PDA

View Full Version : Massive sup spam on IST 4v5

RTG`
08-22-2015, 04:35 PM
Keep in mind these are only kills.. I did not included sup sniper hits casue they are too many and really hard to observe in a video. Match was 4v5, they had SS + SHP.. We didnt even had a SC so our core was wide open and idk why they bothered sup hitting that much even FROM BEHIND without even aiming at them. I'd like to have an admin to observe the sup spam hits if its needed... Please have a fair game and dont bully a 4v5 game like this its totally ruined. And the spawn kills were perfect 10/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO3jzrMB1FY

[01:10] <banny`> please send your demo
[01:15] <banny`> Send your demo
[01:15] <banny`> we need to watch it
[01:33] <Monk> please follow the demo request process first
[01:33] <Monk> thanks

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ponrz4.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/2crr9f4.png

That last screenshot was from the 3rd map on Minicivil.. yeah the sup spam continued, should i bother making another video on the other map?

PACO
08-22-2015, 04:43 PM
The video looks clean to me. Good game Monk.

Cella_V2
08-22-2015, 04:49 PM
You are really trying to get a case of soft supspamming on minicivilwar?

If you read the rules you should know he hasnt done anything wrong.

*No team should have 2 or more players persistently spamming the sup*

|uK|kenneth
08-22-2015, 04:51 PM
LMAO HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS???

monk was killing you guys at the sup area while the team was attacking the core.
and on the second map yes i sup spammed twice in a row shit happens i stopped it after a while.
hey don't be mad osyris team did this to us aswell.

'Zac
08-22-2015, 04:52 PM
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/jeez_zpsed1c5548.jpeg (http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/TheZac12/media/jeez_zpsed1c5548.jpeg.html)

PACO
08-22-2015, 05:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5TC7Yj6MHc

RTG admitted that the real reason he made the video was because we stole Sovvie.

~~D4RR3N~~
08-22-2015, 05:13 PM
How about you sign that autograph PACO

PACO
08-22-2015, 05:14 PM
How about you sign that autograph PACO
WE HAD A DEAL D4RR3N!!!

~~D4RR3N~~
08-22-2015, 05:18 PM
WE HAD A DEAL D4RR3N!!!
Cmon man! :(

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-22-2015, 05:20 PM
If the admins watching gave out warnings and it obviously stopped? I dont see why there is a reason to be whining about it? Ive had the same treatment myself some warranted some not, if the admins watching dont see the need for any action other than a warning to remind someone then theres nothing to see here

Spiderman
08-22-2015, 05:38 PM
As in section of rules:
"Each team can request a maximum of 1 demo per map of the opposing team. If the first demo is shown to have suspicious activity agreed upon by a majority vote by the admins (excluding those participating in the match in question), then a second demo may be requested, etc."

So we here request for demo of Monk.

*No team should have 2 or more players persistently spamming the sup*
You need to read word "persistently".

LMAO HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS???

monk was killing you guys at the sup area while the team was attacking the core.
and on the second map yes i sup spammed twice in a row shit happens i stopped it after a while.
hey don't be mad osyris team did this to us aswell.

He was doing kills in sup mean sup spaming, here is difference in sup spam and what you said "sup area". He did it in full match. Just post his demo link.

If the admins watching gave out warnings and it obviously stopped? I dont see why there is a reason to be whining about it? Ive had the same treatment myself some warranted some not, if the admins watching dont see the need for any action other than a warning to remind someone then theres nothing to see here

No it was not stopped. We are not whining, they gone against rules of IST thats what we saying.

Cella_V2
08-22-2015, 05:41 PM
My bad, I did not know Monk counted as 2+ players. I feel really stupid now 8-)

Spiderman
08-22-2015, 05:44 PM
My bad, I did not know Monk counted as 2+ players. I feel really stupid now 8-)

Yes your bad you forgot Kenneth.
"Excessive Supplier Spamming will not be tolerated"
And also to tell your players that sup spam is not allowed.
Yes your Cella version 2 is stupid as 1st version, show fuking some updates in this version lol.

