Ban From US Server [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Ban From US Server

Plix
08-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Hello !

I post this thread for my father, he get banned from the US server.
He play with the username : GILLI
The reason is : useless idiot
Time : Forever

Well, maybe he is not really strong, but i think the person who banned him get mad and that's a bit over react !
So please may he be unban :3 ?

Thanks !

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-02-2015, 03:04 PM
The reason is : useless idiot
I spat my drink out when I saw that lol.

Shotman
08-02-2015, 03:10 PM
|uK|UNrealshots TimTim did you guys ban him?

|uK|kenneth
08-02-2015, 03:38 PM

LOL

Plix
08-02-2015, 07:44 PM

Yeh i found this funny too xD !
But well, that doesn't deserve a ban :>

TimTim
08-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Oh whoops. GILLI was on my team and I couldn't help but notice he was running around chasing people the entire time, as usual. This would be his 3rd or 4th ban from me. I get onto him about chasing and being useless basically every time we play, but maybe there's a language barrier. I actually meant to remove it sooner and/or update the ban reason lol but I completely forgot. It's removed now.

Plix
08-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Oh whoops. GILLI was on my team and I couldn't help but notice he was running around chasing people the entire time, as usual. This would be his 3rd or 4th ban from me. I get onto him about chasing and being useless basically every time we play, but maybe there's a language barrier. I actually meant to remove it sooner and/or update the ban reason lol but I completely forgot. It's removed now.

I don't really know what he is doing while playing, he's just not a pro. That's probably why he is "useless". But not everybody can be strong. He play only for fun and to relax after work... And i'm not sure he read the chat :/

Well anyway, thanks for him !

TimTim
08-03-2015, 08:43 AM
I don't really know what he is doing while playing, he's just not a pro. That's probably why he is "useless". But not everybody can be strong. He play only for fun and to relax after work... And i'm not sure he read the chat :/

Well anyway, thanks for him !
Ah, well damn. I feel bad now haha. I had no idea GILLI was older. I actually assumed he (or she) was younger than myself for some reason. And of course not everyone can be "pro" but that's no excuse to constantly chase people. Just tell your father not to chase people and to pay attention to the flags (and the objective, capturing them) and he'll be a pretty good player. If he does this, he won't ever be banned again and it'll be a pleasure to play with him.

:D

medor
08-03-2015, 02:58 PM
if you look at his stats he grab and caps ... but as well on he defend

I find it pleasant to play and he have always team-play ; one can not really talk about chase

Bonjours à ton père Plix, je le connais pas mais il m'est sympathique ;)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-03-2015, 05:14 PM
edit to prevent drama

Shotman
08-03-2015, 06:01 PM
edit to prevent drama

unedit it we want drama!!! muahaha :P

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-03-2015, 07:37 PM
I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of an argument :), I lost the urge and made a comment about something that I know pisses a lot of people off.

TimTim
08-03-2015, 07:51 PM
if you look at his stats he grab and caps ... but as well on he defend

I find it pleasant to play and he have always team-play ; one can not really talk about chase
It's entirely possible to chase people more than half the time and still grab/cap. ;)

Plix
08-04-2015, 09:26 AM
Thanks all for your help, and your fast answers :) !

Bonjours à ton père Plix, je le connais pas mais il m'est sympathique
Merci à toi, c'est gentil de le défendre :3