PDA

View Full Version : Cost of shieldbelt

|uK|chiseller
07-06-2015, 04:32 PM
It's currently at 400, Moskva thinks it's too high, I disagree.
Let's make it simple and have a vote.

--- Updated ---

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR8E7VcItaoUkVzS1NKemlFRmc/edit?usp=docslist_api[COLOR="Red"]

--- Updated ---

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR8E7VcItaoUkVzS1NKemlFRmc/edit?usp=docslist_api

Moskva
07-06-2015, 04:56 PM
imo 325 is a good value

at 250 was too low
and transition to 400 isnt too sharp

Krikor
07-06-2015, 06:40 PM
350-375

|uK|Rays
07-06-2015, 07:39 PM
childbelt :^)

400 ru to be nearly unkillable is completely fair, tell me the last time you killed someone with trans + belt with anything other than ig or mines?

Moskva
07-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Does everyone go belt trans? sometimes people go belt boots only, that's not unkillable, plus consider you might telefrag people with trans as well and finally what if you wanna decoy someone with belt so rest nuke? gonna spend 400 on that?

Not gonna touch the belt invis combo because some can see it with their renderers but it's kinda needed when you go 10 hp belt as well so sp's dont shoot you

|uK|Rays
07-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Does everyone go belt trans?

Yes. lol. You play defense and you play more than me, I figure you see it all the time.

sometimes people go belt boots only, that's not unkillable

Still a very strong nuking option at 400. Kudos if you can say you recently killed someone using that combo with actual guns and not ig/mines. Even I can't fail nukes using that combo with a few good piston jumps to fly over defenders like the eagle. Even easier if I get a decent boost which is a mechanic that should be more encouraged in siege. belt+boots should be an investment just like other items.

what if you wanna decoy someone with belt so rest nuke? gonna spend 400 on that?

I could justify a distraction belt if we had 0 pressure on enemy base and needed to cheese the other team. Why not just kill the bad guys instead of distracting them? You still have cheap boots that work as a good decoy tool. Boots are great for killing people too if you can hit some sexy boot combos but most siege maps are flat so that playstyle isn't appreciated as much ;__;

Moskva
07-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah we were talking with Krikor how the boots upgrades are very very cheap, maybe that could use some tweaking as well?

SilverWing
07-06-2015, 09:35 PM
400 is fine. Dont really feel a big difference with the change.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-07-2015, 06:32 AM
personally think 400 is fine, it has a lot of armour stack but it works both ways for the nuker or defender....

can we please fix hitboxes? they are dogshit, you're really considering playing this tournament with such a buggy version? (no im not talking about crouching thats another issue for another day)

yes ive killed transers without mines or ig but am chitter