"Each team can request a maximum of 1 demo per map of the opposing team. If the first demo is shown to have suspicious activity agreed upon by a majority vote by the admins (excluding those participating in the match in question), then a second demo may be requested, etc."

So provide us demo of Monk.

Cella_V2
08-22-2015, 05:52 PM
He hit the supplier(passed it) at two different timestamps. There is literally no valid proof of any of my teammates doing something that isnt right. I do feel sorry for you for losing to us, but rather be mad at your 5th for not showing instead of trying to accuse us of foul play.

Spiderman
08-22-2015, 05:53 PM
He hit the supplier(passed it) at two different timestamps. There is literally no valid proof of any of my teammates doing something that isnt right. I do feel sorry for you for losing to us, but rather be mad at your 5th for not showing instead of trying to accuse us of foul play.

Video made just by using demo of 1 player.

So provide us demo of Monk.

|uK|fleecey
08-22-2015, 06:05 PM
After I wArned Kenneth twice it stopped.

|uK|kenneth
08-22-2015, 06:18 PM
first of all everything that happened can be seen in rtgs demo.
second only me and monk were sniping u guys out to cover the rest of our team attacking ur core.
and third admins were watching the game they were aware of what was going on. like blaze said all they did was warn us which was fine.
and seriously as if that would have changed anything game was over anyway.

--- Updated ---

After I wArned Kenneth twice it stopped.

and this was on minicivil^

--- Updated ---

btw predictions for this thread so far are
Meteor: 6 -7 pages
Moskva 10 pages
LOTRFAN 20 pages
silverfag 50 pages (uh????)

HIGH+CAMILO
08-22-2015, 07:23 PM
So now people wants rules beeing followed?? LMAO

DANGERBOY
08-22-2015, 08:10 PM
This whole post is a piece of big soft flowing shit BECAUSE we all can see that u guys dont give a fuck about that and why there is sup spam rule when he can do it? if any other team with an admin in it would've been sup spammed like that, they wouldve stopped the god demn match and do something BUT we dont have one JEJEJE GJGJ.(NEXT SEASON ILL PICK ONE NO WORRIES) Taking a revenge after a lost game like that is not the best thing especially in 4vs5 friend. Monk AND u even said while the match that u didnt touch us in the supplier jejejej..(maybe random shoots jes!!!!! sorri man) i dont care if we lose a FAIR game but it wasnt (NOT BECAUSE OF 4VS5 UUHHHUUUHH)
And yeah we want monk's demo so we can make a FRAGMO.....SUPPLIER SPAM MOVIE 1.0.( why dont u give it if u dont have anything to hide? OOOOOOoOoOoooO)
HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
GOD BLESS

Banny
08-23-2015, 01:25 AM
Our core was wide open, we had no sps no conts outside. But monk decides to sniper spam our supplier from a reasonable long range. Look at the video he kills broken clock in supplier then he continues trying to kill spider even when he had spawn protection boosting him thrice out of the supplier. How can it be said monk was doing everything good? Also the amount of sniper shots on our supplier was too many.

SogeKing
08-23-2015, 05:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5TC7Yj6MHc

RTG admitted that the real reason he made the video was because we stole Sovvie.

Dat moment when you watch whole video waiting for RTG to come in and confess his real motives behind the defamation of Monks flawless play.

as for the sup spamming allegations, I don't see any spamming here, it was clearly a better offense in Monks team. Completely destroyed the defenders.

This is just poor builds on blue side due to their lack of gold, red was clearly snowballing hard that is the nature of this map sadly. Final ruling: Git Gud and

build protectors to fend off enemy offense. Case Dismissed

(just read it was 4v5 lolz, well that's fucked up but it really doesn't change the fact that it was not really "sup spam" dick move tho, gotta admit lelel)

Shiro
08-23-2015, 07:53 AM
welp you played clarion/minicivil , those maps are sup spams elite category , osyris played like that against us when the team was alive and we just built sp's and that's all , you'll always get shoot in suplier on those maps no matter what , its like an obligatory stop for attackers.

Cella_V2
08-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do..

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
08-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Admins, please, add a new rule: Ignore all rules