PDA

View Full Version : RageInc's Liberation Day

|uK|chiseller
08-10-2015, 04:08 AM
Due to Convict's apparent lack of interest in finishing the season we decided to remove RageInc from the league. All of the team's matches will be deleted and no points awarded to any team. All players, except for Convict, will be placed on a temporary Free Agent list as of now. You will probably be asking, "Why temporary?" because certain restrictions will apply if you want to pick them up:

Trading order introduction; week 4 reg standings starting from the lowest ranked team
TTS> PP > SS > Sr > BOA

Each team is only allowed to trade 1 former RageInc player

The trade will not count towards the weekly transaction limit

After every team has made its trade, the remaining players will be added to the regular FA pool.

[R]^Osyris Cella_V2 Spiderman HIGH+CAMILO

Also, due to the overwhelming response, we have decided to host an all-star game this Sunday after the last match has finished.

Skarn
08-10-2015, 05:19 AM
Maybe make a new team composed of free agents lol.

|uK|kenneth
08-10-2015, 05:24 AM
Maybe make a new team composed of free agents lol.

too late into the season to do this.

RTG`
08-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Kenny i want you <3

|uK|kenneth
08-10-2015, 06:54 AM
im think bitch fight soon AJJAJAJJA. im so famous

TimTim
08-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Literally every time (the past 10 times, at least) I've seen Convict on the pubs, he rage quits, so I guess I'm not at all surprised to see him rage quit the season under the team name "RageInc". Does the "inc" part stand for "incorporated" or "incoming"?

Monk
08-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Should you not either reset the trade limit pet week on all teams that made trades before this announcement or have this happen after Friday? It's not really fair on teams that didn't have an admin and so weren't going to be aware of this situation... Gives some a big advantage.

~~D4RR3N~~
08-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Literally every time (the past 10 times, at least) I've seen Convict on the pubs, he rage quits, so I guess I'm not at all surprised to see him rage quit the season under the team name "RageInc". Does the "inc" part stand for "incorporated" or "incoming"?

It was a pun i think, since he played as RageIncCEO and also there was a rage incoming

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
08-10-2015, 10:14 AM
good job Convict --'

Moskva
08-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Should you not either reset the trade limit pet week on all teams that made trades before this announcement or have this happen after Friday? It's not really fair on teams that didn't have an admin and so weren't going to be aware of this situation... Gives some a big advantage.

Talked to Cella yesterday about this since it makes total sense to do it on friday when trades reset, which would create like a "moratorium" period where captains can talk to the free agents to know how available they are to see if they are worth picking or not, however since i'm also a captain the bias might or might not influence what I think

PACO
08-10-2015, 01:10 PM
SR will be dropping Moko for Convict. Read and weep boys.

Spiderman
08-11-2015, 04:48 AM
RageInc's Liberation Day
Due to Convict's apparent lack of interest in finishing the season we decided to remove RageInc from the league. All of the team's matches will be deleted and no points awarded to any team. All players, except for Convict, will be placed on the Free Agent list tomorrow at

3 PM EDT
4 PM BRT
9 PM CEST
12:30 AM IST (August 12)

You don't know what time zone you live in? Don't panic, we educate beyond UT: Hit me!

M against this shit. Better to change captain rather than to drop full team to FA ?

"3.2 Captain Replacement
Should a team be unhappy with their team captain, they may hold a team vote of no-confidence to remove him. If 5 or more players on a team agree to the removal of a captain, the captain will be removed from the league. The co-captain or player with the highest salary on the team will then become captain, or he may promote another player to the role of captain/co-captain (can be admin overridden).

Should a captain not take his or her duties seriously, he may be removed from his position as captain by the Tournament and may face suspension."

And on trade thread Cella droping, WTF

Dropping all my players to the free agency.

Feel like I have had to cope with the most ridiculous shit this season, way too much for the effort I have been putting in preseason to even get the season started.
Most decisions that have been made during this league are as brainless as it gets, not to mention the last one involving the players on Convicts team.

Want to thank Monk and @`Zac for showing up and being eager to learn for matches, was fun playing with you guys.

Have a fun league, and GL papis

Just change captains if they cant tolerate defeats. Season is not shit, its captains who making it shit by not showing up and droping teams. Ban these captains to ever join in future leagues (as Capt).

Chamberly
08-11-2015, 04:57 AM
Well it'll be a nice deal to see the players picking for captain.

|uK|Tomahawk
08-11-2015, 05:00 AM
I agree, tbh if you guys couldn't handle the heat you shouldn't of capted up. Granted this decision did get people riled up,dropping an entire team into FA isn't the answer, and im surprised that Spiderman is the voice of reason here. The rule you bring up is a good point... but at the end it does say an admin can override... so well who knows whats gonna happen now >:(

Spiderman
08-11-2015, 05:05 AM
I agree, tbh if you guys couldn't handle the heat you shouldn't of capted up. Granted this decision did get people riled up,dropping an entire team into FA isn't the answer, and im surprised that Spiderman is the voice of reason here. The rule you bring up is a good point... but at the end it does say an admin can override... so well who knows whats gonna happen now >

If admin can override, then i think admins will feel good to see my team in FA also, GG. (Be ready for that shit then And all will do same in future tournaments)

Monk
08-11-2015, 05:40 AM
Completely valid points. Dropping a whole team to the fa list completely voids the validity of a draft season. Players get spread evenly and then 1 week before the play offs, whoever wins a first come first served race for the better players on a team gains a huge advantage.

