PDA

View Full Version : Warning:

Moko
05-24-2011, 03:57 AM
Warning! Siege is about blow!

I've been bothering GrimReaper about this for 2 days trying not to be a bother to everyone here, but I can't hold my peace anymore.
And I'm sure Grim is gonna post here if he sees this saying stop letting this bother me.

K now I'm about to say what is on my mind.

I came to uK servers over a year ago by pure providence, your servers faved themselves after I entered the combo server from an IP from CoD|Moskva, and since that time I've gained friendships and good acquaintances from being hated by everyone, some of my best friends here were people who didn't like me. lol

I look now, I see... uK Siege has changed, and I don't know if it's for the better or not.

Since the new version of Siege came out Siege has gone weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee down hill!!
and since the beginning of the year sth odd has happened.

Butcher
JD
KeOs
B|iss
and SK

All are gone, SK I understand cheating isn't cool, but really 5 people gone?
Who's next?
Shivaaa, Melted_Ice, Honeybee, Silverwing?

Clans break up I understand that, people have lives I understand that but really?
Just gonna up and leave, Ktnxbye nice knowing you? (SK excluded)

Now we have this new clan with it supposed upgrade.
Upgrade, pffft hardly, it's a revenge clan because JD is ticked off, I'm not saying others don't think of it as an upgrade but I see it made out of pure vengeance.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/679-JD?p=10343#post10343

Ban deserved, I like JD, I do.
But really?
Trying to recruit Lot?
Then him and Butcher BOTH former uK's say they didn't know the rules on recruiting.
I'm not in the clan so I don't know them but I would think they'd know the rules they both were in uK for years.

I'm proud to say though, that Lot stood fast to what he wanted in this and it gained him to be a full uK!

Good Lord people grow up, y'all are becoming hostile at each other.
All the time, I hear people at each others throat. -.-"
Butcher supposedly left cause of Silverwing, Silver wing and HP now hate each other, everyone degrades GrimReaper in to the ground using every insult in the book, IDC if it's a joke or not.
I've had it up to my pony tail in my hair, leave the guy alone!!!

Not to mention Sakura, everywhere she goes there goes the mocking party.
The girl has enough problems let her alone and treat her nice.
She's a good player, so she's young.. So am I who cares, she's a nice girl.
A little hyper when she's ticked off but she's a nice girl, really let her alone!!!

This is a game, I know that, but think and remember these are people not just voices and little animate characters, when you talk to people they're still human, and when a person tells you off in return it's normally meant not as a joke, they are, most of the time hurt, angered, or some other negative emotion.

Also, you're IST has gone down hill as well.

Chronox can't play.
SK is gone cause of cheating. (doesn't that make any wins not count?)
People don't show up for matches. (every time)
Blaze's teams still hasn't played as far as I know.
Lot might still be in atm I don't know, I'm not totally involved since I'm not in the IST.
Everything is unorganized, y'all are in a mess I don't mind telling you. lol
Even in the begging I saw this was gonna fall apart, when ya'll picked teams 2 times cause about 5 people didn't show up. >.<

Do you not see this as a bad thing?
I believe in evolving and getting better, but do you see this as a good thing?

Hostile,
Players leaving out of the blue,
Lack of organization...

Idk I just see bad things happening.
I hope I'm wrong.

Ignore this and lock if you find this a pointless thread, I just needed to lay this out.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

<|Pius|>
05-24-2011, 04:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-24-2011, 04:40 AM
weve had a lot of stuff like this in the past where members left and members joined never had any problems like recent up until now but shit happens theres always something happening at |uK| be it good or bad its always been like this even before you got here its not a biggy, the members currently here know the stance we have and that its a game which we all enjoy. members come and go some leave some go inactive and then come back later on it happens cant really stop that because people have things to do.

id just like to know and see how many people can see JD's intentions its so obvious that i almost feel sorry for him. almost.

things are ok in ist weve thought up a new plan and anthrax has stepped up to captain a new team there will be one less team in ist because were basically giving anthrax players from both DK and DBZ as well as the free agents list to choose an active team that will be here for him when he asks. just waiting for silverwing to come online hopefully there wont be anymore problems but if they come we deal with it like usual.

