PDA

View Full Version : Bathrooms EQ MAP removed?

Spiderman
07-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Bathrooms EQ map is no longer on the mapvote list of public server ? It got removed ? Why?

Higor
07-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Good, now be good boys and replace the uk' version with the second fix I made a year ago... provided someone bothered to enter the server and grab the map into the caches.

|uK|fleecey
07-05-2015, 02:11 PM
I don't mind it gone either :D

'Zac
07-05-2015, 03:11 PM
blocky, dark, boring crap amp

Chamberly
07-05-2015, 03:48 PM
I think they let someone remake another bathroom map so they added it to the server and ignore the fixed version...

|uK|chiseller
07-06-2015, 02:46 AM
That was me.
Fixed the whole constructor mess. Changed the order and names back to the previous version, removed some stuff and tried to adjust things towards the pug version. Of course, it's not as restrictive as pug.
Biggest change: Minishield is gone.

Removed some more maps that were not needed.

Spiderman
07-06-2015, 06:13 AM
M not asking that who bother or who dont , saying this those who play very less on pub servr. M asking why it got removed ? Still you guys failed to answer it, if removed because if it was dark then it can b fixed and map was there from long time. Bathrooms EQ map was being played regularly. It gets votes. 1st you guys messed up the cycling system of maps then now removing maps which you guys dont like? Its pub server and players liked to play on that map thats why it always gets vote. And pls stop doing shits in editing my post by abusing ur admin powers, do make ur own thread or post chis. Remove bathroom fixed also then clarion who cares and gud luck with it.

Scourge
07-06-2015, 06:55 AM
400 shieldbelt? No thanks.