Yet another unwarranted ban [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Yet another unwarranted ban

kdawg232
08-24-2015, 04:39 PM
I join the server...it's 3v2, my 1 other guy is playing O...I'm playing Mid/D, and Jst2Blond gets frustrated her team can't cap up a man for 8+ minutes. I get a 250 match ban. EVEN THOUGH, I have more grabs than Slime who was on their team playing D.

Stupid blonde. I used to like you but this was just over the top lame.

kdawg232
08-24-2015, 05:03 PM
As evidenced by the stats....I played 1/2 the time of everyone and had 1/2 the grabs....meaning I was still grabbing just as much as everyone and still playing D when necessary. Banned over rage. Sad.

Chamberly
08-24-2015, 05:10 PM
You only get banned for breaking rules. Not banned for winning or loosing or skills to show off.

kdawg232
08-24-2015, 05:16 PM
You only get banned for breaking rules. Not banned for winning or loosing or skills to show off.

Would make perfect sense to me. Hence why I should never have gotten the ban to begin with.

Jst2blond
08-24-2015, 05:24 PM
kdawg
You enter server, we were loosing, you join winning team so it was 3 vs 2 . Then another guy enter in our team, and one of yours leave also . yes it was 3 vs 2 for us but since the beginning you were chasing, backshoting running base to base .
I have gently said : Plz Kd !! ( meaning stop backshot and bullshit . you said : hey it is 3 vs 2 !!!! so Does it allows you to continue your chase ?
My reply was : "i can make it 2 vs 2 " and i did it
You use to see me on server, never having troubles with you . It is the real first time i saw you playing like that . Unlike some others admins and mods, i have never warned/banned you . Does it means i was wrong, i saw you so many times banned on insta servers . I thought you were smarter than this .....
Ban is 250 match . feel so sorry, better say so sad from a guy i use to see playing in a better way in Comboserver .
3 vs 2 doesn t mean you can start playing chase and DM . ext match it was 180 vs 316 cookies and of course no ones type !teams . We hardly loose but i haven t cry for this . Winning or losing doesn t make any difference for me : first statement is : play fair even if teams are fucked up .

|uK|fleecey
08-24-2015, 05:25 PM
I join the server...it's 3v2, my 1 other guy is playing O...I'm playing Mid/D, and Jst2Blond gets frustrated her team can't cap up a man for 8+ minutes. I get a 250 match ban. EVEN THOUGH, I have more grabs than Slime who was on their team playing D.

Stupid blonde. I used to like you but this was just over the top lame.

I dont think she cares if she lose or win, its about following the rules.

And calling her stupid wont help you far, just try to be mature when you make a post.

kdawg232
08-24-2015, 05:35 PM
kdawg
You enter server, we were loosing, you join winning team so it was 3 vs 2 . Then another guy enter in our team, and one of yours leave also . yes it was 3 vs 2 for us but since the beginning you were chasing, backshoting running base to base .
I have gently said : Plz Kd !! ( meaning stop backshot and bullshit . you said : hey it is 3 vs 2 !!!! so Does it allows you to continue your chase ?
My reply was : "i can make it 2 vs 2 " and i did it
You use to see me on server, never having troubles with you . It is the real first time i saw you playing like that . Unlike some others admins and mods, i have never warned/banned you . Does it means i was wrong, i saw you so many times banned on insta servers . I thought you were smarter than this .....
Ban is 250 match . feel so sorry, better say so sad from a guy i use to see playing in a better way in Comboserver .
3 vs 2 doesn t mean you can start playing chase and DM . ext match it was 180 vs 316 cookies and of course no ones type !teams . We hardly loose but i haven t cry for this . Winning or losing doesn t make any difference for me : first statement is : play fair even if teams are fucked up .

I don't play on Insta servers...must be someone else.

You said you can make it 2v2...shortly thereafter I grab the flag and was about to cap. I get banned. You didn't even give me a chance to make it unfair for our team to be both on O but yet, I obliged.

--- Updated ---

I dont think she cares if she lose or win, its about following the rules.

And calling her stupid wont help you far, just try to be mature when you make a post.

