. I normally see this on the BT server and I don't mind because it mostly occur like in beginning or end of match but if it is in the middle and all match long... the guy will get a kick.

Let me know if you got a pw set up. Supervision is required! ;)

Jst2blond
07-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Chamberly . Do You really trust his " kids did it" ?
Sorry, it isn t Jst writing, i am her rabbit and i have found her pw :)

Chamberly
07-01-2015, 12:20 PM
If it don't always work out, can ban again you know.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-01-2015, 02:47 PM
If it don't always work out, can ban again you know.

give him a chance Jst2blond, can always reban if needed....

Somebody
07-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Okay I set up a password better than before. Thank you for the unban

Somebody
07-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Hey you guys, I still cannot join the server. Can you please fix this?
Much appreciated.

Chamberly
07-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Basically I was looking to make sure you set up the pw and you mistaken automatically yourself as unbanned. :P

I didn't unban yet. Now I will. http://i.gyazo.com/ab6df9303a388897f8c9f5e9021d122f.png

Somebody
07-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Alright cool thanks. Let's get our game on!

Chamberly
07-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Remember, if your kid get on and make you get banned, you loose! :P haha.