4 years turning 5 and were still strong things are going good its ok :)

Moskva
05-24-2011, 04:52 AM
well I talked to u about grim and u know what i think and if u grim took it as an offense then i apologize because i dont want to be mean at all
then well this is a community and as a community we suppose to know how is everyone thats why i disagreed with blaze about the topic that ppl is only STRANGER PPL i dont think so, we play almost everyday and ts community specially for me arent strangers for me are a bunch of ppl who share the same interest at the game and they r really cool i have to say so for example when blaze and JD had their discussion its not about what they said about idc if u leave uK or sth o anything that JD could said... if they are fighting or sth like that its because they CARE about this
i rly cant believe blaze just letting go JD or JD leaving so easy uK... I take it as just a hard moment where feelings started to gain control and suddenly exploded because they CARE about this, if not why so interested to defend a point when u dont want or need to do it
about IST well its hard to get a team moko its not like someone is 24/7 here so isnt so easy u know but blaze and SW and everyone who is in charge of the IST had put a lot of effort in trying to make this work i appreciate that :P

SilverWing
05-24-2011, 04:55 AM
dont wrry moko.. everything will be fine :)

and srry blaze... im busy in the mornings because im helping my friend for a dance competition... and they need people to build some stuff so im helping them

P.S We rented a moving truck for 1 month :| XD... and i drove it :P... so sick

Sakura
05-24-2011, 05:08 AM
I think people need to cool down. Fighting over pugs, two nukes, or one, it comes on bad. Their is alot of disrespect and putting other players down. I think people should change their attitude and actually be nice to people. Some of it is lost.

Too many negative topics, and arguments its just has people getting upset, getting mad at people, and choosing sides.

|uK|Chronox
05-24-2011, 05:49 AM
Dont worry about it, it isnt worth gettin mad, chill and wait, even if my health isnt the best right now i aint lettin things go out of hand, but as Blaze said this happens time to time, in every clan...

As u say, most of us need to grow up, i personally tought Butcher was mature enough to ignore stuff against SW, now the only stuff he posts is flaming and attacking sw :S

About Sak, well she caused us some trouble in the past (not real trouble.. I stopped seeing the "pot thread" childish posts the second after i saw them) but as most people , she deserves an opportunity, she has improved a lot not only as a player, but as a person.

Moko
05-24-2011, 06:26 AM
From what I read she didn't mean to cause the trouble, and even if she did, that's no reason to mock her.
Being her age and a girl myself I can relate a little, when you feel outcasted you tend to not act as you should, but she loves uK, when she though uK was dead during the DDoS she was going to kill something for real.

She loves this place, and she gets mocked.
Really now, leave the girl alone. >.>

I agree Moskva, we aren't strangers in a sense.
You can be close to somebody over the internet, I can think of a few people right off the top of my head that I'd say are good friends here, though we disagree on many things.
Also I wasn't referring to you with the GrimReaper thing since you told me you weren't trying to be tasteless.

And yeah Saku, I agree.

Glad some1 else sees how people are acting a little childish.

I know they are trying with the IST, but I really think this needs a total do over.

Edit: Wow I just looked at the ex uKs, AREKU!
I forgot about him, I feel like a heel right now. :S
But that's 6 players gone not 5 anyways.

mattie
05-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Take a chill pill. It's just a game.

The game is meaningless. The only thing that counts are the connections you make. Otherwise, anything relating to ut is meaningless in the end.

When everyone starts seeing it from that angle, you'll realize what my point is.

Moko
05-24-2011, 06:59 AM
Take a chill pill. It's just a game.

The game is meaningless. The only thing that counts are the connections you make. Otherwise, anything relating to ut is meaningless in the end.

When everyone starts seeing it from that angle, you'll realize what my point is.

Chill pill. LOL
I like that to be honest I'm gonna steal that.

If it's meaninless then why bother playing?
And you make my point, connections, kinda hard when you're YELLED at and picked on ALL THE TIME....
Talked down to, jabbed because some1 finds it funny, degraded and other things.

I've personally had it up to here *hand at throat*, there is a fine line between competion and cruelity.
Calling somebody useless and cussing them out cause you're bored is idiotic.

They treat GrimReaper like an animal, idc if he laughs or not it's cruel, they tease Sakura all the time, leave them alone.
I was teased and picked on all the time before, thank God that stopped but I was.
If you could manage to stop with me manage to stop with them too.

