PDA

View Full Version : Server version & Niven 4way

|uK|kenneth
09-20-2015, 03:04 PM
has anyone changed siege version or something?
apperently niven4way has no mid spawn anymore and the possibillity of "removing the suplier" has also been removed
and now we're on the thread of siege version can we pls get rid of the "falling down from tele when using walk" why did u even disable it in first place? doesn't make much sense.

Chamberly
09-20-2015, 06:58 PM
possibillity of "removing the suplier" has also been removed

You sure? Normally it don't get removed until after 2 mins? Unless someone screwed up the ini file I have no idea what to say unless it was posted.

Same with other people, when they join the server they don't remove within 2 mins or so?

falling down from tele when using walk
I thought this was automatically disabled, no?

Niven 4way midspawn in underwater in the glass, suppose to spawn there because there is a keg there and siege replace that keg as a midspawn item so it'll be there unless someone guard it and steal the mid item often...

|uK|fleecey
09-20-2015, 10:35 PM
I was playing 4way Niven a long time and there was no mid spawn whatsoever, I asked others if they got anything and everyone said it didn't spawn any.. It was weird

Janssen
09-21-2015, 01:58 AM
If it was when i was there... i didn't see anyone with spawn items except once (before you logged in) that came to core and did damage wearing a small-suit. Nothing else after that point.

Puskis
09-21-2015, 06:26 AM
Nigga stole my spawn

|uK|kenneth
09-21-2015, 10:13 AM
I thought this was automatically disabled, no?

a couple versions back you coald hold walk key and stay (hang) on the tele (which is a good thing if the tele sucks and you want to remove it)
so maybe whoever disabled it may step up and tell me why he disabled it. and it would be nice if you set back to how it was.
right now the only guy i can think of is Higor?

|uK|kenneth
09-21-2015, 02:20 PM
NIMBUS NO JETPACKS

Higor
09-21-2015, 02:56 PM
I see one thing in common, all XC_Siege_rx addons are broken and an extra download.
TimTim did you replace the gameinfo class?

TimTim
09-21-2015, 04:07 PM
did you replace the gameinfo class?
Extended it. I would have put the you-know-what at the base of all the Siege game classes but I didn't feel like exporting all the assets, changing version number(s), and potentially having to take the time to debug. Stuff like this is why inheritance sucks. :D

I'm guessing you did a `class.name` comparison rather than `IsA`?

Higor
09-21-2015, 04:32 PM
How do you think maps can spawn jetpacks and other Siege assets without any kind of package dependancy?

Chamberly
09-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Sigh... something else causing the trouble. I can't fix this.

TimTim
09-21-2015, 10:06 PM
How do you think maps can spawn jetpacks and other Siege assets without any kind of package dependancy?
Eh, this is a symptom of a problem inherent within UnrealScript. Though a quick fix would be to use `GetPropertyText` on `Level.Game` and look for some variable only the Siege game would have, and then use its `Class.Name` to call `DynamicLoadObject` accordingly, assuming that's how said assets are being spawned.