PDA

View Full Version : JD

SAM
05-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Banned for recruiting. Anyone else from this newly form clan want to recruit will be banned too. Don't think it will slip past me either ;)

|uK|fleecey
05-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Wow! What a douchebag!

lercs12
05-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Wow! What a douchebag!

which one?

|uK|Anthrax
05-22-2011, 08:07 PM
LOL

Diablo
05-22-2011, 09:11 PM
|uK|JD(ex-uK member)...or someone else?

|uK|MiniWick
05-22-2011, 09:13 PM
what a fag

|uK|kenneth
05-22-2011, 09:17 PM
man you guys are stupid let them goo his own way JESUS MAN it is like this u goo from my clan too someone else and i dont want it so i ban you your gonna like it?stupid noobs

SAM
05-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Kenneth he is allowed to go his own way. What he isn't allowed to do is try and recruit our own members or recruit on the server. Had he asked permission like U$A and R did, then yes we would have possibly allowed him to recruit just like we did with R and U$A.

The fact is, even though he didn't does not matter but when he tried to recruit a current uK member, that's where he went wrong.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-22-2011, 09:27 PM
theres no point trying to explain to kenneth what happened he only sees it one way nothings gona change that

|uK|kenneth
05-22-2011, 09:29 PM
so i just wanna know why shut up.

B|iss
05-22-2011, 10:34 PM
who did he try to recruit?

JD
05-23-2011, 01:53 AM
ill state the real reason why i am banned, i made a new clan and uK feel offended as they think i have a grudge against them. i did tell lotr hes welcome to join if he ever wants to and thats because i enjoyed plyn with him. Also i mentioned that he should be in uK by now but thats just how i honestly felt. sorry for the trouble but take care, bye :)

SAM
05-23-2011, 02:11 AM
It was nothing like that. You sure that's all it was JD? Would you like me to post the conversation?

I never had a problem with U$A or R ever recruiting on my servers. In fact, go to any gaming clans, see if they allow it. Not by any chance will you find it is allowed. Had you asked, I would not have had a problem with it. In fact, I would have helped.

The fact that I was double crossed like this by you JD, no one is allowed to recruit anymore. Well done.

Moko
05-23-2011, 02:32 AM
Banned for recruiting. Anyone else from this newly form clan want to recruit will be banned too. Don't think it will slip past me either ;)

I TOLD THEM THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!
I said, something bad was going to happen, for the love of it all people LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPEAK! -.-"

Ask GrimReaper, I said something bad was going to happen.
I see more ahead coming.

Butcher!
05-23-2011, 02:34 AM
Well uK have granted permission to anyone who wants to recruit in the past inorder to have more scrims set up. Maybe JD thought it was ok to do so. Even i thought it was ok. Anyway, i guess he should get a warning and a second chance?

SAM
05-23-2011, 02:41 AM
If there is one thing I absolutely dispise, is people who lie to me. Especially people who lie to my face about something that I know the truth about. Read this and tell me what it is if not recruiting a member. I'm sorry, I don't give double crossers like these second chances.

Before you read...I want everyone to know, not everything is logged as it just causes lag, it kicks in during key words which is why you will see certain parts missing and just keywords being logged. Mostly to do with "join"

[x]JD:honestly
[x]JD:dont join uk
[x]JD:u have been on trial
[x]JD:for so long
[x]JD:yet they let
[x]JD:soo many ppl in
[x]JD:uK are idiots
lotrfan67|uK|: dont you think im good:P
[x]JD:yeah
[x]JD:better then anubis
[x]JD:i think....
[x]JD:join [x]
lotrfan67|uK|: X?
[x]JD:my new clan
[x]JD:uK have kept u on trial
[x]JD:for soo long
[x]JD: lotr
lotrfan67|uK|: what jd
[x]JD: i dont think
[x]JD: u shud join uK
[x]JD: they have kept u on trainy
[x]JD: for like 2 months
[x]JD: moko
[x]JD: is joining my new clan
[x]JD: right moko :P
I'mJustTired:I'm not?
lotrfan67|uK|: owned
[x]JD: pleaseeee
I'mJustTired:no
[x]JD: lol ok :(
[x]JD: but yeah
[x]JD: lotr ask nyone
[x]JD: u shudnt join uK
lotrfan67|uK|: im not the longest trainne they had..
[x]JD: ur one of them
[x]JD: for no reason
}uA{JD: this is it
}uA{JD: lotr
}uA{JD: ask nyone
}uA{JD: u shudnt join uK
}uA{JD: u shud b in by now
}uA{JD: cause
}uA{JD: hes been on trial
}uA{JD: for like 3 months
}uA{JD: join uA
[lotrfan67|uK|: yes i hEAR you
lotrfan67|uK|: ..
lotrfan67|uK|: idk..
}uA{JD: its up to you
}uA{JD: but yeah

}uA{JD: JYB
}uA{JD: jyb
uA^JD: jyb join uA
uA^JD: :)

Moko
05-23-2011, 02:45 AM
If there is one thing I absolutely dispise, is people who lie to me. Especially people who lie to my face about something that I know the truth about. Read this and tell me what it is if not recruiting a member. I'm sorry, I don't give double crossers like these second chances.