I have no probelm with people teasing eachother with a light heart, but there's a line.
Respect wile you tease, really is it that hard?

Now I'm gonna take a chill pill. =P

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for following me out of my own base just so you could kill me. =D

mattie
05-24-2011, 07:09 AM
Because the game is fun.

Some people don't care about the connections, they care about the game. Others are reverse and want to connect to someone whether it's just to that individual or it's to people who happen to play in the gaming atmosphere that they enjoy.

Thing is with cruelty, it's nothing when it relates to the game. Because unlike certain things in life, with a game, all you have to do is walk away. No one takes words truly serious when it's over a game, because it's a game. I cuss sometimes and talk trash even to grim because he's a noob. But you think he cares? He doesn't, and that's the mentality you need. And do I care that he doesn't care? Nope. Because it's meaningless in the end.

If UT died the next day and the servers shut down, I wouldn't look back twice. Sure there are some people I do like talking to but the only people I really do care about are my Clanmates (BLS), because we've been together for few years and we are beyond the standard clan criteria. Yet we will always remember that it was a game that brought us together.

As for you young one, you shouldn't take what happens here serious. Because everyone can see things more clear then you can over here.

Moko
05-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Because the game is fun.

Some people don't care about the connections, they care about the game. Others are reverse and want to connect to someone whether it's just to that individual or it's to people who happen to play in the gaming atmosphere that they enjoy.

Thing is with cruelty, it's nothing when it relates to the game. Because unlike certain things in life, with a game, all you have to do is walk away. No one takes words truly serious when it's over a game, because it's a game. I cuss sometimes and talk trash even to grim because he's a noob. But you think he cares? He doesn't, and that's the mentality you need. And do I care that he doesn't care? Nope. Because it's meaningless in the end.

If UT died the next day and the servers shut down, I wouldn't look back twice. Sure there are some people I do like talking to but the only people I really do care about are my Clanmates (BLS), because we've been together for few years and we are beyond the standard clan criteria. Yet we will always remember that it was a game that brought us together.

As for you young one, you shouldn't take what happens here serious. Because everyone can see things more clear then you can over here.

Oh wow, I tend to take things that people say serious.
What comes out of your heart is what you say, words do mean something regardless of what you say.
If I met anyone here or at the store and saw them enough I'd take words the same.
People are people where you are has no meaning in the relationship.

Ever dawn on you that you hurt people you talk to Mattie?
You do more than you'll ever know.

I can name (though I won't ) about 10 people who don't like you because of what you say.
Some people really do care about what things are said to them and such, and when you cuss people out because they don't listen... That don't get them you listen, it gets them to yell at you and a flame war starts.
But you like arguing and flaming so for you that doesn't matter if you're flamed or not in your mind.

Not that you care about being liked in the slightest, just saying you're not as loved as you'd like to think.
You're hurtful words do effect people more than you realize.

UT is a great game and if it died I'd miss it, but I'm only here because of a few people or else I would have been gone a long time ago.
I personally care about both sides of it.

Walk away, I would have done it many times but I haven't, to the dismay of some people. lol

..Young one, been a wile since I heard that from you. =)

mattie
05-24-2011, 07:52 AM
A store involves seeing people. You cannot see people on UT. Everyone hides behind a screen. Complete difference compared to the real world.

Course I hurt people. If I am saying that you are stupid or that you got lack of skills. I really do mean it. The question is how you take it. If you take it so serious? Well, if you can't take the heat, there's different options. Press Alt-F4, get better, or actually tell me I hurt you.

Its easier to dislike people when you don't know them. the Siege community doesn't know me that well other then the fact that I'm a pretty good player, so anything they hear from me would usually taken into perceptive that I'm an asshole and have an ego that can rival Blaze if I want to state it. However, why don't you ask the people that do know myself. Their opinion of I if you really do care. Then try to recognize the difference.

How do you know my words hurt others? Have you asked the others I trashed? Don't assume that everything that I say in your view that's hateful is flames from hell to others people's eyes. Or maybe they realize they see this as just a game, and you see it as more as life?

As for walking away, you will one day. All it depends on is when.

And you are young. I know how young people don't like that phrase but it's true. Once you get older you'll realize what I mean.

A^3
05-24-2011, 08:34 AM
Less posting on forum, more playing UT. That equals less drama.

