PDA

View Full Version : Why was I banned?

Moxley
09-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Home sick today and playing on an overseas combogib server when some dude starts talking crap to me. We were getting beaten 3 - 0, and I was trying to find a way to win. It's what we do in the game. I still had 5 or 6 grabs and he had none. I was trying. Suddenly, I'm a "nigger" who is this and that, and he's going to show me a thing or two. I always play as Moxley, so big shot's in the Internet follow me around from time to time. He keeps calling names and talking crap and reminding everyone he won, and squashed me, and other bully talk. He's coaxing me to play on "his server". I get tired fairly quickly of his Internet hiding bully crap, and invite him to meet me live if he's such a bad ass. I mean really, a turd on line, talking crap, never made any sense to me. It's truly asinine. It's just a way to get over on others to make yourself feel better. Settle down and remember, you're sitting on your rear staring at a monitor. You're not a hero because you push buttons faster.

I agree to go to unrealkillers and he beats me like 18 - 0, and then he bans me.

I have kids at home that deal with people like this all the time. I think it should be embarrassing for an adult to attack people because they don't like the way they are playing a game. This time you bullied another adult, and when it didn't work, you banned me.

So what was the reason for the ban? You didn't like my non-cursing, non-angry, non-racist answers to your bullying? If I had gotten spun up like you and cursed at you and made racial slurs, you'dve liked that better?

UNrealshots
09-08-2015, 03:15 PM
It was me who played you today I went to play in combo I seen somebody in there "Moxley" (MY FIRST GAME OF THE DAY) so I jumped in and started playing and you kept throwing off on me saying I was a cheater and some other random crap kept saying I was acting like a bigger man that I was bullying you and that I liked to talk shit when this was the first time I encountered you today then you kept spamming who is different or something along those lines I warned you then I left the server 100% sure you thought I was someone else.. I dont see any bans with your name on it.

What I don't like is some random guy throwing off on me for no reason once so ever trying to belittle me in the public's for no reason and constantly trying to throw me under the bus and make yourself look like the better person here when it was YOU who started it with me with the oh so I didn't know we we're cheating... You constantly tried to pull this reverse psychology number on me aswell trying to make me feel bad to any and everything I said when I was poking fun at you and you we're taking everything dead serious. You can't even follow simple CTF rules I swear people now a days just try to start something and make it into something bigger.

Jst2blond
09-08-2015, 03:57 PM
I dont see any bans with your name on it.
Same. Can t see any ban entry with you ??? Combo server ?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-08-2015, 04:26 PM
saying I was a cheater and some other random crap
That sounds very familiar.

d3R
09-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Someone post the chatlogs plz, sounds like a good read :D

Chamberly
09-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Someone post the chatlogs plz, sounds like a good read

I don't think this will ever happen, because as usual, people post demos and their own chatlog from xconsole or screenshot.

Moxley
09-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Thats a good story. You tell me to meet you on one of YOUR servers so you can show me a thing or two. I refuse for a while and Im a pussy, nigger, dumbass. Then when I agree to play on UK, you immediately pick up the conversation from the other server..."had enough yet."...."I told you Id own you", etc. You even used the name dumbASS, to continue the name calling.

SAM
09-09-2015, 03:03 AM
Thats a good story. You tell me to meet you on one of YOUR servers so you can show me a thing or two. I refuse for a while and Im a pussy, nigger, dumbass. Then when I agree to play on UK, you immediately pick up the conversation from the other server..."had enough yet."...."I told you Id own you", etc. You even used the name dumbASS, to continue the name calling.
When did this supposedly take place?

UNrealshots
09-09-2015, 06:54 AM
Wrong wrong wrong on so many levels. I used the nick soDUMB because of dumping coffee on my mousepad but good try though. I carried on with you because you carried on with me lets keep this bullshit up

See what I'm doing here? Making up random bullshit like you are.

Moxley
09-10-2015, 01:08 PM
When did this supposedly take place?

About 30 minutes before I posted. I don't have any reason to make this up. He's just mad that I'm not 14 and have to deal with the bullies. The last reply is just more of the same behavior.

I'll reach out to an admin of the other server and see if I can get an IP address if you want.

SAM
09-10-2015, 01:21 PM
What name were you playing under? I can't seem to find your entry into the server from your post IP

Jst2blond
09-10-2015, 03:16 PM
What name were you playing under? I can't seem to find your entry into the server from your post IP

I'll reach out to an admin of the other server
It seems that it has started from somewhere else than an uK server...

Chamberly
09-10-2015, 04:38 PM
I'll reach out to an admin of the other server and see if I can get an IP address if you want.

It seem like it's on the other server...

Moxley which server was this situation take place? If you don't answer we can't help you.

SAM
09-10-2015, 06:24 PM
The log files are rotating each night. The sooner you answer the more chance you have for me to verify anything that went on in our servers.

--- Updated ---

I also messaged you on forum chat earlier, but no response.

Jst2blond
09-10-2015, 06:45 PM
The log files are rotating each night. The sooner you answer the more chance you have for me to verify anything that went on in our servers.

--- Updated ---

I also messaged you on forum chat earlier, but no response.
Just play with him on combo server, never see him banned there (i mean Shot's one :) )

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Screenshots.....anything that provides proof of what actually happened, I mean from both parties involved.

I don't see any denial about the racist remarks shots, did you say things like that? I hope not or I will have a very dim view if that is so.

There is plenty of he said this and that, anyone can rage in game and then post on a forum all chilled and rage free, If it was just a spat and butting heads on the server then you should not mix admin abilities if you are raging. calling someone out for a 1v1 is pointless, some days I could wipe the floor with you and other days I couldn't hit a barn door, its all about luck, it proves absolutely nothing.

All of this is speculation and for anything to be done requires proof or it didn't happen....as the saying goes.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Some people just don't like banter.

UNrealshots
09-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Like I said in my first post that was my first game WITH "Moxley" IN the COMBOINSTAGIB SERVER.... and he said he had problems with someone else in another server so of course I deny the racist remarks I wasn't even in the same server he was in when he got called the N word and whatever else he says I did or said...

SAM http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=match&mid=119980 this is the game we played (half of which was a 2v1 for the most part) where all of this happened honestly this is blown out of proportion he is mistaking me for somebody else for something that happened in another server... which I still don't know what server he is talking about... only thing I know is its a combo server and he also is saying I was coaxing him to play in MY server... I don't own any servers I never have I don't even know how to set a server up. I don't even refer to the UK servers as "MY servers" I refer to them as the UK servers....

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Lol funny read. Amazing what being half decent at ut can make others do

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Lol funny read. Amazing what being half decent at ut can make others do

Shut your mouff lanky, 1v1 NAO if you fink you are tougher enuff.! My Howse