|uK| are they lame? [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : |uK| are they lame?

|uK|kenneth
05-22-2011, 02:43 AM
ok now i'm sad are you making rules so you can win every time? first multigun NEXT! bouncing NEXT! warhead bug ok waths next now dont use jetpack with sb maybe? remove minicilv or dont play it in a pug then ITS BUGGED TO SO i think uK are making their own rules so he can win everything.!!!!

|uK|kenneth
05-22-2011, 02:52 AM
wow fine-.- SW is gonna delite the nuke bug. can we have fun now? no we dont have JESUS uK ban everything guys u are soo stupid we will have fun not something else like matches IST etc...

|uK|fleecey
05-22-2011, 03:00 AM
wow fine-.- SW is gonna delite the nuke bug. can we have fun now? no we dont have JESUS uK ban everything guys u are soo stupid we will have fun not something else like matches IST etc...

well buhu, I think you whine way much!

|uK|kenneth
05-22-2011, 03:02 AM
rofl
You must also ensure that it remains playable and you're still fun to have but since almost everything is banned

|uK|Anthrax
05-22-2011, 03:38 AM
rofl
How does the nuke bug?

|uK|chiseller
05-22-2011, 03:46 AM
shut the fuck up

|uK|MiniWick
05-22-2011, 04:11 AM
Kenneth bro , Chillax son have a kitkat , What you find * Funn * Is really lame , And if your gonna complain that u cannot multi gun anymore, dude that was due to come anywase, Making nukes threw walls . That defeats the perpuse of making the Normal warhead cause you have to watch over it , Not make it like a invic. Cause you know no one is gonna kill it..are u gonna complain theirs not enough resources too ?

|uK|Melted_Ice
05-22-2011, 04:47 AM
Kenneth bro , Chillax son have a kitkat , What you find * Funn * Is really lame , And if your gonna complain that u cannot multi gun anymore, dude that was due to come anywase, Making nukes threw walls . That defeats the perpuse of making the Normal warhead cause you have to watch over it , Not make it like a invic. Cause you know no one is gonna kill it..are u gonna complain theirs not enough resources too ?

are u gonna complain theirs not enough resources too ?
YES CAN WE UP IT A LITTLE PLEASE

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-22-2011, 04:57 AM
il upload my fucking demo just to prove to you there were no bugged nukes on minicivil you DIDNT SEE NUKES BECAUSE YOU COULDNT GET NEAR OUR BASE QQ SOME MORE PLEASE.

freeze deliberately ignored the rules by making some normal nukes where they can be killed and some bugged nukes where they couldnt be killed to make it look like all his nukes were legit

i will say it again if you cant follow pug or ist rules DONT join the pug

heres my demo
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8TEB9UK

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-22-2011, 05:05 AM
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/610-Siege-Pug-RULES

read the rules before you try to trash talk my clan theres plenty i could say about yours mines just gona hit you a lot harder because theres some things that you dont know about your fellow clanmates trust me.

|uK|Rays
05-22-2011, 06:21 AM
I am lame. :(

SAM
05-22-2011, 07:00 AM
Preventing laming makes us lame. That's a new one!

Nuke bug is fixed anyway along with other minor bug fixes!

|uK|Chronox
05-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Wow ken, dont cry man, Bug abussing is lame, specially for Siege...

Rules dont give us more advantage against others, because they apply for us too.

I dont know why bouncing isnt baneable in PUB since its a bug in UT engine and its lame for siege, but thanks God almost nobody uses it.

audiosonic
05-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Anybody got end of game screenshot from minicivil yesterday during PUG? Could you post it up?

|uK|kenneth
05-22-2011, 02:03 PM

taths not true man people can kill nukes in the wall i can do it so why not someone else u need just a good weapon.

|uK|kenneth
05-22-2011, 02:05 PM
DID I BUILD NUKES IN THE WALL NO SO FUCK UP MAN REALY

terminator
05-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Kenneth_baest , you are my man but i disagree with you about nukes. It's certainly a bug since on every other siege version it was impossible to do. It is lame obviously. Let's not play lame game. :)
Bouncing is ok in public. Since it's public. It is a bit lame but it doesn't give so big advantage.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-22-2011, 03:35 PM
DID I BUILD NUKES IN THE WALL NO SO FUCK UP MAN REALY

have you even bothered to watch the first minute of my demo let alone all of it? this is about you crying because you couldnt see any nukes in a PUG in our base on minicivil war

hell you couldnt even get to the front of our base core room. look at the demo before you go spouting shit

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-22-2011, 03:44 PM
hi freeze would you like to tell everyone how you were making bugged nukes in that pug or are you going to cower in that corner forever just like your convenient exit last night

Moko
05-22-2011, 11:33 PM
ok now i'm sad are you making rules so you can win every time? first multigun NEXT! bouncing NEXT! warhead bug ok waths next now dont use jetpack with sb maybe? remove minicilv or dont play it in a pug then ITS BUGGED TO SO i think uK are making their own rules so he can win everything.!!!!