SAM
05-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Oh god she's at it again. Spokeswoman moko, what's the problem.

Butcher!
05-24-2011, 02:19 PM
As u say, most of us need to grow up, i personally tought Butcher was mature enough to ignore stuff against SW, now the only stuff he posts is flaming and attacking sw :S

Sigh i dont even want to talk about it! You dont even know what u're talking about. No offense. Anyway, i dont want to hear any more drama. Whats done has already been done.

B|iss
05-24-2011, 08:34 PM
it's hard to accept reality, but there will always be people that will eventually move on. people never stay the same. I Agree with u moko, uK isn't what it use be anymore. As Mattie said, it's the special bonds you make with those close friends that matter.

don't forget about sponge, thats 7 for you.

Moko, you bring happiness and a positive spirit to the community. Without you, things could get worse.

uK should be grateful they have you around. Even though I have never met |uK|STARS, you remind of her.

SAM
05-24-2011, 09:09 PM
it's hard to accept reality, but there will always be people that will eventually move on. people never stay the same. I Agree with u moko, uK isn't what it use be anymore. As Mattie said, it's the special bonds you make with those close friends that matter.

Moko, you bring happiness and a positive spirit to the community. Without you, things could get worse.

uK should be grateful they have you around. Even though I have never met |uK|STARS, you remind of her.

How would you know of anything Stars was Bliss? Don't talk of someones doing or influences around here when you didn't even know the person. FYI sponge didn't leave. I'd prefer if both you and JD didn't post unless it is going to be something constructive because all it looks to me like you are doing is having digs at uk and causing drama. Frankly, I am not going to entertain any of it and I will nip it at the bud. I have enough drama to deal with at work and in life to come home to e-drama.

Until a this post, your reason for leaving was you hated the new version of siege. Nice to see that you are so indecisive on your reasons that they keep changing. Nothing here has changed. People get their say in anything that ever happens here than they do in any other gaming clan/community. Just because you are allowed to do something and it is suddenly clamped down on doesn't mean things are changing. It just means that you have pissed people off and you should learn when to quit to further aggravate things. While also learning "mutual understanding" barriers, which most people in uk have and share.

Moko, about Grim being treated how he is. I am not sure what that treatment is and whether it is from people from uk or the wider. Regardless, with any sort of picking/bullying/making fun of whatever you want to call it. You should report it first before letting it getting to the place where it aggravates you so much that you explode. This is the first I am hearing of it and it seems like before you have taken an effort to do anything about it, you have let it get to the point of despair.

I am tired of drama. To me, it's simple. We run servers, some people visit the forums, some join TS. A few people left. uK was here without those people to begin with and will continue to be. There needn't be such hurrah over anybody leaving because "what you knew" is still here. The foundations of uK is not with JD, Butch or Bliss or anybody else that has left. It is with the people who pay for the servers, who run them and who maintain them and those people are still here. Just because people that are or were part of uK no longer participate doesn't depict the image of it changing.

Bolous
05-24-2011, 09:19 PM
good words :)
and WTF proplem with chronox's health ?? :|

I will dare to ask where is Butcher and Areku ??

SAM
05-24-2011, 09:29 PM
In short.....

Areku left because he quit UT, was failing Uni I guess. He didn't really give a reason other than that.
Butcher left because he had problems with SW?
Bliss left because he hates the new siege but still plays it?
JD left because he trash talked but couldn't handle taking any trash talk back?
Chronox can answer for himself...I don't really know in detail.

Moko
05-24-2011, 09:35 PM

uK should be grateful they have you around. Even though I have never met |uK|STARS, you remind me of her.
Wow B|iss, I'm highly complimented, I honestly don't know what to say. (and if I have not words you know it's true. lol)

Sponge left?
I keep seeing him with a uK tag. O.O

SAM everyone begged me to come here, I'm here, now you're stuck with me. LoL

@Mattie:
If you take joy in hurting people than I truly feel sorry for you.

Want to know a person?
Look to the side of this post.
But this really isn't about me, at this point I couldn't care a less.

