PDA

View Full Version : SiegePUG

|uK|kenneth
12-17-2015, 12:42 PM
Can SAM or @Chisisafag add some 4way maps back on the server?

we have http://i.imgur.com/GKQEApC.png this

but no maps on the server:(

RTG`
12-17-2015, 01:04 PM
I wanna try a 4way pug ffs

Skarn
12-17-2015, 01:26 PM
The bombing run mod is really bad compared to the UT2004 original version, get rid of it and replace it with something more fun, like Jailbreak.

teddy
12-17-2015, 01:32 PM
DID SOME1 SEI 4WAY SIEGE?!?!?!?!?!?!?? PLS ADD!

SAM
12-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Added

|uK|kenneth
12-17-2015, 02:36 PM
SAM IS THE MAN!

|uK|Tomahawk
12-17-2015, 03:59 PM
The bombing run mod is really bad compared to the UT2004 original version, get rid of it and replace it with something more fun, like Jailbreak.

Id have to agree with this Normal weapons Jailbreak was very fun and got intense on some old maps for it way back in the day. It would be amazing if we could revive it, Id play pugs for that :D

|uK|kenneth
12-17-2015, 04:21 PM
SAM some 4way maps are not working.

RTG`
12-17-2015, 04:47 PM
4way pug happened today and i rekt everyone..

teddy
12-17-2015, 05:05 PM
And red rekt green.. :P

Was a pleasure to plei dat 4way! agen asap.

Chamberly
12-17-2015, 05:10 PM
let's see those 4way face ss. ;)

NECRIS is Captain of yellow team, amirite?

SAM
12-17-2015, 05:24 PM
4 WAY FULLY WORKING NOW

|uK|Tomahawk
12-17-2015, 07:30 PM
4 WAY FULLY WORKING NOW

Nice sam YOU GOT DIS! I like the work around here lately, its given me a bit of hope and im just a step away from coming back and pugging a shit ton like the old days:)

<+SAM> FUNCTIONALITY > LOOKS
<+SAM> YOU CAN HAVE JAILBREAK WITH THIS TOO
<+SAM> AND OTHER PUG TYPES

I for one like the new map vote system on the pug server, it seems more organized and allows for a whole bunch more mods without it seeming to cluttered and random.(speaking of random good call on the random button!That's awesome!)

Yes for NORMAL WEAPON jailbreak all the way!!!!!! Id reinstall my ts in a heartbeat and be pugging that whenever I could<3 before siege that was my go to gametype and I had some very fun and intense games on some old jailbreak servers, but sadly there are none that I can think of other then =V= and they only have a insta jailbreak,which imho takes the whole fun outta jailbreak with 1 shot 1 kill.

Chamberly
12-18-2015, 12:35 AM
As far for jailbreak, I'm familiar with sniper JB maps like from {dFb}. I'd either prefer to play with sniper or insta imo lol Idk all the weapons on the maps by location.

SAM
12-18-2015, 03:54 AM
Credits go to Higor for the mapvote.

Chamberly
12-18-2015, 04:08 AM
Wut? Send me IP naow.

Banny
12-18-2015, 04:48 AM
I was on ts when the 4way pug was going on. They were using the Red,blue,green,yellow channels. TRUST ME, it's alot fun when everybody is in same channel. I remember we used to play like that. Try it like that

Skarn
12-18-2015, 10:45 AM
NECRIS is Captain of yellow team, amirite?

Nah I got raped on green..

Yes for NORMAL WEAPON jailbreak all the way!!!!!! Id reinstall my ts in a heartbeat and be pugging that whenever I could<3 before siege that was my go to gametype and I had some very fun and intense games on some old jailbreak servers, but sadly there are none that I can think of other then =V= and they only have a insta jailbreak,which imho takes the whole fun outta jailbreak with 1 shot 1 kill.

Agreed, the uK community has enough instagib and combogib, if jailbreak comes it should be in normal weapons, it would be more fun that way.

..As for the bombingrun, I checked on IRC and there hasnt even been a single pug played with it, and after testing the mod it really isn't fun compared to its UT2004 original version. In the bombingrun mod there are a few elements missing such as :

-ball isn't bouncing for awhile if you shoot it and it hits ground (in UT2004 it bounces and feels way more dynamic)
-no autolock on teammates if you right click (which is ESSENTIAL to tactical bombingrun gameplay, becuase it passes the ball to a teammate)
-the ball feels very heavy after being shot, it isn't as light as the UT2004 one

Bombing run is more team oriented than capture the flag (you can compare it to rugby or handball), and if you want a fun game on bombingrun, you'd have to play UT2004. So I suggest you get rid of bombingrun, the ut99 modded version is too slow, bugged, no one plays it and it takes up space on mapvote.

|uK|kenneth
12-18-2015, 11:20 AM
I was on ts when the 4way pug was going on. They were using the Red,blue,green,yellow channels. TRUST ME, it's alot fun when everybody is in same channel. I remember we used to play like that. Try it like that

ahaha yeah i remember that shit when yoi said incomming nuker everyone knew it and not just your team was an amazing time!