PDA

View Full Version : Blaze admin abuse moderator rights?

==Shift==
09-15-2015, 06:24 AM
I am kicked from the server without warning by Blaze. At first he kicked me for 3 matches, and after I reconnected to server he kicked me for 100 matches...
It is not fair i think... may be (i am not agree but ok) the first 3 matches ban is right then why he kicked me for 100 matches again? I was for 30 seconds in the server and sowise I was not able to misbehave...
I think the mood of a moderator shouldnt be a reason for kick anyone.

Chamberly
09-15-2015, 06:45 AM
Good luck on that. We do give warn b4 kicking and you probably ignored it. I won't help you because Blaze is the real admin and he will have his ways! ;)

==Shift==
09-15-2015, 06:48 AM
Good luck on that. We do give warn b4 kicking and you probably ignored it. I won't help you because Blaze is the real admin and he will have his ways! ;)

But why the 100 match kick?
I can understand the 3 match kick (even if I dont agree) but why 100 matches?

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-15-2015, 07:33 AM
Blaze abuses me every night............ But its ok, he pays me to do it. :smile:

Chamberly
09-15-2015, 07:34 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};98669]Blaze abuses me every night............

I've had a lot of abuses. I wonder how he manage to do it all?

|uK|fleecey
09-15-2015, 08:43 AM
You just have to wait until he comes online and check this, but I'm sure he had his reasons why he kicked you

evilserpentman
09-15-2015, 09:55 AM
Blaze??? Being accused of abusing his powers???

Oh shit, say it ain't so...

To be honest though, you've provided zero evidence for your cause, and if you did a bit of light reading you'd notice that doesn't go well. Don't worry though, if it was over some tactic you chose, you're about to hear about it and why its the spawn of the seventh rung of hell or something.

Krikor
09-15-2015, 10:34 AM
You just got banned in the moment and the ban was updated after- thats it

==Shift==
09-15-2015, 12:28 PM
You just got banned in the moment and the ban was updated after- thats it

Ok thanks then I understand whats happened.
Can anyone tell me how long my ban takes?

|uK|ScReaM
09-15-2015, 12:44 PM
33 matches left so 33*15 = 495 minutes :P plus voting and changing maps :P

==Shift==
09-15-2015, 12:49 PM
33 matches left so 33*15 = 495 minutes :P plus voting and changing maps :P

Thx, it is very frustrating... I have to wait till tomorrow then... thnks for your answere

|uK|ScReaM
09-15-2015, 12:59 PM
100 matches ban is nothing :P some off these bans are 250-900 matches

Thx, it is very frustrating... I have to wait till tomorrow then... thnks for your answere

IronMaiden
09-15-2015, 01:24 PM
I got banned for 300 fucking games for humping my own cons. Yep.

|uK|fleecey
09-15-2015, 02:35 PM
I got banned for 300 fucking games for humping my own cons. Yep.

Make your own thread if you want to complain

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-15-2015, 02:38 PM
you were banned for backshooting several times without a valid reason, I banned you initially for 3 as I was playing to which I did also warn you beforehand and you ignored, I was going to update after game finished, but to find that you tried evading during the same game I upped the ban to 100, and please dont deny trying to evade cause all I'll do is up your ban even more

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-15-2015, 02:49 PM
I forgot he turned up 10 seconds later that game lol.

==Shift==
09-15-2015, 02:53 PM
you were banned for backshooting several times without a valid reason, I banned you initially for 3 as I was playing to which I did also warn you beforehand and you ignored, I was going to update after game finished, but to find that you tried evading during the same game I upped the ban to 100, and please dont deny trying to evade cause all I'll do is up your ban even more

Ok thank you for your answer.
I am not evading anything, just wanted to understand why I was banned. I did not read your warnings so it's my fault. And yes I was reconnecting because I didnt know what was happening. Please be more patient sometimes, not everybody is capable to play and read and type the same time.
Anyway I am glad that my ban is almost done :P
See ya soon!

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Ok thank you for your answer.
I am not evading anything, just wanted to understand why I was banned. I did not read your warnings so it's my fault. And yes I was reconnecting because I didnt know what was happening. Please be more patient sometimes, not everybody is capable to play and read and type the same time.
Anyway I am glad that my ban is almost done :P
See ya soon!

will unban you now seems the message has got through

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-15-2015, 03:14 PM
anyway why arent you watching the psv vs man utd match? :o

==Shift==
09-15-2015, 03:21 PM
will unban you now seems the message has got through

Thank you for that :)[COLOR="Red"]

--- Updated ---

I am just addicted to UT not to soccer... I have really 2 left legs for playing football :)

Provocation
09-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Makes her no warnings via pm where a Window go opens? Then no one can say he has not read it. :D

supermang
09-15-2015, 06:18 PM
Yo @===shift=== ... do you ever play on Dawn's citadel?.. do you do the super-translocatro kill thingy?... just wonderin' 'cause I saw this dude named shift the other day on that server who seemed pretty good... trying to get a list of good people 2 play 2 gether.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-16-2015, 06:25 AM
Thank you for that :)[COLOR="Red"]

--- Updated ---

I am just addicted to UT not to soccer... I have really 2 left legs for playing football :)

haha well man utd lost :( it was hard to watch

Makes her no warnings via pm where a Window go opens? Then no one can say he has not read it.

we do have that function also Provocation, I do usually use it just didnt this instance unfortunately dont ask me why I wont remember why even now :<

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-16-2015, 07:36 AM
we do have that function also Provocation, I do usually use it just didnt this instance unfortunately dont ask me why I wont remember why even now :<
Because you was being raped shift :p