If somebody is yelling back at you, yeah they're ticked off or hurt, just sayen.
Unless they're bored. lol

Also it doesn't work that way, I'll just tell you off and you'll have to live.
What preytel do you call that? LOL

Why should anyone have to be abused anywhere?
You say walk away, I say why should I?
I should walk away wile you abuse me? (referring to anyone with the word I)
I got a better cooler idea! :D
Just don't yell at me, and respect your fellow man! :D
Oh wait, is that not as much "fun"? =O

You say it's a game, I say we're still human no matter where we are.
I believe in respect, you can tease skills and that and still have respect.
I'm teased Idc, as long as it's not like "wow you're useless with those skills" or something, but if someone jokes "she got 3 points in 10 minutes I'm so proud of her!" I laugh I think it's funny.

I guess I'm not normal, I see people as people IDC where you are.
I in a way hope, you're just as cruel in real life as in game or else you just take advantage of your "behind screen" status.
I hate cruelty, it gnaws at my very being I can't stand it.
Weather it be a joke or not I hate it with a passion, second to lying.

All in all it comes down to this MattieC.

You just think people should deal with the cruelty and grow up or just walk away.
I think that respectful behavior should be practiced wile still having the teasing and joking around.

But whatever, my side is argued if you post again not matter how tempting I'm not going to argue anymore.

And Mattie, you know me better than that, you know that I LOVE being called young.
You know I love it, that's why you call(ed) me young one cause you know I love embracing being young.

If believing in respect is now considered a childish idea, then I mourn for what has happened in the world.

Moko
05-24-2011, 09:54 PM
I have to double post, I just the topic response after I posted.

I've been yelling for weeks about how they treat him SAM, every time I'm in TS someone is mocking him about
something, you've never seen me say "LEAVE HIM ALONE"?

And why bother reporting if he's putting the I don't care face on, he knows that I know better than that.

As for STARS, don't pick on B|iss, he had posts to read on the old forum, I'm sure he's talked to SW about her, and heard many things about her.
I've heard things about her, she seemed like a sweet person.
I've read some of her posts before the forum died.

He was trying to compliment me about another nice person, I don't see how he's out of line with that.
Feel free to correct me on that.

And Shivaaaaaa told me to not be ticked off about the internet, I'm not.
I'm ticked off because people aren't treated right, like I say IDC where you are.

Edit: Blazeeeeeeeeee I never saw the post you made, I'm sorry. >.<
Yeah and Pius too.
The forum must have been bugged. lol

I'm just saying uK looks not the same feel like it was.
I hope you get your IST up and in order. =)

Moko
05-24-2011, 10:11 PM
THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS HOW COULD YOU FORGET AREKU?!??? AREKU QUIT TOO YOU MORAN!!! GET A BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I truly how this person is a girl. lol

|uK|Anthrax
05-24-2011, 11:27 PM
I think uk is experiencing a renewal, we think that older members are leaving for the new ones come in, nothing is coming to an end, but starting out, the same with the new version of the siege and with friends. When I started playing siege did not even know the reason for leveling the core, over time I acquired my friends and people coming here, I still think that many here do not like me because I am Brazilian, but we have to deal with this kind of consequences, but the friendships are important, even if only a game, these are friendships that you make quite a bit of harsh reality we live in
@ IST
Well, I'm the new captain of the team [DK] because chronox can not continue their work because of his health problem, and sakura is the person who most trust to assist me as co-captain

SAM
05-24-2011, 11:42 PM
I still think that many here do not like me because I am Brazilian, but we have to deal with this kind of consequences

What ever made you think or feel that way? Here?

|uK|Anthrax
05-24-2011, 11:57 PM
after the appearance of the player "TIRIRICA" some people who will not name names, said that such a player could be me.

SAM
05-25-2011, 02:22 AM
TIRIRICA is an idiot. Don't listen to him.

Moko
05-25-2011, 02:54 AM
I think uk is experiencing a renewal, we think that older members are leaving for the new ones come in, nothing is coming to an end, but starting out, the same with the new version of the siege and with friends. When I started playing siege did not even know the reason for leveling the core, over time I acquired my friends and people coming here, I still think that many here do not like me because I am Brazilian, but we have to deal with this kind of consequences, but the friendships are important, even if only a game, these are friendships that you make quite a bit of harsh reality we live in
@ IST
Well, I'm the new captain of the team [DK] because chronox can not continue their work because of his health problem, and sakura is the person who most trust to assist me as co-captain

Awwww Anthrax, if anyone picks on you cause you're Brazillian they need to look in the mirror and see that's not nice.
You're a nice guy, lots of people like you! :D

I'm all for renewal I just don't like it when people leave in bulk all at once.
I like the new members, Lot, Rays, Revenge they're all nice people and good players, I have no problem with new people. lol
And even if I did to bad for me, I'm just a person here.
It just seems a lil out of touch from where it used to be.