Cella has a fair enough point, if the precedent has been set that abandoning your team just gets all the players dropping into the FA list then it would have to happen for cellas players too. And this is setting a very dangerous precedent indeed.

Convicts team should not be disbanded, neither should their previous results be voided. Sometimes this happens and it sucks for players on that team but there is no fair solution out of it. The one proposed here is definitely not sensible at all.

TimTim
08-11-2015, 06:42 AM
I didn't sign up for this tournament but this was all I could think about when reading the latest drama:

https://i.imgur.com/H2Gr8sS.jpg

|uK|chiseller
08-11-2015, 07:03 AM
This league's goal is to provide a competitive and enjoyable tournament for all players. This has definitely not been the case for Convict's team. He ruined almost a complete season for the other 9 players in his team. We could have replaced him, yes, but there are simply not enough quality players left anymore to make up for it. The community is small, we have to deal with it accordingly.
It's easy to say it's bad luck, when instead we can do something about it and give those players another proper chance. This is certainly not a competitive approach but it's not always about winning or losing.
Interestingly enough, those who have the most to lose at this point (SR & BoA) seem to understand. They did their homework and drafted two solid teams.

Now, whether Cella wants to follow Convict's footsepts is up to him. I am not going to express my personal opinion, it wouldn't be pretty but his team will certainly not be disbanded, now that we have fresh blood in the FA list.

For everyone's information, RaceInc's disbandment will be put on hold until we know whether Cella is abandoning his team or not.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-11-2015, 07:47 AM
I didn't sign up for this tournament but this was all I could think about when reading the latest drama:

I always look forward to siege leagues, or as I like to call them, drama leagues.

RTG`
08-11-2015, 09:41 AM
SW FOR CAPTAIN

~~D4RR3N~~
08-11-2015, 05:28 PM
I'm having the funniest season in my life playing with boa, pls get your drama bs the fuck out of here, cella&convict.

UNrealshots
08-12-2015, 05:18 AM
Convict causing drama? His wife wears the pants anyway :trollpiss:

JD
08-12-2015, 08:59 AM
LOL, i have been away as i indicated when i signed up for the league. We just found out however that other players on the team cant play the rest of the season, and considering we are pretty much out of playoffs there's no point to playing i suppose..... To be honest, this season the gameplay was pretty bad. People spamming crouch as much as they can because its bugged, seriously the stupidest thing ive seen in this game.

Sheepy
08-12-2015, 09:29 AM
LOL, i have been away as i indicated when i signed up for the league. We just found out however that other players on the team cant play the rest of the season, and considering we are pretty much out of playoffs there's no point to playing i suppose..... To be honest, this season the gameplay was pretty bad. People spamming crouch as much as they can because its bugged, seriously the stupidest thing ive seen in this game.

That plus the lagcompensation, which makes every 5th snipershot not register and the incredible minigun damage makes it pretty lackluster.

|uK|Tomahawk
08-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Im sure im not the only one when asking this. But wtf is gonna happen to the league? Ive postponed doing stats until a solution has been found. Oh and im saying this now if a new season is to happen im 100% capting up to avoid this stupid petty drama.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Minigun is not over powered, get good.

|uK|fleecey
08-12-2015, 11:24 AM

The minigun is also fixed on pug server

|uK|kenneth
08-12-2015, 11:25 AM
now nerf pulse.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Whats wrong with pulse?

|uK|kenneth
08-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Always the same people killing u with pulse in ist/pug matches should be nerfed i think just a little bit

Chamberly
08-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Lol some peeps be like: I WANT THIS SO I CAN BE PRO.

Real pro peeps don't ask for adjustment or anything to be weaker, they simply play at anything with NP.

Krikor
08-12-2015, 02:56 PM
yeah ok chamberly...

pulse is just fine, its mostly used as a finisher, crouch its retarded now matter how u look at it, minigun is fixed yes but only in pug server its not on pub which is retarded aswell

Moko
08-13-2015, 02:37 PM
K I've had other things to worry about, but did Convict SAY he doesn't want to play anymore or did he just not show up?
IF he just hasn't shown up at all then maybe he has a serious problem at home. I know the decision is final, but I don't see why Kenneth couldn't be the captain, he seemed the most faithful anyway and he was a captain before (with convict ironicly). Not that it matters now, but I just don't want people to judge Convict if he just didn't show up. If he said outright whatever and ruined it for the people who wanted to have fun then yeah ignore me. lol

I haven't been around so idk if he actually showed up and said "puff I don't care about this because I'm too awesome for it" or not, just if he hasn't shown at all maybe he had a family emergency.

|uK|kenneth
08-13-2015, 02:55 PM
but did Convict SAY he doesn't want to play anymore or did he just not show up?
"im enjoying my Saterday" to many things have happened it was kinda Obvious he didn't want to play.