What rules did I not follow? Playing UT to win is the way I play. I do what's best for that. There was no laming, no cheating, nothing. I played O when needed but down a man, I played more D.

The reason for my ban was "this is getting boring" because they couldn't cap. And yeah, it is stupid to get banned over nonsense.

Jst2blond
08-24-2015, 07:19 PM
shortly thereafter I grab the flag and was about to cap. I get banned. You didn't even give me a chance to make it unfair for our team to be both on O but yet, I obliged.
Ok, let me show you in a video your gameplay, just made your last 4 minuts playing and let see if you were ready to cap !!!!!!
You should notice that of course you were in blue base a lot of times but not for grabbing, just trying to frag us . Around time 3:00 being in blue base and then came back to middle and your base to recover your flag and chase us without trying to grab ....
Anyway, you are so fucking damn right, i was Jst2Idiot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvxtGC2ealQ

kdawg232
08-24-2015, 07:42 PM
Ok, let me show you in a video your gameplay, just made your last 4 minuts playing and let see if you were ready to cap !!!!!!
You should notice that of course you were in blue base a lot of times but not for grabbing, just trying to frag us . Around time 3:00 being in blue base and then came back to middle and your base to recover your flag and chase us without trying to grab ....

Looks like a player who is playing some good D. Stop being so emotional. You banned me for being a poor loser. It happens.

What you failed to also show, is when you said you'll make it 2v2 and then shortly thereafter I go and grab. But that would just be more evidence of you rage banning.

Lastly, why is it acceptable for you to spawn kill all map on Woot but someone plays D on control they get a 250 game ban? I'm curious to see the rebuttal on that.

TimTim
08-24-2015, 07:45 PM
kdawg232 If you're going to defend, do it in your base. Don't DM mid and chase people every time they pass you.

Jst2blond
08-24-2015, 07:59 PM
kdawg232 If you're going to defend, do it in your base. Don't DM mid and chase people every time they pass you.
whatever we say or show, admin/mod always bad, banned guy always true and unfairly kicked ( not licked SAM) .
End of story for me .
Seeya

SAM
08-24-2015, 08:23 PM

This.

--- Updated ---

whatever we say or show, admin/mod always bad, banned guy always true and unfairly licked .
End of story for me .
Seeya

You can lick me. I won't say it was unfair! :fapfapfap:

TimTim
08-24-2015, 08:31 PM
You can lick me. I won't say it was unfair!
^ MFW
https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif

kdawg232
08-24-2015, 09:32 PM

Last time I checked, if you stop them from even getting in your base, the less you'll have to defend when enemy actually has the flag. But that's just me...guess my strategy is different. Banned for strategy!! WOOOOT. :)

--- Updated ---

whatever we say or show, admin/mod always bad, banned guy always true and unfairly licked .
End of story for me .
Seeya

Whatever you say blond. Rage banning is for winners!

Boring because 3v2 and couldn't cap = banned. Cool!

Fader
08-24-2015, 10:31 PM
Last time I checked, if you stop them from even getting in your base, the less you'll have to defend when enemy actually has the flag. But that's just me...guess my strategy is different. Banned for strategy!! WOOOOT. :)

--- Updated ---

Whatever you say blond. Rage banning is for winners!

Boring because 3v2 and couldn't cap = banned. Cool!

The combination of this type of over-moderation and the nonstop shit talking that I got from random people when I was allowed to play is why I uninstalled the game. it got exhausting when i was expected to constantly grab or be labeled "dming" - a standard many others clearly didn't need to live up to.

all i saw in that video was kdawg playing o and dying as he approached the flag, then kdawg adjusted to middle for a while, and fell back when someone was about to grab. this is what good weapons players do. the IG mentality where you shake hands and wave when you pass opponents, deliberately allowing them to live when you could stop them from grabbing, is apparently the "proper" way to play, and i never understood that.

I remember when i first started playing on combogib, i had just come back from a 4-5 year hiatus, and it was a blast. The people playing back then were much more tough. There was a W00tabulous2 game (the one with no walls) that stuck out in particular where there was so much spawn killing and fragging going on that it was a struggle just to even get across middle. Even after dying 5 times in a row immediately after spawning, I never felt the urge to come hear to cry about it - IN fact, I was having a LOT of fun despite it all. We had strong players on our side too and the pressure would shift back and forth. I just did my best because i wanted to improve and be as good as the other players who were dominating.