Ah K so you and Saku have stepped up!
Go get em'! >:|)

Who is TIRIRICA? O.O

|uK|Tomahawk
05-25-2011, 03:15 AM
You know I agree with what this thread is I myself have been bullyed and i cannot stand it.
If grim gets bullyed or something he should say something about it. Thats something i learned about and its really helping me now
Listen moko I apprectie that you care about me and this clan and i thank you for that post in the pm im just glad that somebody cares enoughs to acutally give a shit about that:) Im kinda touched too:)
Btw back on topic I as a new uK member has seen the clan for a long time now and it has changed from when i first got here almost 4 years ago. But truth is clans change ,people leave and well thats relatity for us i guess. It is up for us as a clan to embrace the changes and move on and deal with what has happened. Thats all i have to say just my 2cents lol

Moko
05-25-2011, 03:26 AM
Np Lot, I was glad to give it to you. =)

I guess I just kinda feel like a family is looking a little odd atm.
I hate to see people that appeared to like each other now ticked off at each other.
It's sad. =\

But if y'all feel comfortable with it all I guess what I say doesn't really matter since I'm not really in anything here just an annoying girl. lol =P

But if something does happen, don't say you weren't warned. lol
I think your 2cents were worth 2 dollars just sayen. =P
Lot knows y'all better than me. lol

SAM
05-25-2011, 03:30 AM
It's not so much as being comfortable with it. We've just come to accept that people want to move on and we shouldn't stand in their way in doing so. I've not given anybody a hard time that has left in peace and there have been plenty of those. Off the top of my head, sheepy aka sheep. He was uK he left but he still plays on our servers and no one ever bugs him.

Just an example.

B|iss
05-25-2011, 03:38 AM
How would you know of anything Stars was Bliss? Don't talk of someones doing or influences around here when you didn't even know the person. FYI sponge didn't leave. I'd prefer if both you and JD didn't post unless it is going to be something constructive because all it looks to me like you are doing is having digs at uk and causing drama. Frankly, I am not going to entertain any of it and I will nip it at the bud. I have enough drama to deal with at work and in life to come home to e-drama.

Until a this post, your reason for leaving was you hated the new version of siege. Nice to see that you are so indecisive on your reasons that they keep changing. Nothing here has changed. People get their say in anything that ever happens here than they do in any other gaming clan/community. Just because you are allowed to do something and it is suddenly clamped down on doesn't mean things are changing. It just means that you have pissed people off and you should learn when to quit to further aggravate things. While also learning "mutual understanding" barriers, which most people in uk have and share.

I am tired of drama. To me, it's simple. We run servers, some people visit the forums, some join TS. A few people left. uK was here without those people to begin with and will continue to be. There needn't be such hurrah over anybody leaving because "what you knew" is still here. The foundations of uK is not with JD, Butch or Bliss or anybody else that has left. It is with the people who pay for the servers, who run them and who maintain them and those people are still here. Just because people that are or were part of uK no longer participate doesn't depict the image of it changing.

First of all Scar, before i rageflame every sentence of your post. I'd first like to say i was NOT calling you out, you're making me post this. You sound like JD and i are trying to threaten uK like we're trying to end the existence of uK.
As for Stars, why do you care about what i write about her? I was simply relating the kindness and positive attitude that was similar to Moko. Trust me, i've read enough posts about STARS in the past forum, mind you.
You come in like a big boss saying who says what and who does this? It's a freedom of speech. I don't know why you're hating on me Scar, i had nothing against you. But now i do.

As for Sponge, I saw with my own eyes that he made a thread of him quitting in the private section. Don't think i'm dumb and blind. If he changed his mind, then fine be it. You don't have to bash shit on me.

You say my reason for leaving was i hated the new version, now i'm coming back? That's cause Silverwing PMEd me on Xfire saying he was editing the current version and wanted me to test it on the new one RC6. I told him i would not play the new siege until something was fixed.
It's nice to see you judging others before you open your mouth isn't it?

You say nothing has changed? Are you blind? New members? New siege? Old members/Players quitting?

