PDA

View Full Version : rejected by server.

liandri
10-09-2015, 05:26 PM
what happens ?, was playing normal and now displays this message on all servers uk. "connection failed, rejected by server"

pd: all goes well on the other servers

Chamberly
10-09-2015, 05:43 PM
I guess the autoban decided to ban you? Not too sure what's going on here.

edit: Ah nvm.

Jst2blond
10-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Not rejected; banned.
Obviously you have forgotten what we say some weeks ago with your "brother" banned. We have removed all bans established on him, really bad idea to lame while i am here.
Andaction map : even if it is a "spam" map, i don't allow players abusing standing and spawnkilling all the way. There are enough bans here and there that you can check about this map.
Ban lenght 3 days.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/852052Shot0026.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=852052Shot0026.png)

liandri
10-09-2015, 06:18 PM
pff, I do not know why you mock the subject of my brother, plays little uninhabited Chilean servers, has no choice, but it's a dead issue.

about the map, does not have any kind of strategy, should eliminate it, is a spam map intrinsically.

look: just 4 min, I did 1 cap and grabs, why not put a more updated photo?,also you not sent me a warning, I had no idea you were so rigorous in antiUT maps like this.

3 days for that, I can not believe it.

regards

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Every map in combogib is a spam map.

Jst2blond
10-09-2015, 07:28 PM
pff, I do not know why you mock the subject of my brother, plays little uninhabited Chilean servers, has no choice, but it's a dead issue.

about the map, does not have any kind of strategy, should eliminate it, is a spam map intrinsically.

look: just 4 min, I did 1 cap and grabs, why not put a more updated photo?,also you not sent me a warning, I had no idea you were so rigorous in antiUT maps like this.

3 days for that, I can not believe it.

regards
Because i have add a lot of trouble with your "brother" and because right now, i still not trust that this brother exist.
Btw, now you are aware and as sja said, most of combo's maps are spam ones so, if i allow one guy playing like that, server will become a shit fest soon. "He did it so i did it also".....
First of all, why are you always change your nick ? A lot does it in purpose to start laming... Anyway, I give you another chance to prove me you aren t this lamer i have seen.
Ban lowered to 1 day, probably able to play saturday afternoon.
I am harsch but always for good.
Hasta luego.
(you should read ban threads to see how harsch i am and also why i have banned guys, it can help you to understand what you can and can't do)

yerb
10-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Hi all, @|\|T here..

Am I banned too? Was I banned in a andACTION spam map even though I was spammed to death there? I played the next game with Jst2blond and for some reason he probably banned me too.. Seems heis having a field day or something.
If i'm banned, please tell me at least why and for how long.. or unban me cuz it's totally unreasonable..

Fnx
10-10-2015, 12:03 AM
hey! en este mapa cambiaste a varios para tu beneficio eeeeeh, eres una traviesa.

Jst2blond
10-10-2015, 05:09 AM
Hi all, @|\|T here..

Am I banned too? Was I banned in a andACTION spam map even though I was spammed to death there? I played the next game with Jst2blond and for some reason he probably banned me too.. Seems heis having a field day or something.
If i'm banned, please tell me at least why and for how long.. or unban me cuz it's totally unreasonable..

A way more different for You. Banned Next map (CTF-Extortion),yes but for Dming and laming.
It was a 2 vs 2 at the beginning ( me- despair vs you- MJ), it was Nice without any problems but when a 3rd Player (Slime) has joined, You start to dming and chasing middle map even if There is no FC( u have had unstoppable dming middle map) .
Because i use to ban You, You also got 3 days.

Prove me it wasn't intentional DM ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqgJ891S1I

medor
10-10-2015, 05:31 PM
:wegotabadass: He completely does not care of flag.