I think if the server was moderated properly, you would ban the obvious cheaters, ban the people deliberately trying to be lame/spawnkilling (I've fallen into this category before, I admit), but banning people because of gameplay "etiquette" needs to stop happening. the game is old, and if you truly enforced this equally on everyone, a whole lot more people would be banned than there already are. Keep doing that and all you end up doing is making people quit.

this is a game where you KILL other people, it's supposed to be raw, dirty, and annoying. some people have amazing aim and you simply CANNOT beat them going toe to toe because they have a great mouse/ini/monitor/low sensitivity/ping/whatever other advantages there are. what you can do is adjust your positioning, and try to do what you can to counter them. Look at ROOKIE, he's a great example of someone who does this well.

TL;DR:

better rules: ban botters, exploiters, and maybe people who excessively spawn kill

if people want to sit in a corner all game and camp the flag, fuck it, let them

if people want to spam combos at a door all game, let them (people do this anyway)

if people want to play middle and fall back to d when the enemies are coming in, let them

IF you want to keep banning for these types of things, then keep them short, like 5-15 games. It's not such a huge deal that you need to lock someone out of the game for a week, is it??

My 2¢.

Jst2blond
08-25-2015, 04:15 AM
This.

--- Updated ---

You can lick me. I won't say it was unfair! :fapfapfap:

ROFL, my bad :), typing with a phone That late isn t good . You have to Read Kicked not licked !!damn perv ;)
For all others drama lovers . It is Just a 250 match ban, i bet This thread Will be stay alive longer than ban period .
And about my ban reason @kdawg, it wasn t due to a rage ban, it was really disappointing, i have to Say That i have always enjoyed past games with or against You . Trust me it makes me sad for a short moment, and also the way You talk to me . Just Hope it was due to angry .
Fader, You Just see Small part of the iceberg, trust me our admin team provide a fucking amount of stuffs to run servers, avoid cheaters, exploiters, nuisance . ..i Read so many complaints here and There but Never Read a Guy thanx for the work done ...easier to slap than give a kids...

kdawg232
08-25-2015, 07:15 AM
My 2¢.

Well said. Definitely turns you off when this stuff happens. Verbal abuse or obvious cheating should be resorted to bans. Not because of performance. The community is so small already that it doesn't take much to kill this game if everyone gets sick of the way it's moderated.

--- Updated ---

For all others drama lovers . It is Just a 250 match ban, i bet This thread Will be stay alive longer than ban period .
And about my ban reason @kdawg, it wasn t due to a rage ban, it was really disappointing, i have to Say That i have always enjoyed past games with or against You . Trust me it makes me sad for a short moment, and also the way You talk to me . Just Hope it was due to angry .
Fader, You Just see Small part of the iceberg, trust me our admin team provide a fucking amount of stuffs to run servers, avoid cheaters, exploiters, nuisance . ..i Read so many complaints here and There but Never Read a Guy thanx for the work done ...easier to slap than give a kids...

I don't care about the length of suspension...I don't play often enough where I'll even notice the ban. The fact is, getting banned for playing Mid/D is what's stupid. To what Fader said, it's just a major turn off when you're taking people out who are playing the game to have fun. I don't cheat, I don't typically lame...but hey, if I want to lame here and there cuz I'm bored, so what? It's UT and I'm not hurting anyone. I think I've said enough on this matter....cya.

Jst2blond
08-25-2015, 08:13 AM
but hey, if I want to lame here and there cuz I'm bored, so what
Not with me around ....

I think I've said enough on this matter....cya
this !!!

