PDA

View Full Version : Banned? Why?

==Shift==
09-14-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi,

After a long time playing on both this servers without problems, today something happened and I don't understand what is wrong.
Today I got the message that I was banned for 3 matches. This happened without a warning or something else. I was not chasing/ assing or do something else wrong and irritating thing.
After I was trying to reconnect the server says: Connection failed. Rejected by server. All the time is this happening now...
If i was wrong then I will appologize and change my play, but so far as I know I was not doing anything wrong, so please tell me the reason why I am banned.
You see I am a junkie really addicted to your server... cold turkey is coming on so please... let me plaaaay :)

Thank you,

==Shift==

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-14-2015, 03:37 PM
I was not chasing/ assing or do something else wrong and irritating thing.h3h3h3

|uK|Nordog
09-14-2015, 03:44 PM
There is a ban message :

backshooting (blaze)

wich means blaze banned you for backshooting, and you currently have 87 maps left to serve. Hope that makes things clear for you.

==Shift==
09-14-2015, 04:07 PM
There is a ban message :

backshooting (blaze)

wich means blaze banned you for backshooting, and you currently have 87 maps left to serve. Hope that makes things clear for you.

Thank you for answering, but I was not bachshooting... anyway now I know how long I have to stay away... I still not agree with the reason of the ban, without warning... but OK I will wait...

SAM
09-14-2015, 06:33 PM
TimTim do you have demo of the games we played the other day? It would show people how to play, somewhat.

TimTim
09-14-2015, 06:58 PM
TimTim do you have demo of the games we played the other day? It would show people how to play, somewhat.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ex9t4h

SAM
09-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Thanks TimTim

There's a good example, for anyone wanting to see handshake and move on rather than chase and backshoot.

|uK|Nordog
09-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Did you guys wavetaunt , when facing eachother? i miss playing humpty, cause me and him used to do that sometimes +:D

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-15-2015, 03:12 PM
unbanned (see other thread)