Also, what did i do to piss people off? and you're telling me to quit to further aggravate things? You're funny Scar, real funny.
Quit what? Quit ut?/siege? wtf are you talking about? and Mutual understanding? Really? You're telling that to me? You're a comedian. How about you have some mutual understanding for me, JD and the rest that quit uK?

Scar, maybe someday, you'll realize the difference between the past and the future of uK. It might not be noticable, but you'll see. I'm not saying uK is going to burn in hell or any of that negativity. Just saying you will be losing more of what you've once had on your server.
Right now everyone is angry and dramatic. I won't go any further than this.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UVPacgpIQLc/TJ6NohCxmEI/AAAAAAAACSI/wUqUNojQNPI/s1600/no-more-tears.jpg
You might need some.

P.S If you want to PM me about this issue instead of this thread, go right ahead.
I'll be more than happy to talk with you.

Moko
05-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Can I say please that I just yelled Holy God about 3 or 4 times just now after reading that?
Calm down Jelly Cream, you're cream is gonna curdle.

JD seems a little vengeful I'm not gonna lie to you.
The rest of you pretty much look like you just wanted to form a new clan.

I don't think Sam was trying to be a jerk, STARS left a soft spot in everyone's heart that knew her. ( can tell by how fast he jumped on that)
I think people just want her to not be mentioned and left in peace.
Though you were talking about her in a positive light, I think Sam doesn't want anyone to say there could be another her.

For everyone to know:

I'm not here to replace STARS, and I know I'm not STARS.
I'm unable nor do I want to take her place.
If I seem like I'm moving too far in to that territory tell me and I'll back off.
I never knew her and that saddens me.

But I do accept the compliment that was meant by B|iss.

Now now boys, I just cleaned the house go out side and fight. =P

SAM
05-25-2011, 03:54 AM
You know why it matters Bliss? Because she was a close friend. I knew her pretty well. In fact, I had known of her condition before even some of her real life friends knew.

I say nothing has changed in terms of what uK stood for and continues stands for. Old members, people who leave or quit do not make this place what it is about. With everything, the vibe of the place is channeled through people "above"

With regards to the latter of your post, I don't need to sit here specifying every small thing. "Revenge clan" as how JD put it is enough to get anyone's backsides up ;)

|uK|Anthrax
05-25-2011, 05:11 AM
Even if it creates a clan revenge, what harm can it do?

Awwww Anthrax, if anyone picks on you cause you're Brazillian they need to look in the mirror and see that's not nice.
You're a nice guy, lots of people like you! :D

Who is TIRIRICA? O.O

Thanks moko, tiririca is a Brazilian player who went through chronox and made ​​a mess on the server.

Moko
05-25-2011, 06:38 AM
Even if it creates a clan revenge, what harm can it do?

Thanks moko, tiririca is a Brazilian player who went through chronox and made a mess on the server.

Np. =)
AH that's the guy who now owes me about 500 RU plus interest for removing my conts!!! >.>"
He's nice. "<.<
That answers it, thank you. xD

Cent
05-25-2011, 06:51 AM
I would just like to inform everyone that I stopped wearing clothes while playing UT or anything else for that matter. Please leave Grimpeeper alone

Thanks, Cent

JD
05-27-2011, 02:16 AM
why the hell am i still being included in this post? moko you have no idea what happened so please do not include my name in any of your posts. If i was vengeful i would be posting irc logs that i have of various uK members mistreating other people to add further evidence on why i left the clan. now moko do not mention my name again.

scar, i left the issue because i thought that you would grow up but it looks like you cant..... THIS IS NOT A REVENGE CLAN, i made a clan with people i enjoy playing with get that through your head, i do not know how many ways i can say that, but its getting ridiculous. you honestly seem to have a problem with every person that left uK recently, you say you would let them go and do their own thing but it doesnt look like you can.

Moko
05-27-2011, 02:36 AM
why the hell am i still being included in this post? moko you have no idea what happened so please do not include my name in any of your posts. If i was vengeful i would be posting irc logs that i have of various uK members mistreating other people to add further evidence on why i left the clan. now moko do not mention my name again.

THIS IS NOT A REVENGE CLAN,

Now now sweet guy, no need to get all in a tizzy.

