PDA

View Full Version : Super weapons

Donald Kevin Russell
09-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Why is it that some people always seem to dominate with sniper rifles and the minigun.?

I have been at full health and get touched with the minigun and bam, dead, or hit twice with sniper and dead, YET, you have to hit these people a hundred times to kill them. I speak of the following people: Nos Aizen - Revenge of the skaarj , Flippyet, Max , Sabbath (He actually appears to be good).

But unfortunately, they don't miss and Revenge of the Skaarj is the worst, seen this individual pick off mines from across the map without ever having been near the mine to see it in the first place.

Ridiculous, I don't even want to play when they're on.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-24-2015, 05:10 PM
all of them lag and lc weapons compensates them for it making them seem better than they are while you cant hit them and they can you

sabbath is vodkamilo as far as I know, fairly decent player in siege

aizen pretty experienced but like I said lags...

max just laggy as fuck no point in even trying to hit just avoid lol

flippyfet lags constantly never seen him not lag

you probably mean silence of the skaarj hes from america (I think) and hes deluxeorgasm, decent but not worthy a mention

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-24-2015, 06:00 PM
Don't worry, isn't just you going through it, more often than not I have to hit a player with 5+ headshots with sniper before they die, this is at close range as well with the green blood squirting out of their head each shot. From distance I have more success, no idea why.

So try and keep your distance from them.

Scourge
09-25-2015, 02:47 AM
I've picked off mines from across the map myself. When you play for long enough, you get accustomed to seeing them. It's like growing your Sharingan C:

Higor
09-25-2015, 03:54 AM
You're going to hate me so much...
Think of me as the final boss of all the above you mentioned.

Chamberly
09-25-2015, 05:06 AM
Lmfao.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
09-25-2015, 12:26 PM
i like to see ppl crying about high pingers. But they dont know how is to play with lag, even with LC.
Play with low ping, against other a lagger or other lower ping player is certainly much easier.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-25-2015, 02:06 PM
rofl its funny how you seem to think its better for a low pinger you obviously have no knowledge of how lc weapons works, believe me I know how it is to lag or see shots missing, I've had constant pl over the last 6-8 years and still manage to hold my own, so please continue disliking posts. Remember when siege was zp based and you used to get shit on? Better yet a closer comparison is newnet you also get shit on with that.

Higor
09-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Well, LCWeapons uses the very unusual approach of showing players and projectiles a bit ahead if your weapon doesn't have any compensation code (rockets, bio, pulse).
I DID say that once LCv15 was put on the server all high pingers would start performing far better, although the system looks very glitchy on the client if you fire projectiles are very close distances.

Yeah, I kinda forgot to start with version 16 with the main option to let the client adjust the prediction himself (UT4 lets you do that right?).
mutate prediction _ping_ looks right?
Maybe I could add the ability to display a small list of LC commands via HUD mutator so all clients know how to operate it.

Moskva
09-25-2015, 05:51 PM
vdk the former cheater? yea fuck that guy

[R]^Osyris
09-26-2015, 12:48 AM
Why is it that some people always seem to dominate with sniper rifles and the minigun.?

I have been at full health and get touched with the minigun and bam, dead, or hit twice with sniper and dead, YET, you have to hit these people a hundred times to kill them. I speak of the following people: Nos Aizen - Revenge of the skaarj , Flippyet, Max , Sabbath (He actually appears to be good).

But unfortunately, they don't miss and Revenge of the Skaarj is the worst, seen this individual pick off mines from across the map without ever having been near the mine to see it in the first place.

Ridiculous, I don't even want to play when they're on.

Sorry... maybe u need tweak u ut...

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-26-2015, 05:38 AM
AdRiaN;99290']i like to see ppl crying about high pingers. But they dont know how is to play with lag, even with LC.
Play with low ping, against other a lagger or other lower ping player is certainly much easier.

How would you know? you are too busy every game begging for RU to notice.

IronMaiden
09-26-2015, 06:49 AM
That's it. I move to South America.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-26-2015, 10:53 AM
I DID say that once LCv15 was put on the server all high pingers would start performing far better

see adrian you're not actually as good as you think you are but please continue to tell us how awesome you are at losing

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
09-26-2015, 01:14 PM
I can say that i play much better in brazilians servers, even against ppl with high ping.
If high ping really is an advantage, why we dont play 1on1 at br server? lol

Sniper is almost the same, but all other weapons are shit with my ping on siege.

Higor
09-27-2015, 01:24 PM
Ehhm, I meant it reduces the handicap disparity between high and low pingers, it does in no way bring an actual unfair advantage.
Low pingers still see an effect, reducing their visual lag from 60ms to 0ms makes flaking and pulsing so much easier.

Think of any 'real skill' talk this way: how things would go if the server magically moved to a different country for a day.
Now think of these locations and players (Brazil: Adrian and Daniela, Germany: Dangerboy and Blaze, India: Banny), all pinging less than 40ms.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-27-2015, 05:06 PM
AdRiaN;99322]why we dont play 1on1 at br server? lol

because asking me to play on a server I've never played on which probably doesnt have newnet or lcweps or even zp isnt showing you're scared?

ahaha please stop patronising me just go play on publics and think of some better aliases too while you're at it