TimTim
08-25-2015, 10:28 AM
Banned for strategy!!
The problem with that particular strategy is that it's nearly impossible for the average player to discern the difference between what you were doing ("defending") and blatant DMing/chasing/laming. From everyone else's perspective, it looks like someone trolling mid and chasing to take a bunch of cheap shots from behind. When people see this, they start doing it, and everything can quickly spiral out of control. And believe it or not, I would actually personally prefer a free-for-all style of gameplay where everyone can just do whatever the hell they want, because I know I could handle it no problem. But I agree with and enforce the uK servers' rules because it keeps things fun and keeps players around. Contrary to what you might think, allowing people to do whatever they want will kill the server because 1) below average players don't stand a chance which leads to rage quitting and never coming back and 2) you end up with a shrinking playerbase of "elite" players who mostly shoot ~40% accuracy every map, and when you combine that with "defending" from any position on the map, the objective (capturing the flag) becomes nearly impossible and it becomes a miserable experience for everyone.

I hope that clears things up for you. ;)

|uK|fleecey
08-25-2015, 01:14 PM
Love your videos jst! :D

Ban was deserved.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-25-2015, 01:26 PM

Ban was deserved.

Jst2Troll

Jst2blond
08-25-2015, 02:45 PM

Ban was deserved.

What about my gif !!! I am Sam sponsor now . Second one, Sam uses a cheat . obviously cheating ....

http://i.imgur.com/LlJJoKL.gif

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/623645q17or.gif

and this one :) ( SAM, need more videos :) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1JMi9cf08

audiosonic
08-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Poor admining, this is nowhere near ban-worthy, let alone 250 matches lol.

But the casual :asslicker from one moderator to another ;^)

Jst2blond
08-25-2015, 04:28 PM
Poor admining, this is nowhere near ban-worthy, let alone 250 matches lol.

But the casual :asslicker from one moderator to another ;^)
You know what to do for http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%DE-%5Ck-%B5%A7%A3r%F1-%5C%7Cv%7C%A3-6465/ :):assdance

Cella_V2
08-25-2015, 05:19 PM
j2b showing dicksucking gets u anywhere. Something to be proud of :smile:

Jst2blond
08-25-2015, 06:22 PM
j2b showing dicksucking gets u anywhere. Something to be proud of :smile:
With a big mouth as yours i bet you can be good at it :)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-25-2015, 06:28 PM
LMAO

https://40.media.tumblr.com/28643c5ccbaad05af7e43744de0ffb0b/tumblr_inline_nmomtoK4il1s9mb2r_540.jpg

SAM
08-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Wahaha. Good come back Jst2blond

audiosonic
08-25-2015, 06:36 PM
You know what to do for http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%DE-%5Ck-%B5%A7%A3r%F1-%5C%7Cv%7C%A3-6465/ :):assdance

Maybe that's your way of doing it, I wouldn't be surprised ;) .

Jst2blond
08-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Maybe that's your way of doing it, I wouldn't be surprised ;) .
Typical frustrated comment . Nothing else smarter ? or do you wanna challenge Cella for BigMouth Award ?

Krikor
08-25-2015, 07:28 PM
man...no words for both of u guys comments ---

audiosonic
08-25-2015, 07:36 PM
Typical frustrated comment . Nothing else smarter ? or do you wanna challenge Cella for BigMouth Award ?

Bitch please you got served on a silver platter, you should know when to be quiet, before you embarrass yourself any further ;).

LoSaH
08-25-2015, 07:56 PM
If this is worth a ban knowing it was 2v3 then 90% of the players should be banned on Control.
It seems that he was only allowed to either camp in his own base and spawn combo's (which makes it almost impossible to grab for average players) or blindly go O resulting in a flawless victory for team "french blondy gets her ass butted out". But well, I wrote it down already, what can you expect of admins that aren't able to shoot the guns. It's like you would give wom_are_idi admin rights and all players being better then him getting banned for some random lame/camp reason. Oh well, nice attitude shown again by Just2blond. Learn to shut up and behave like people of your age (I'm just an innocent teenager :)).

Do you admins have a quota that you need to reach every month when it comes to banning people?
Aren't there cheaters on the server any more? Aren't there any Canadians to ban any more?

Fader
08-25-2015, 08:25 PM

I've had a lot of good times playing combogib. I may not have come here and said it every day but I appreciate the hours of fun that has come from it, and I would hope that people have had fun playing with and against me as well - though I wouldn't know since the only people who speak up are the trash talkers. :)

free kdawg

Jst2blond
08-26-2015, 04:11 AM
Bitch please you got served on a silver platter, you should know when to be quiet, before you embarrass yourself any further ;).