IF he just hasn't shown up at all then maybe he has a serious problem at home
He did show up for a few matches but when he realized he took a shitty team and players not showing up he quited season.

but I don't see why Kenneth couldn't be the captain, he seemed the most faithful anyway and he was a captain before (with convict ironicly).
i aint gonna go capt when i didn't take the players (i wanted) + the fact he took players i barely know except for shiro and Hector.

maybe he had a family emergency.
if this was the case we would have know it by now.

Moko
08-13-2015, 05:26 PM
"im enjoying my Saterday" to many things have happened it was kinda Obvious he didn't want to play.

He did show up for a few matches but when he realized he took a shitty team and players not showing up he quited season.

i aint gonna go capt when i didn't take the players (i wanted) + the fact he took players i barely know except for shiro and Hector.

if this was the case we would have know it by now.

So he said he's pwning someplace else. Then ignore me...My point was if he wasn't doing that. xD

Though you can't say you'd know it by now if he didn't show up. If he never showed up HE could have been the one with a problem you never know if he got injured somehow or whatever, I doubt a game is brought to mind with a broken limb. But he said he's just chilling and doesn't wanna play so yeah. I understand the decision. And I get you too, Kenneth, I wouldn't wanna get a team that's lousy either. lol

I hope you guys can find a compromise since I know a lot of people were enjoying themselves.
I wish you all the best! :D

SAM
08-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Moko FOR CAPTAIN. CAPTAIN MOKO :party101:

PACO
08-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Moko FOR CAPTAIN. CAPTAIN MOKO :party101:
How can she be their captain when we traded her for Convict?

~~D4RR3N~~
08-13-2015, 11:09 PM
How can she be their captain when we traded her for Convict?
It was never officially approved :'v

|uK|chiseller
08-14-2015, 02:49 AM
Now that everything is cleared up, RageInc's players will be thrown into a temporary FA pool by the time of this posting. You will probably be asking, "Why temporary?" because certain restrictions will apply if you want to pick them up:

Trading order introduction; week 4 reg standings starting from the lowest ranked team
TTS> PP > SS > Sr > BOA

Each team is only allowed to trade 1 former RageInc player

The trade will not count towards the weekly transaction limit

After every team has made its trade, the remaining players will be added to the regular FA pool.

Also, due to the overwhelming response, we have decided to host an all-star game this Sunday after the last match has finished.

Moko
08-15-2015, 08:08 AM
@Moko (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?u=856) FOR CAPTAIN. CAPTAIN MOKO :party101:

Where the heck were you when I needed you to back me up 3 years ago dude? Wow.

--- Updated ---

O yeah, and how you guys are handling this is remarkably well. I assume Sw wasn't involved. LOL xD
But rly, even I think it's being done good. lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Moko all my suggestions ofc

Moko
08-18-2015, 02:23 PM
@Moko (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?u=856) all my suggestions ofc

One day I'll be as modest as you are, Blaze. I'm not quite there yet. :\

|uK|chiseller
08-18-2015, 04:03 PM
Right blaze. I'll be nice and not leak private convos.

RTG`
08-18-2015, 05:28 PM
All-star was fun lets do it again!

Moko
08-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Right blaze. I'll be nice and not leak private convos.

ahahahahahahaha

RTG`
08-19-2015, 07:44 AM
All-star was fun lets do it again!

Haha Krikor hating! Moskva be aware because Krikor is stalking you and he's gonna hit you from the back any time!

Krikor
08-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Thats because the all star was pretty shit. First a game with 0 communication with ts lagging and shit, then i missed second bc my laptop shut off and osyris took my spot lol, didnt care but adrian dropped during second game and it went to shit. So I say all stars wasnt good, sorry just my opinion

|uK|kenneth
08-19-2015, 02:11 PM
hahha yeah the ts part was pretty fucked up that's the time they started getting into our core and made tele above.

|uK|chiseller
08-19-2015, 03:48 PM
We can repeat it for every playoff stage if there's enough interest.

A^3
08-19-2015, 07:28 PM
I streamed the Allstate games. Didn't get on Ts for 2nd map due to it crashing.

Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/wingsa3/profile/past_broadcasts)

I'm off Sunday and can stream the playoffs if you need someone. Anyone recommened a better streaming program.

|uK|Rays
08-19-2015, 09:11 PM
try osb if you haven't already a3.

https://obsproject.com/

A^3
08-19-2015, 11:06 PM
I think i use that but I'll try testing options tomorrow.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-22-2015, 10:21 AM
So I say all stars wasnt good, sorry just my opinion

krikor always the optimist :')

Krikor
08-22-2015, 10:34 AM
krikor always the optimist :')

Lol man I just wanna do it again

TDNConvict
09-11-2015, 11:33 AM
i couldn't care less what some of you worthless cunts say about me. I did my best and gave it a good effort. I'm not going to play 4v5 every game. If people can't show up i'm not going to either. There was 0 fa to pickup so my hands were tied and it was complete waste of my weekends. Convict out

Shiro
09-12-2015, 09:31 AM
lol