I don't think they are lame persay but I do think that banning everything is getting out or hand.

Mulitgunning I understand because of the abuse, but if it wasn't abused I think keeping it would have had a positive impact.

Bouncing they kept, if you know how happy that makes me you'd die, but that besides, the idea banning it when under 10 people out of 100 or more that play do it, is rather nitt wittish.
But they kept in on normal server so I'm happy now. lol

The warhead bug I don't see know enough to say, so no comment here.

I agree with Mini civilwar though, that's a bug in the wall when you make a sup, no way to get around that.

I think uK is getting to legalistic like I said in my thread in the Siege board you have more than 2 rules, Shiva said he was making a right up, I've yet to see it but that's what he told me.

I personally don't think they are TRYING to make it so they can win everytime, they used some of the things they are banning like Multigunning.

|uK|kenneth
05-23-2011, 01:04 AM
SHUT UP MOKO OR I'M GONNA BOOST YOU OFF THERE :DDDD

SAM
05-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Spokewoman Moko has spoken :P

Moko
05-23-2011, 02:27 AM
Spokewoman Moko has spoken :P

GAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA SAMMMMM. XDDDD

SAM
05-23-2011, 02:51 AM
GAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA SAMMMMM. XDDDD

Stop snorting :P <3

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2011, 03:10 AM
ill tell you whats wrong with minicivil its not really wrong its just how the map plays in siege but here goes

1) the walls are thin meaning you can build through it
2) this helps gameplay < because you can get weapons without going into your core room < im sure the right person would know the advantages as well as the disadvantages in using the sup from outside, attack wise and defence wise.
3) theres other maps out there where you can build through walls its just the dependency on how thick that particular wall is.

<|Pius|>
05-23-2011, 03:12 AM
so...need thicker walls...I don't like how the skybox blurs if you look over the edge of the map...

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:17 AM
No, the walls were MADE thin so that you can build THROUGH them. Why does nobody understand this?!

The nuke bug was where you can make one THROUGH the FLOOR and THROUGH walls which were NOT designed to be built through.

Siege was never designed for you to make a normal warhead into the floor which makes it invincible.

Is that clear for enough everyone?

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2011, 03:23 AM
so...need thicker walls...I don't like how the skybox blurs if you look over the edge of the map...

that look over the edge was fixed in the newer maps pius play them again lemme know what there like

and yes thats what i was trying to say mincivil and civil war as well as other maps were made that way minicivil was made for siege

Feralidragon
05-23-2011, 01:33 PM
If you intend to fix that "build inside walls" bug, I must say is pretty easy to.

Just make a trace everytime you hit fire to build something in the builder, the returned HitLocation + HitNormal will give always a valid place to build, or not build at all.

nOs*Wildcard
05-23-2011, 02:49 PM
If you intend to fix that "build inside walls" bug, I must say is pretty easy to.

Just make a trace everytime you hit fire to build something in the builder, the returned HitLocation + HitNormal will give always a valid place to build, or not build at all.

SK meddeled with
that too? oh ood griefe just what players need another stupid glitch to abuse.. [annoyed frown] I already fixed multigunning (except or one small things so I know already what your going to say smart guy) However the constructor is being dumb like that? sigh....

This thread is terrible.
Yes indeed it's like a vomit of dumb rage expletives and CAPS LOCK.

Asside from that there is the potential to extract some usefull information for myself here out of this thread,
Please, What the hell is this bounceing thing everyones talking about? PLEASE SEND ME A PM instead of broadcasting it on the forum if it's a severly lame glitch. I might as well put this bouncing glitch checked off on my fix list... Soooo
Constructor...yeah... Why was it changed again? could somone explain? What I head from SK when he made his quick little change was he was removing the FIT CHECK function of the constructor so you can place buildings anywhere regardless of there mass...sigh.

Anyways, Glitch list my pm box thanks :)

EDIT:
Oh and Ferail Dragon Finnish Nali Weapons 3!!! lol We are eager to play Gauntlet with it :) Nice to see you around these parts :)

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:52 PM
WC we've fixed the nuke in walls bug in RC6. Everyone just wants an easy life by buding normal nukes to being invincible and we are being called lame for doing so lol gg!!

Feralidragon
05-23-2011, 06:28 PM
@WildCard: I am always around, I play siege at uK every weekend.

If you're into fixing and such, please take a look at the whole thing and replace iterators such as "AllActors" which are being used for Pawns only by an iteration by the Pawn list.