Before you read...I want everyone to know, not everything is logged as it just causes lag, it kicks in during key words which is why you will see certain parts missing and just keywords being logged. Mostly to do with "join"

[x]JD:honestly
[x]JD:dont join uk
[x]JD:u have been on trial
[x]JD:for so long
[x]JD:yet they let
[x]JD:soo many ppl in
[x]JD:uK are idiots
lotrfan67|uK|: dont you think im good:P
[x]JD:yeah
[x]JD:better then anubis
[x]JD:i think....
[x]JD:join [x]
lotrfan67|uK|: X?
[x]JD:my new clan
[x]JD:uK have kept u on trial
[x]JD:for soo long
[x]JD: lotr
lotrfan67|uK|: what jd
[x]JD: i dont think
[x]JD: u shud join uK
[x]JD: they have kept u on trainy
[x]JD: for like 2 months
[x]JD: moko
[x]JD: is joining my new clan
[x]JD: right moko :P
I'mJustTired:I'm not?
lotrfan67|uK|: owned
[x]JD: pleaseeee
I'mJustTired:no
[x]JD: lol ok :(
[x]JD: but yeah
[x]JD: lotr ask nyone
[x]JD: u shudnt join uK
lotrfan67|uK|: im not the longest trainne they had..
[x]JD: ur one of them
[x]JD: for no reason
}uA{JD: this is it
}uA{JD: ask nyone
}uA{JD: u shudnt join uK
}uA{JD: u shud b in by now
}uA{JD: cause
}uA{JD: hes been on trial
}uA{JD: for like 3 months
}uA{JD: join uA
[lotrfan67|uK|: yes i hEAR you
lotrfan67|uK|: ..
lotrfan67|uK|: idk..
}uA{JD: its up to you
}uA{JD: but yeah

}uA{JD: jyb
uA^JD: :)

That was last night right?

I was there, I left I couldn't bare watching it.

SAM
05-23-2011, 02:49 AM
It was last last night. Again not everything is logged just key words so people please don't think we spy on you.

Butcher!
05-23-2011, 03:03 AM

So u're telling me you ban those who lies to you in your face? How you think i felt when SW banned me over his stupid assumption after you view all ss's and demo? Yet he still lies about it and not only that he admin abuse to have an excuse to ban ppl when he made jump boots. No offense but ppl lie, get over it. Its not like you are his father where he should respect and be truthful to you.

I dont know about you but too much shit has happened and its getting lame.

|uK|Shiva
05-23-2011, 03:05 AM
Thats low JD. not only did you recruit .. you trash talked about uK? I'm sorry but ban stays.

[R]^Death2All
05-23-2011, 03:09 AM
I don't see anywhere on the forums where the rules say you cannot recruit on uK servers, therefore it doesn't justify JD's ban because the offense was never specified in the first place. You can't just rightfully ban people based on implications that vary among different people. JD is a good player and i really do sympathize for him.

What a great community....

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:11 AM
So u're telling me you ban those who lies to you in your face? How you think i felt when SW banned me over his stupid assumption after you view all ss's and demo? Yet he still lies about it and not only that he admin abuse to have an excuse to ban ppl when he made jump boots. No offense but ppl lie, get over it. Its not like you are his father where he should respect and be truthful to you.

I dont know about you but too much shit has happened and its getting lame.

I havent watched any demo or screenshots. I have heard SW's side and HP's side and I told you, I am not taking any sides in the matter - just what I think and how it should have been dealt with.

<|Pius|>
05-23-2011, 03:12 AM
see Kenneth's thread?
http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/676-uK-are-they-lame

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:13 AM
^Death2All;10274']I don't see anywhere on the forums where the rules say you cannot recruit on uK servers, therefore it doesn't justify JD's ban because the offense was never specified in the first place. You can't just rightfully ban people based on implications that vary among different people. JD is a good player and i really do sympathize for him.

What a great community....

We can ban anyone we like. Again with the "it's not on the rules". Shall I go to your server that you pay for and recruit all your members (which came from here?)

