PDA

View Full Version : Greatest lineup to win a siege league

Moskva
01-06-2016, 03:22 PM
So this is an exercise for fun more than anything (yes im bored at work)
Rank this 5 teams to know who do YOU think, has the best lineup among all the winners (going to include the 6th man to know their depth as well)

MLSG I Exploit You: Blaze, Raildemon, Relentless, Damage, Convict, Darkangel
MLSG II JukeBox: Kron, Freeze, Dem, Snorlack, Sheepy, Dewsick (glooz was big though)
MLSG III The DreamDrunk Monkeys: Cella, mal, Dem, Dangerboy, eve, Sovvie
GU.Siege Fueled by Rage: Convict, SilverWing, Shiva, Uchiha, Krikor, Glooz (monk was huge)
IST Sternritter: Moskva, Chiseller, Krikor, Rays, n0b, DisneyDemi

Banny
01-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Fueled by Rage.
Sternritter
JukeBox
Exploit you
The DreamDrunk monkeys

Cella_V2
01-06-2016, 04:00 PM
1. Fueled by Rage (overall stacked, not sure about the brain)
2. Jukebox (Freeze factor eh)
3. Sternritter
4. Exploit you
5. The Dreamdrunk Monkeys (Just smart players)

Puskis
01-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Where is Kermit. He's the real mvp

Higor
01-06-2016, 04:44 PM
MLSG II JukeBox: Kron, Freeze, Dem, Snorlack, Sheepy, Dewsick (glooz was big though)
Freeze adding meaning to the word 'carry'.

'Zac
01-06-2016, 04:57 PM
who needs 5 players when im on teh team////

Moskva
01-06-2016, 08:44 PM
First off, to prove there's no bias, can tell you all 4 teams eliminated my ass at some point (eY in semis, JB and TDM in finals and HULK in the last round of regular season)

Fueled by Rage: This team despite having Shiva's corpse played at a surreal level, their top 4 was nasty and if Shiva missed a match they had 2 options, a sneaky fucka like Glooz or a sharpshooter like Monk. Crazy.

Sternritter: You might think it's homerism, but not only we had good individual talent, but also our chemistry as a team was really high, we were versatile enough to cover any absences, shout out to my SR homeboys.

The DreamDrunk Monkeys: Now I get what you might be thinking, why are they this high?, to be honest I was conflicted ranking these 3 teams, because their styles are so damn different, it's hard to gauge. But I can say this though, this was Dangerboy's breakout season, mal and eve went ballistic in terms of shooting and Dem & Cella were legit partners for DB on offense, their synergy was awesome, they played to their strengths and striked you when you least expect it, however, if you do a face to face between this team compared to the rest they're probable in disadvantage (back then Cella didn't frag like he does now), but then again, they won a league against all odds as well, can't count them out.

JukeBox: With all due respect to the professor Freeze for the low rating, there's a big reason why they're down here, without Freeze this team barely reaches playoffs. He was the mastermind behind this colossus, granted Kron was the heart and soul of the team, but without the tactics, the game-changing abilities of the prof, all this team does is shoot, shoot, shoot and get screwed by a tele, though Sheepy is a smart shooter and his positioning is elite (can't say the same about snorlack who suicides when he runs out of sniper ammo). Their teamwork was legit though and they were a well oiled machine

Exploit You: Not gonna take anything from them, but aside from Blaze, most of them were rusty or didn't get to their A-game yet (Convict had just started playing siege), their potential when playing at their individual peak sounds scary, but that wasn't the case and their dependency on Convict creating something for the team or Blaze beasting his way into the base is the reason why I think those 2 carried more than Freeze for example.

|uK|Rays
01-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Just realized Dem and Krikor both had repeat championships, damn son.

I won't talk about SR much cause I lived that life, but JukeBox was my favorite to see in action. Kron/Freeze on offense was a thing of beauty.

Also mal/eve played very well and Dangerboy decided he was good all of a sudden, very surprising team, I shouldn't have gone easy on them in the finals :^).

I don't remember Fueled By Rage much cause I wasn't around much for that season, but with that lineup I can see them rolling over any team. Strong team for sure.

Season 1 finals were whack and Exploit You would've been a pushover without Blaze. Convict definitely stood out in their team but he hadn't learned siege completely yet.

Would like to see JB vs eY rematch & SR vs DDM rematch, I don't have a pc to play on anymore though ;__;

Krikor
01-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Lol Rays it could've been 3 if I actually played for TDM, they threw me out cuz I told cella i didnt want to play a game which is understandable what he did

teddy
01-15-2016, 08:48 PM
BOA with me on offense (190).

Cella_V2
01-16-2016, 12:01 PM
BoA was pretty bad. Id rate 2mp over that shit

audiosonic
01-16-2016, 10:04 PM
The http://2ndrun.tv/images/jtv_emotes/pjsalt.png in me just can't comment on this thread with the way MLSG I and III went

kron
08-05-2016, 06:03 AM
Im back bitches.
jB obviously best. masterful execution with minimal "talent". Like USA miracle on ice team.

audiosonic
08-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Always nice to have an unbiased opinion around, good choice.

Shiro
08-05-2016, 01:31 PM
KRRRRRROOOOOONNNNNN *-*