Firstly it looks like a Joke but now it turns info free insults . I agree to have verbal joust but This isn t the case . Moderate yourself .
Fader, i appreciate the way You talk, very mature, but hey, This Is Just 250, why wasting more time for This ?
@others, You don't care about This ban at least, You are Just trying to troll around . You are only here to insult people, having shitty talk against mod\admin . Always easy acting like That behind a screen, do You really act and talk like That irl ?
You Can continue like This if it helps You thinking That You are a big ballz man . Idgaf.

kdawg232
08-26-2015, 07:15 AM
But I agree with and enforce the uK servers' rules because it keeps things fun and keeps players around.

Can you point me in the right direction where the server rules are stated? I looked on this website and had no luck finding it. I figured I should read it carefully because I thought playing to win the game and using my strategy down a man was the best way to do it and not breaking any rules. I will read the rules and follow it accordingly. Thanks.

--- Updated ---

Blond, just with anything else...any time you're doing some type of "public service", you don't do it for the appreciation or the thank you's....you do it for yourself and others without the gratitude. When I do my numerous volunteer activities for NICU's around New England, nobody comes up to and says thank you for putting this all together. I know that when I see the family's face filled with smile, that I did a good thing today. When you see UT servers filled and people happily playing, that means UK has done a good job. You shouldn't need people personally thanking you for this. Also, don't ban people for no reason :) :) rofl had to throw the digger in there :0

And since it's national dog day in the US - here's a picture of a dog with a nice background. Try to ease up all the seriousness you guys have around here!!

Jst2blond
08-26-2015, 07:19 AM
Can you point me in the right direction where the server rules are stated? I looked on this website and had no luck finding it. I figured I should read it carefully because I thought playing to win the game and using my strategy down a man was the best way to do it and not breaking any rules. I will read the rules and follow it accordingly. Thanks.

You Can find some statements when You types !rules on server . Then, Read ban\report thread and see why some Guys has been banned . I mainly think That most of us know rules, due to listen here and There and because most of us aren t new players, they must know them but in fact, it is True That they were applying their own ones . First statement for me is Never do what You don t want others do to You .

About your updated part . I Never pretend doing That 'job' waiting for some flowers . A lot enjoy the way i moderate server, enjoy playing with me as i have really enjoyed playing with You and many of You . Just Hope This Will be forget soon and That we Can have same fun as before .
You know, with a smarter apply i would probably remove the ban faster . Hating, insulting isn t the best attitude imo .
Btw, your ban Will be soon lifted .

Cella_V2
08-26-2015, 12:34 PM
It does feel like an accomplishment when I am able to understand all the broken english you are throwing at me. If I did not know better, I wouldve thought I would be speaking to a little kid. Sadly I know.

Jst2blond
08-26-2015, 01:14 PM
It does feel like an accomplishment when I am able to understand all the broken english you are throwing at me. If I did not know better ( what, who ??), I wouldve thought I would be speaking to a little kid. Sadly I know.

Who cares? Better ignore You for the future . I understand how angry You are and typing with faults while trying to give a lesson is Just so funny and useless as You are :)

d3R
08-26-2015, 04:21 PM

All i saw was someone playing defense on control and pushing up to help his teammates, thats how you play 2v2 or 3v3 control. But apparently not on unrealkillers servers because they make up some cool stories and ban you.

I can understand TimTim's post about it being hard to differentiate that playstyle from someone who is generally laming, but thats just another of about 1 million examples why "no dm/laming/chasing" rules are so f-ing terrible.

