WTF? Who moved my thread to some place I have no permission to reply to it? [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Who moved my thread to some place I have no permission to reply to it?

AS~Chinpo
01-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Whoever moved the thread is also a cunt. Instead of banning a fucking botter, you twat waffling asswipes have to attack me. Fuck off.

|uK|fleecey
01-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Whoever moved the thread is also a cunt. Instead of banning a fucking botter, you twat waffling asswipes have to attack me. Fuck off.

Thanks for your kind words, I moved it for mods/admins.

Imo I don't know why they turned everything against you when it's not about you, however, thread is moved but case isn't closed. Thanks for reporting in.

AS~Chinpo
01-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Thanks for your kind words, I moved it for mods/admins.

Imo I don't know why they turned everything against you when it's not about you, however, thread is moved but case isn't closed. Thanks for reporting in.

FNX 600 ping... 70% eff for 2 maps.. going rampage... Should be case closed. Should be left public in my opinion. Cheaters need to be outed very publicly.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-09-2016, 10:24 PM
You have such good manners chinpo, I applaud you.

AS~Chinpo
01-10-2016, 12:45 AM

I don't know if I wasn't clear enough.. But, I couldn't give a shit what you think of me or my manners you fucking taint stain.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit balls dude... I hope you used a script to dislike all of my posts. 105 dislikes in the last 30 minutes or so. You really are a fucktard aren't you?

UT-Sniper-SJA94 clicked Dislikes for your post:

Seriously I think you are obviously fucked in the head. I dont' mean to be rude, but are you possibly disabled and in a chair of some sort unable to move your legs? Do you maybe look like the kid in the Cher movie with the fucked up face? I'm sort of feeling bad for you now.. Get some help.

Seriously this dude sat and unliked every single post I've ever made on this forum. Something wrong with you dude.

SAM
01-10-2016, 04:09 AM
AS~Chinpo

We are actually discussing the thread in the mod section purely because there are a set of actions that should / could be taken. We will be investigating this closely and the dialogue between mods is much better had without the unnecessary posts of non mod team. Thanks for the report.

We are also discussing the automatic trollface you receive from certain members and coming to a decision about how to tackle the matter. I mean, there should be no reason why this happens to you, simply because you ran a gamserver company.

skaarj_dulog
01-10-2016, 08:13 AM
Whoever moved the thread is also a cunt.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha dude, you really have some head/brain issues :D

AS~Chinpo
01-10-2016, 09:17 AM
AS~Chinpo

We are actually discussing the thread in the mod section purely because there are a set of actions that should / could be taken. We will be investigating this closely and the dialogue between mods is much better had without the unnecessary posts of non mod team. Thanks for the report.

We are also discussing the automatic trollface you receive from certain members and coming to a decision about how to tackle the matter. I mean, there should be no reason why this happens to you, simply because you ran a gamserver company.

Thank you. It is rather frustrating. I posted demos as I was asked to in the past, but knew Id get attacked by the same 2 or 3 that seem to be obsessed with me.

|uK|Nordog
01-10-2016, 09:22 AM
I understand you chinpo, but you have to stop adding fuel to the fire. Its fine for you to insult others, but for them to reply back its suddenly an attack on you? But yes, it was grotesque yesterday.

AS~Chinpo
01-10-2016, 12:10 PM

I've added you to my ignore list as well. Enjoy disliking all my posts that I'll never see you do now. Thanks.

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm done with this game. Just had to sit through fucking 6 maps of nw, at 15 minutes a map plus voting time. To play ONE fucking map of fucking combo, and fucking FNX is in there botting ruining the map. I showed you he was fucking botting, and you still won't ban him. Server is ruined. I'm fucking done playing there, and probably UT99. chase off the guy with 20 years playing the fucking game, to allow some botter, and NW bullshit to be voted every map. Someone lowered the fucking voting limit again for NW. This is bullshit. the server name says in the description INSTA COMBO and I can't ever come in and just play a game without being fucking hassled by assholes, botted on, or stuck playing a game style I have no urge to play. Fucking put NW somewhere else. Get rid of fucking FNX and ban him. I'm just really about fucking done. All I want to do is enter the server and play 5 or 6 Insta maps when I have time to play, without being botted on by obvious botters. The server lags when he and toad come in so bad you can't play. I have a fucking 25 ping most games, and the server turns to chop. It does that when people are using an exploit. You have a botter playing, you don't give a shit. I'm not the first one to fucking tell you this, yet he still is there. Day after day ruining maps. Fuck this.