Also, could you do me a small favor in Siege? Make stuff like mines and protectors ignore the class "NaliWPawn" please (something like "!Enemy.IsA('NaliWPawn')"), so it doesn't get attacked, or at least add a configurable list to add ignored classes.

I think for a non-scripter, Koala did a good job with the new Siege, the stuff he wanted to do, he did it just fine relative his overall ability to script, but it needs fixing by someone that already knows siege code well indeed.

About NW3, I am doing the nukes atm. Recently a screenshot of the WIP version of one of them got leaked, if you want to check it look into UnrealAdmin or BeyondUnreal in the NW3 topics.
I would post it here, but it was a leak, and I will post an "official update" soon though with a video of one of the nukes once I finish them.

@scarface: That's what I don't get, but the more I play the more I realize what people don't like about uK is making their own rules, however:

For those people I have a simple message:

It's a godamn free UT server which you don't pay a dime to play on and that costs a lot to maintain, with a gametype we all love to play and popularity beyond any other UT server, but since it's hosted by uK, uK makes the rules, it's that simple. You can voice your opinion, uK will certainlly read it, but the last word is from uK itself.
If they decide to add new rules, you either obbey them and keep enjoying the game, or leave. It's very simple actually, so don't complicate it.
If you don't like, build another server and good luck.

So think twice before you people come to uK complain about such things as new rules to forbid the use of certain UT bugs, grow up will ya?

|uK|Anthrax
05-23-2011, 10:16 PM
bugs will always arise, the solution is to fix them, some people do not take advantage of it.

SAM
05-23-2011, 10:34 PM
We don't nazi into any rules unlike some...We don't make rules so that we can take advantage of them and so that they benefit us. We barely made a rule. This whole nuke bug thread started because freeze abused a bug in PUG. Abusing bugs in PUGS is forbidden so excuse us for upholding the rules.

The fact is, no matter how bad we are made out to be we aren't that bad if the majority don't complain and it's just basically Kenneth and now JD?

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2011, 10:41 PM
We don't nazi into any rules unlike some...We don't make rules so that we can take advantage of them and so that they benefit us. We barely made a rule. This whole nuke bug thread started because freeze abused a bug in PUG. Abusing bugs in PUGS is forbidden so excuse us for upholding the rules.

The fact is, no matter how bad we are made out to be we aren't that bad if the majority don't complain and it's just basically Kenneth and now JD?

only reason kenneth was crying because he was on freezes team and my team was pretty much losing all game on bathrooms because of freezes inability to follow rules before i could even kick freeze after catching him out he had left kenneth was throwing a bitch fit because of the last map where my team had rolled over his team and kenneth couldnt get near our base to see where nukes were. he assumed anubis was abusing the nuke bug which he wasnt if kenneth looks at my demo he will see it but he doesnt want to take 10 minutes of his time to realise he was wrong and that we dont abuse bugs like he loves to do and cry about once its against the rules

|uK|Anthrax
05-23-2011, 10:42 PM
uk are doing a great job with the rules, i see no problem with those rules :)

Moko
05-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Stop snorting :P <3

Blaze, it think it's time you had a talk with your brother. lol

|uK|Anthrax
05-23-2011, 11:52 PM
haha moko

SAM
05-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Blaze, it think it's time you had a talk with your brother. lol

Moko stop telling him to beat me up lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-24-2011, 12:34 AM
lol

Moko
05-24-2011, 02:01 AM
SAM Make up your mind you like me or hate me? LoL
Really Blaze, a little help here..... Don't lol at me have a convo with your brother. xD

sketchturner
06-08-2011, 11:52 AM
1._ Warhead Glitch = lame for all people that does it
2._ Sup Inmunity = the best, prevents jerks from killing sup
3._ Bouncing = impossible for me to do because the ping, latency and lag, so no comments (but is not problem when i see people doing it)
4._ Sup Spamming = lame, but is part of siege so spam the sup! xD
5._ uK Team Balancer = IT SUX, most of the people keep switching teams, and that really ruins the game. Most of the "novice" (like Andoirde) keep switching all time to the winning team making the game impossible to play.
6._ uK Team Balancer = is broken, most of the time says "teams are uneven" when both teams have the same nuber of players.
7._ Warhead Broken = in this week I have lost 3 warheads, I've seen how they are shoot and the dissappear no making damage, not getting killed or something, they only dissappear. I think it's the lag but is really strange :S (some people has seen when it happened so they are not getting killed by someone )
8._ Viki_Victorious = pain in the ass, when he starts to lose, start to remove, boost or do a lot of bullshit. Last time ruined 3 games (I'm not an angel, but at least try to play until the end, even when losing).
9._ Team Balancer = it needs to have a way to classify the players (maybe you can record the skill level and assign it to ever hash) so everytime a player enters in the server, has a skill level, and teams can be bettter balanced.