[R]^Death2All
05-23-2011, 03:16 AM
Thats low JD. not only did you recruit .. you trash talked about uK? I'm sorry but ban stays.
Shiva... you are one of the few people in uK that i really do respect. JD can express his opinions and not only that, but lots of people also share that exact same opinion.
I think several of members in uK are idiots too... might as well ban me for that.

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:19 AM
People's opinions are their opinions. No one has ever been banned around here for expressing theirs. Not even when they have called me really nasty things.

To trash and then recruit a member trying to cast doubts in his mind "you have been trainee too long join me" is enough in my books to ban anyone. We have never had to deal with this before, it has never been a problem before because there was always a mutual understanding, firstly between Osyris and myself, and MAL and myself when they both asked to recruit. This isn't just an implication and it also isn't your place to be defending or saying anything.

Butcher!
05-23-2011, 03:20 AM
I havent watched any demo or screenshots. I have heard SW's side and HP's side and I told you, I am not taking any sides in the matter - just what I think and how it should have been dealt with.

Well i couldnt care less about BT. He can ban me forever in that server if he wants but like i said its just a heads up to let you know. Its like spawning Crystals in siege and tell ppl if they take it, they're banned. I was gonna post the ss but hp asked me not too...

Well by now if you havent watched the demo nor look at the ss's than what can i say? Its your lost, but that was the past. Anyway like i said, uK have granted permission for anyone to recruit in the past and its sort of misleading. JD was probably as confused as anyone. If permission is out there for ppl to use, you shouldnt have confronted him in the first place. All this does is create more problems...

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2011, 03:24 AM
the problem was created by JD he went to a current member and casted doubts in his head read the log above

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:25 AM
All members and admin were always aware that people asked permission to recruit. JD was a mod he knew what I and the admins would have expected. The fact that he is going to create a "revenge clan" (in his own words) and then have the nerve to come here and recruit not only but also try to recruit a uk member? Butch, it's a losing battle.

As much as I try to think fairly, I don't see any other side, fair or confused to this. There is nothing to be confused about when you try and recruit a member.

Butcher!
05-23-2011, 03:34 AM
LoL what can i say? His head is filled with rocks (no offense JD). It been like that since he was in uK. It was very dumb of him to recruit an active uK member. Anyway what im saying is even botters have a second chance what about this? Be more reasonable

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:36 AM
Maybe sometime in the future once it has been discussed and things have cooled off a bit. Right now with the way things are, I think everyone is just angry. We aren't unfair Butch. I'm sure he will get a second chance, just not right now because...it is quite outrageous...in my opinion...

Butcher!
05-23-2011, 03:49 AM
the problem was created by JD he went to a current member and casted doubts in his head read the log above

lotrfan is NOT a member of uK. If im not mistaken he is still on trial to see whether or not he makes it in BUT until then he isnt officially part of uK.

SAM
05-23-2011, 03:51 AM
He is officially a part of uK, every trainee is. They are all given private forum access. Anyone given access is given that with the vision to be taken on as a "full member" the only difference being where the tag is worn which doesn't really make much of a difference?

Butcher!
05-23-2011, 03:57 AM
That was to point out the confusion btwn how the tag was worn. My point is just as valid as yours. Anyway im not gonna escalate this problem any further....

|uK|Chronox
05-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Wow... That was low mate, trying to recruit mr potter :S..

Its ok IMO to recruit random people in the servers, even if u do it without permission its ok if u tell us "sorry" later, but trying to recruit our members is just lame.. Sorry man but i think ur ban should stay for some time.

SAM
05-23-2011, 04:07 AM
Wow... That was low mate, trying to recruit mr potter :S..

Its ok IMO to recruit random people in the servers, even if u do it without permission its ok if u tell us "sorry" later

Which would have been my view...had it not been a member. In fact I don't think it would have been a problem at all. It's just how things turned out.

|uK|Shiva
05-23-2011, 04:10 AM
The fact that he has to talk smack about uK to recruit a uK trainee is what makes it worse.

SAM
05-23-2011, 04:15 AM
The fact that he has to talk smack about uK to recruit a uK trainee is what makes it worse.

All while doing it on uK servers...we suck so much stop using us as a means?