Jst2blond
08-26-2015, 05:26 PM
d3R, this thread take too much importance for that kind of ban .
Most of guys only come here and comments in order to have shitty talk, misogynist behaviour . What a shame !!!
I know that people around got troubles with female on command . Anyway, keep puking your shit through me .
Everyone got his own truth, neverending story ...
But this one is ended for me .
Who's next ? :)

d3R
08-26-2015, 05:31 PM
d3R, this thread take too much importance for that kind of ban .
Most of guys only come here and comments in order to have shitty talk, misogynist behaviour . What a shame !!!
I know that people around got troubles with female on command . Anyway, keep puking your shit through me .
Everyone got his own truth, neverending story ...
But this one is ended for me .
Who's next ? :)

http://i.imgur.com/fT3lt2h.jpg

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-26-2015, 06:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fT3lt2h.jpg

lol wtf

SAM
08-26-2015, 07:13 PM
Everyone commenting on this thread, who the ban doesn't relate to, can stop commenting henceforth. Otherwise you can join the ban period with this guy. Then you'll have something to post about. Won't you?

Fnx
08-27-2015, 01:15 PM
sec 20 h3h3h3

kdawg232
08-28-2015, 07:05 AM
All i saw was someone playing defense on control and pushing up to help his teammates, thats how you play 2v2 or 3v3 control. But apparently not on unrealkillers servers because they make up some cool stories and ban you.

I can understand TimTim's post about it being hard to differentiate that playstyle from someone who is generally laming, but thats just another of about 1 million examples why "no dm/laming/chasing" rules are so f-ing terrible.

This is why I made a post on here. To get banned for this means you can get banned for basically logging into the server. Couple that with that Blond and I were pretty cool prior to this, so for her to ban someone she's good with, when they're playing UT in a "normal" way, means nobody is safe and I wanted it brought to the attention of everyone that this is not really acceptable behavior (yes that was a pretty good run on sentence, deal with it!). However just like any other dictatorship, it doesn't matter what the common people say. Now I just gotta make sure I don't get banned again for playing UT to win.

@Blond - Don't ban me again! Shit I'm one of the few people that switch teams when it's unbalanced. Let us be cool and move on. Thanks

Jst2blond
08-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Kdawg, you have used to see me playing with and against you . You Can t say That i am That infamous . Applying after a ban Is normal, but you should talk better Next time . I haven t insult you, calling me stupid, bitch and so on ( from you and many others) doesn t make you a good Person . You only feed haters . Yesterday, 2 Guys get kicked due to a timeout of Ace, then they start to accusing me banned them and have some Nice words in spanish ( unfortunately for them i understand it ) and then while server start talking rude .
It means : Why aren t you acting\talking in game\forums as You do in real life . Are you really those bad persons ?Too Many people shitty talk as a pitbull behind a screen while they are no more as a chihuahua .
With a better apply, and because i have some respect through You, i would probably remove it . Respect me and i Will respect You .
I am not crying about it, Just pointing a fact .
Even with your last post You were feeding haters . Never thought You were That kind of people .
Anyway, at least i have discovered real faces of some of You and i won t forget it , the best as the worst ones .

kdawg232
08-28-2015, 09:05 AM
Kdawg, you have used to see me playing with and against you . You Can t say That i am That infamous . Applying after a ban Is normal, but you should talk better Next time . I haven t insult you, calling me stupid, bitch and so on ( from you and many others) doesn t make you a good Person . You only feed haters . Yesterday, 2 Guys get kicked due to a timeout of Ace, then they start to accusing me banned them and have some Nice words in spanish ( unfortunately for them i understand it ) and then while server start talking rude .
It means : Why aren t you acting\talking in game\forums as You do in real life . Are you really those bad persons ?Too Many people shitty talk as a pitbull behind a screen while they are no more as a chihuahua .
With a better apply, and because i have some respect through You, i would probably remove it . Respect me and i Will respect You .
Even with your last post You were feeding haters . Never thought You were That kind of people .
Anyway, at least i have discovered real faces of some of You and i won t forget it , the best as the worst ones .

That was a weird response....I think you get too worked up with this stuff blond, just relax, kick back and enjoy. I was not feeding into negative people, I'm just saying banning people for no good reason is not acceptable. We both know it was unwarranted and whatever, I'm over it. I never called you any names other than stupid...which hey, it was a stupid emotional ban. My bad.

Jst2blond
08-28-2015, 10:44 AM
I think you get too worked up with this stuff blond, just relax
I am, thanx for your attention

I was not feeding into negative people
>>>
To get banned for this means you can get banned for basically logging into the server.
>>>
I wanted it brought to the attention of everyone that this is not really acceptable behavior
>>>
dictatorship
Dictator won t allow you to talk ....

