PDA

View Full Version : Spawn protection again plx!

PK+
09-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Combo is a nice server to not good aim players, we can spam any where and kill easy a plyer with good aim, so all the nbs go there.
Yes, the nbs ever find a way to kill easy an enemy and combo on spawn is an easy way to make some thing in the game, but the things (sapwnkill) get more srius when a player with good aim join the game in maps like woot, pictureperfect and fragwhores, players with low skills (like 90% of the players) just spawn and keep walking front for around 0.5 secunds before know where they are and where the enemys are, this is another easy way to player with good aim kill them.
Anoying, the game keep going while the better team dont join opposite base but after lots of players leaves the game when SpawnKill starts, ever the teams are re-balanced and almost noone game ends with same team as start.

I know u got reason to remove this, im another noob crying about die all the time, but my friend asked me to give him a copy of the game to us to play online and I did show him a vid in youtube with combo mod to know how is the gameplay, he said that seems to be very annoying game dying all the time that sapwn and cant react in the game while this happens.

UK got moust populated servers in ut, i think new players are going there when do filter the populated servers, i ask then if can u add sapwn protection to more noobs join the server and spam everywhere? (but wihtout spawnkill grins)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-18-2015, 08:29 PM
High ping flag spammers have enough of an advantage without spawn protection making it even easier for them.

Krikor
09-18-2015, 09:42 PM
Stop playing those retarded maps. Solved

Chamberly
09-19-2015, 12:30 AM
Did you say spawn kill?

SPAWN KILLING!!!!!! (youtube.com/watch?v=uzYYHsm3dm8)

Ok, JK... Spawn points are great and provide more tactice to the game for the player to face it realistically and not only focus on spawn point.
In fact, we do have a random spawn point mod out there but it's not quite well yet because you spawn in the sky box and other unusual space you have to suicide in because there is no way out. All I remember was playing it in DM so I don't know if it suitable for CTF or what but it would be another total game changer.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-21-2015, 07:43 AM
Screw this, I can't get the link to be only a link and not just a youtube video on here.

Take away the "www." from the url and it will show only as a link.

Chamberly
09-21-2015, 05:39 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};99060]Take away the "www." from the url and it will show only as a link.

Woohoo! Thx! xD

PK+
09-25-2015, 04:05 PM
we had spawn protection in the server, is there any topic explaining why admins did remove this? bcs of newnet incompatibility maybe?

ramdon spawn shold be good but actually impossible, in maps that have lots of spawn points we dont have much problems with sp kill, but players that like do it just aways vote woota, andaction or fragwhores that have spawn in 2 or 3 places. Players with good aim like to play in these maps but when they are the victim they aways left the game, so defend spawn killing* become impossible, only the noobies stay in the game spawn killed all the time, then they got mad and want to get revenge doing the same shit and all the matches become an annoying bllsht.
put the mod only in the maps that spawn killing happens more can be a solution fo while to.

TimTim
09-26-2015, 02:21 AM
we had spawn protection in the server, is there any topic explaining why admins did remove this?
Because it's bugged and it allows people to spawn and perform a shock combo while being invincible. It doesn't disable the spawn protection when they move a bit nor when they fire a shot. It's a bug with NexGen and it isn't easily fixable. The best solution would be for me to implement spawn protection myself within NN.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-26-2015, 08:23 AM
Offtopic

Please fix the highperftoggle kick, I randomly got kicked 2 times in 30 seconds last night to turn it on, when it's already on.

PK+
09-28-2015, 03:07 AM
Because it's bugged and it allows people to spawn and perform a shock combo while being invincible. It doesn't disable the spawn protection when they move a bit nor when they fire a shot. It's a bug with NexGen and it isn't easily fixable. The best solution would be for me to implement spawn protection myself within NN.

I will be greatful if you make it to us, spawn kill is an annoying thing in combo actually.