JD
05-23-2011, 10:12 AM
so voicing my opinion is bannable??? i do think uK has become stupid..... lots of rage banning, however there are certain people i respect in uK. i told lotr to join uA because as i understand, being a trainee is not a FULL FLEDGE uK member. also.... i didnt know recruiting was not allowed as i have seen R and usa doing it. but hey like u said ur server ur rules u can ban for whatever you want :) and this was to not get back at lotr i was being honest and just saying how i felt to him :)

|uK|She-Hunter
05-23-2011, 08:17 PM
OMG you guys clans break up and some of them leave with that person . holy shit ..... you dont have to be ass's . if they want to go they will go . u can get mad all u want but if they want o go they will go on there own not because someone asked them to join. what are we fucken 16. Dont recruit on the server just pm them fuck use your head you guys . fuck use MSN dont use the server to do it or irc fuck . well thats my 2 cents........ have fun and Dont hate the player hate the Game.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2011, 08:38 PM
so voicing my opinion is bannable??? i do think uK has become stupid..... lots of rage banning, however there are certain people i respect in uK. i told lotr to join uA because as i understand, being a trainee is not a FULL FLEDGE uK member. also.... i didnt know recruiting was not allowed as i have seen R and usa doing it. but hey like u said ur server ur rules u can ban for whatever you want :) and this was to not get back at lotr i was being honest and just saying how i felt to him :)

why are you trying to justify what you did by totally avoiding the point that you tried to take a trainee doesnt matter if he has the tag at the end of his name hes still a member of the clan your an ex member its not your part to tell him your side of lotrs pending membership. get it through your head what you was banned for and stop spouting shit like " i got banned because i told lotr what i think" thats not what you were banned for. i called you out on irc and you only said half of the things you said to lotr missing out all the important parts to make yourself look better by trying to show you were banned for a stupid reason.

you left the clan get over it i know i have we have enough good players here to compensate. this is now just about you trying to show |uK| up because thats what your doing trying to create problems so its all about how your the innocent victim and were just mad because you left thats not the fact we accepted your decision to leave its time for you to accept it and grow the fuck up.

|uK|Chronox
05-23-2011, 09:04 PM
JD, u didnt get banned because of the trashtalking, everyone can trash talk about us if they want personally i dont let it bother me, but what made u get banned was trying to get lortfan in ur clan, deal with it.

JD
05-23-2011, 09:17 PM
what is a trainee? is he in uK??? no a trainee is someone being considered by uK who needs to improve and be active. Lotrfan did that and i told him how i felt, and if he was in uK already then why do you say on the clan updates thread "welcome to uK"? lemme ask you blaze why would i ask lotr to join? u think its cause i thought he was good or any of that??? nooo its not that i just asked him cause i thought he was fun to play with..... and i did tell you everything i said to lotr join my clan, u have been on trial for how long now..... ur telling me to grow up yet ur banning me for telling him to join oooo cry more blaze seriously u guys need to grow up.

now lemme ask you where on the forums does it say what a trainee is? because people all think different things of what a trainee is.

SAM
05-23-2011, 09:26 PM
I am sick and tired of everyone saying where is this and where is that. This isn't a fucking professional organisation where we make money or where ANYONE ever even contributes to any of the extortionate costs. So pack your shit up JD. I am sick of everyone taking everything for granted and when something goes against them, it's all about "oh it wasn't specified" "it's not in the rules". We've never had this problem and so we never specified it.Besides that point, I have better shit to do than sit here and think of a list of don't do's and then for someone to say "oh it wasn't listed".

All everyone ever does is COMPLAIN. Does anyone ever stop to think the hours of maintenance I or Shiva put into the dedicated servers? This isn't your average shitty shared server. Time costs money and no matter how much money or time we spend we never get any thanks, just bitch posts about how bad things are when things could be ALOT WORSE.

We aren't unfair here? Other clan sites literally DICTATE what their players will and will not say, will or will not trash talk. You try and post flame threads like kenneth had over at other sites and watch how quick your account gets banned.

We pay our fees so that everyone can have a free service. So take it or leave it as it is, don't step on anyone's toes otherwise deal with whatever arises. It is just as simple as that. You want to leave, do it. It's fine but don't try and recruit anybody from here trainee or not.

End of thread JD. You're banned and that's the way it is staying.

Everyone needs to stop crying and complaining so much. We try our best and if our best is not enough with anything then you can start your own server and see what it's like and how much work it is (dedicated not shared). Other than that, if people still want to keep crying queue up and I will change all your diapers for you.

SAM
05-23-2011, 09:30 PM
OMG you guys clans break up and some of them leave with that person . holy shit ..... you dont have to be ass's . if they want to go they will go . u can get mad all u want but if they want o go they will go on there own not because someone asked them to join. what are we fucken 16. Dont recruit on the server just pm them fuck use your head you guys . fuck use MSN dont use the server to do it or irc fuck . well thats my 2 cents........ have fun and Dont hate the player hate the Game.

This isn't She Hunter posting...?

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2011, 10:34 PM
This isn't She Hunter posting...?

it is shes just mad lol

JD i think you seriously need help your one schizo guy

as for the "welcome to uk" ive done it with every other member including you if it was such a problem why not call me out on it earlier rather then now?

|uK|Anthrax
05-23-2011, 11:09 PM
JD jealousy ? =)