Donde xuxas puedo ver la programación de las clases!!! (Where d4 F!_!c|< can i see the the classes code??), I'm lost @ unreal editor, and need to add some things to ctf mod for my server :D

PS: wildcard you said it's like java, but it seems more like ansi C ¬¬'

|uK|Melted_Ice
06-08-2011, 12:46 PM
lol felipe

|uK|Chronox
06-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Just wait until i come back, the ban hammer will hit some asses >:D

|uK|Anthrax
06-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Just wait until i come back, the ban hammer will hit some asses >:D

Chronox the defender of the poor and oppressed lol
BAN HAMMER THEM !

<|Pius|>
06-09-2011, 12:28 AM
I don't think |uK| are lame at all, thanks for letting me play on your server guys. I think the team balance issue arises out of running 2 team balancers on one server. I noticed this last night when playing on the server. The teambalancer glitched and I said teams (thinking they were uneven) and it moved a blue to red, to further unbalance the teams. I then said !teams and it rebalanced them. is it possible that the nexgen teambalance is conflicting with the one with the stats (or another mutator with a teambalance)? I'm sick of reconnecting.

|uK|Anthrax
06-09-2011, 08:15 AM
I played in a server of instagib and saw that this server when a team is unbalanced, it automatically balance, I think it should be so in |uk| server

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-09-2011, 10:53 AM
I don't think |uK| are lame at all, thanks for letting me play on your server guys. I think the team balance issue arises out of running 2 team balancers on one server. I noticed this last night when playing on the server. The teambalancer glitched and I said teams (thinking they were uneven) and it moved a blue to red, to further unbalance the teams. I then said !teams and it rebalanced them. is it possible that the nexgen teambalance is conflicting with the one with the stats (or another mutator with a teambalance)? I'm sick of reconnecting.

that could be it nexgen and teambalancer conflicting wtih each other

but what ive seen is that the team balancer also balances once an issue arises by team strength and often leaving a 12 v 10 game going once someone says !t or teams or !teams or whatever command to balance it of course makes it 11v11 BUT it will spam at the bottom teams unbalanced someone switched to teamcolourhere?

its still messed up

and kenneth if we were lame we would have banned you already for making such a faggot thread

|uK|Anthrax
06-09-2011, 11:12 AM
this only happens because of some noobs when they start losing, start crying and go out, then someone balance the teams, and one person from another team that has created multiple warheads, is transferred to the team that is "losing" beacuse some noob started crying and ran.

mostro
06-09-2011, 12:27 PM
i love this post anyway

<|Pius|>
06-09-2011, 03:46 PM
this only happens because of some noobs when they start losing, start crying and go out, then someone balance the teams, and one person from another team that has created multiple warheads, is transferred to the team that is "losing" beacuse some noob started crying and ran.

LoL pretty much man...I have also noticed that it sometimes doesn't show teams are unbalanced when someone leaves
My thoughts on this are that the stats-based teambalancer has balanced the teams based on the players at the start of the game and if one of them leaves, it 'forgets' them and therefore doesn't display the message. Or maybe it's just cookie based and if there's even cookies it doesn't see that the teams are unbalanced, but i think i recall saying !stats and seeing that the stats were way out to lunch when a team was 2 short....once upon a time

|uK|Anthrax
06-09-2011, 04:24 PM
the teams begin unbalanced even with the count of cookies.

fudddge
06-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Unreal Tournament INTRO staes "No Holds Barred Fighting"

I agree.

if the map allows it - bug or no bug- it should be legal!

Anarchy!

This game is rated Arrgh - for pirate!

arrrg. fuddgepack!

SAM
06-10-2011, 02:01 PM
I played in a server of instagib and saw that this server when a team is unbalanced, it automatically balance, I think it should be so in |uk| server

I can set it to auto balance teams when uneven but it's not suitable for siege given the gametype.

I'm going to take a look at this issue tonight though.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Unreal Tournament INTRO staes "No Holds Barred Fighting"

I agree.

if the map allows it - bug or no bug- it should be legal!

Anarchy!

This game is rated Arrgh - for pirate!

arrrg. fuddgepack!

it wasnt a bug on the map it was a bug in siege itself which is now fixed

no holds barred fighting ?

next your gona say its ok to cheat

<|Pius|>
06-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Well Blaze, if he does you could finally come clean. XD

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Well Blaze, if he does you could finally come clean. XD:(

<|Pius|>
06-11-2011, 03:07 PM
I was kidding man, jeez...why don't you take it to heart? :P

Moko
06-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Yeah Blaze stop botting with your piston. roflolololol

J/ks!

|uK|She-Hunter
08-01-2011, 10:01 AM
piston really Blaze...

utbusta
10-12-2011, 11:25 AM
I say ban everything and get back to straight up building, aiming/shooting skills none of that other sissy crap! :)