I was in TS when you were naming the clan and making the website I know very well what you were doing.
Every word about another clan was uK and uK ONLY, about how y'all wree gonna kick their A** and ya'll were the best that ever lived and uK S**ks, as well as trying to make a trainee turn to you guys.
Not [R] or anyother.
If that's not vengful I don't know what is.
But whatever, and don't belittle me like I'm 2 thank you very much, I have intellegence.

Maybe the vengence is gone but I was talking to GrimReaper about this and I called a revenge clan and he didn't denouce that title, so either he's the one with vengence (I highly doubt that) or that's what this is.

I realize they left wounds but if they did that so badly I don't see why you'd stay at all, I guess friendship tops all sometimes, I understand that, I'm doing the same somewhere else. lol

And regardless I still like you, if you choose to hate me that's your choice, I hope you don't.
I'm not on uK's side in this I'm just pointing out that I see a bad turn about to happen.

If you trash talk the people that you said hurt you, why go down to their level and hurt them back?
I'd say go above that.
And before you say that's dumb, I want you to know it's possable I do it all the time.

Notice I didn't say your name once just to make you happy. =D

Have Fun with uA anyway, I hope I'm wrong about it all, and keep your tizzy fits to yourself. =P

<|Pius|>
05-27-2011, 02:41 AM
To be completely honest, I don't think anyone in [-uA-] has a grudge against |uK| and if they do, they know to keep it to themselves and not drag the clan into it. I did not leave CoD| for a bunch of bullshit and I know |U$A| did not end for a bunch of bullshit either. We came to play as friends, with friends. So let's be friends. This shit ends now, it's time to grow up everyone.

|uK|Shiva
05-27-2011, 02:42 AM
I just fail to see... how uK sucks in all this.
I see more drama coming. Stay tuned munchkins!

Moko
05-27-2011, 02:48 AM
I just fail to see... how uK sucks in all this.
I see more drama coming. Stay tuned munchkins!

Shivaaaaaaaaaaa you and me are in tune!
LOL@munchkins!

My cousin called me that when I was little, I was his little munchkin. lol

Ah you did leave CoD I was wondering what happened with that.
As long as they keep it to themselves I'm happy, I tbh am not gonna listen to it.
Not that what I'm doing matters just sayen I don't need a downbeat attitude when I'm playing a game.

I'm with Pius, we're playing with friends shush it, be classy and play the game!

P.S. I'm still laughing @ munchkins. xD

|uK|Shiva
05-27-2011, 02:54 AM
Is anyone interested in putting down the chronology of events? I would like to see the interesting picture it might present. I dont think we see the complete picture and the context yet.

Moko
05-27-2011, 02:56 AM
Is anyone interested in putting down the chronology of events? I would like to see the interesting picture it might present. I dont think we see the complete picture and the context yet.

Do you mean like a graph/Timeline of what's been going on?
I can't really do it cause I don't know what's going on in the uK section. lol
But if you want my side I'll give you what ever I can. xd

<|Pius|>
05-27-2011, 02:57 AM
Why you still diggin Shiva? How come we can't just get on with our little lives and deal with whats done, because it's done and bringing up a chronological picture would do nothing but cause more drama and more bullshit. Just let it go man...

Sakura
05-27-2011, 04:34 AM
If I was JD id be pretty fucking pissed off. 1. Who doesn't say let's kick their asses? I say that in clan matches? Well did in R anyways. There's nothing wrong with kicking ass and winning. 2. He said its not a revenge clan stop putting it on him. 3. I think you need to drop your weapons and have a nice handshake for truce. The game is supposed to be fun I don't think people should be overwhelmed or angry. I disagree with the timeline that will just start another flame topic, its not a good idea for ending this.

Moko
05-27-2011, 04:39 AM
Saying it out of fun and saying it out of malice are to different things...But I digress.
But whateves let this topic die now every1...Thank you. :o

Sakura
05-27-2011, 04:47 AM
I kick ass they kick ass you kick ass let's go play ut and kick everyones ass because I don't give a shit that JD said he was going to kick ass and nobody should get mad over that.

|uK|Chronox
05-27-2011, 04:52 AM
Can i close this topic ? :)

I like being pwned, i have fun and i get better :D

<|Pius|>
05-27-2011, 05:01 AM
PLZ Chronox, CLOSE

Sakura
05-27-2011, 05:02 AM
This topic makes me mad