I don't get banned again for playing UT to win.
I play for fun, that is the difference .

Shit I'm one of the few people that switch teams when it's unbalanced
I also do it a lot , more than lot of people around but for sure i am not a fragger, sometime better not having me on your team to face a "faking defender" . Btw, i hate injustice so if i can help, i switch . Again to play for fun and not to win

We both know it was unwarranted and whatever,
I haven t said that, don t include me on your conclusion . Only said that with a better apply, and because of you, i would reconsidere it . ( Pm me or send me message, i have tret lot of case like that without drama on forum . last case : a BT player with hacked skin, all resolved with smart chat )

it was a stupid emotional ban
Never ban with bad feelings/rageban, otherwise i have to ban all guys insulting me or/and others players, recently i have met lot of them .
Anyway, my ban was legit but you have to know that i was also open to hearing from you on forum....

Chamberly
08-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Many ignorance peeps decide to call the rule-breaker ban as any other bs ban because they can't follow the rules. Follow the rule to stay unbanned or just go to another server to play whatever you like. Not that hard.

Princess
08-28-2015, 02:07 PM

d3R
08-28-2015, 02:41 PM

I'm sorry to go completely offtopic but i really want to know why you put a space before a point on each sentence.

Jst2blond
08-28-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm sorry to go completely offtopic but i really want to know why you put a space before a point on each sentence.
Typing on my phone mainly, that s why you see unwanted capital letters also. It's a common typo by French (because in French, there is a white space before a question/exclamation mark for example ).

Also called french spacing :

French spacing inserted spaces around most punctuation marks, but single-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.
English spacing removed spaces around most punctuation marks, but double-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.

And don't worry, you are always offtopic.
Don t have to apologize.

Chamberly
08-28-2015, 05:23 PM
We don't care if peoples gonna break rules not playing on the server. ;)

Not like anyone force you or anyone to play on the server. lol. :P

d3R
08-29-2015, 05:28 PM
Typing on my phone mainly, that s why you see unwanted capital letters also. It's a common typo by French (because in French, there is a white space before a question/exclamation mark for example ).

Also called french spacing :

French spacing inserted spaces around most punctuation marks, but single-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.
English spacing removed spaces around most punctuation marks, but double-spaced after sentences, colons, and semicolons.

And don't worry, you are always offtopic.
Don t have to apologize.

Aha, thanks for that information. Always nice to learn something new.

Anne-marie Kennedy
08-31-2015, 11:39 PM
hi my names {NOC}atria i have been playing on your bunny track server and now i cant seem to connect as server keeps rejecting me any clues on why this is happening thanks kind regards anne

Jst2blond
09-01-2015, 03:39 AM
hi my names {NOC}atria i have been playing on your bunny track server and now i cant seem to connect as server keeps rejecting me any clues on why this is happening thanks kind regards anne

You have post in the wrong thread . You to create your own one, also, can You provide us a screenshot, a console message ??
Thx
Jst2@#%&*€

Anne-marie Kennedy
09-01-2015, 10:25 PM

Krikor
09-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Caan barely see something lol, i think you're just missing server files?

kdawg232
09-05-2015, 10:10 AM
@ Blonde - How do I take video like you did?

I only ask because now that I see what I got banned for... you start noticing extreme cases of laming where no action has been taken. Such as on combo king, it's 3v2 and the guy is on the team with 3, and all they do is spawn kill. Much worse than what I did....so 2 week ban? Fair is fair right ? :)

Jst2blond
09-05-2015, 10:14 AM
@ Blonde - How do I take video like you did?

I only ask because now that I see what I got banned for... you start noticing extreme cases of laming where no action has been taken. Such as on combo king, it's 3v2 and the guy is on the team with 3, and all they do is spawn kill. Much worse than what I did....so 2 week ban? Fair is fair right ? :)
Dunno if You are trolling or not...btw, i am using Shadowplay, only available for nvidia cards. Then, if You wanna complaints about some, You Can share with us demos .
Seeya.