CoD|JIgSaW
01-23-2016, 03:26 PM
good

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 03:28 PM
good Fuck off you shit talking ass eater.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-23-2016, 03:46 PM
If you constantly act like a prat, people will treat you like shit.
If you pest people all the time they are going to do it back.
If you constantly make things up, people will take the piss out of you.
If you sabotage games people are going to lame you back.
If you clame expertise on things, but clearly dont people are going to take the piss iut of you.

No one is going to miss you, or even care.

Skarn
01-23-2016, 03:49 PM
chase off the guy with 20 years playing the fucking game

The game's only been out for 16 years.

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 03:57 PM
In order to play an Insta map, all the insta people have to pick whatever insta map has the highest votes, so we dont' get stuck with NW. Which means still end up often playing shitty insta maps on top of it, just to avoid nw. So instead of voting for the best map, the vote ends up trying to just keep Insta as the game style.. It did not used to be this way.

- - - Updated - - -

The game's only been out for 16 years.

Nov of 99. The early Unreal was out in 98. The better fucking part of 20 years.

uranus
01-23-2016, 03:58 PM
So far this afternoon, 1 NW 4 combo-insta for me

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 04:00 PM
If you constantly act like a prat, people will treat you like shit.
If you pest people all the time they are going to do it back.
If you constantly make things up, people will take the piss out of you.
If you sabotage games people are going to lame you back.
If you clame expertise on things, but clearly dont people are going to take the piss iut of you.

No one is going to miss you, or even care.

I don't make up shit, and I've proved my history with this game. Fuck off.

CoD|JIgSaW
01-23-2016, 04:00 PM
why don't you just go and play on the insta servers you idiot ? Oh wait, you can only get like 30 frags per map by making some standing combos .:trollpanda

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 04:02 PM
why don't you just go and play on the insta servers you idiot ? Oh wait, you can only get like 30 frags per map by making some standing combos .:trollpanda

Why not put NW on the insta server? I don't want to play Insta, if I did, I'd fucking play insta.. Jesus fuck.. Standing combos? I don't fucking stand and shoot in corners at spawn points you asshole. I have high scores most every map cause I play CTF the way it is supposed to be played.

skaarj_dulog
01-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Just had to sit through fucking 6 maps of nw, at 15 minutes a map plus voting time.
If nw gets voted and wins vote, means most of ppl on the server wants to play it (yeah i'm captain obvious)

The server lags when he and toad come in so bad you can't play.
Doesnt lags for me. Must be you have a Potato PC
http://i.imgur.com/0S5spVm.jpg

It did not used to be this way.
Get ur own server, play there, ban ppl who u think are botters and etc.
NW shouldn't be removed (or vote point decreased) just because such retard like you chimpo.
U can't eveb play combo normally. Just keep calling everyone a botter, or blame people with ping higher than 150 that cuz of them server lags. R u serious? ..

I'm just really about fucking done.
Bye bye

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 04:09 PM
Why even have an Insta combo server if it is being over taken by botters and normal weapons players? Why have insta servers? Why not just have normal weapons only? Because EVERYONE should love the noob demo style of game play right? So stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

If nw gets voted and wins vote, means most of ppl on the server wants to play it (yeah i'm captain obvious)

Doesnt lags for me. Must be you have a Potato PC
http://i.imgur.com/0S5spVm.jpg

Get ur own server, play there, ban ppl who u think are botters and etc.
NW shouldn't be removed (or vote point decreased) just because such retard like you chimpo.
U can't eveb play combo normally. Just keep calling everyone a botter, or blame people with ping higher than 150 that cuz of them server lags. R u serious? ..

Bye bye

Yes, the server lags more when it is having issue feeding the data to and from high lagging players. Newnet corrects by slimming down the size of the data stream, that doesn't eliminate the lag people over 250 pinging cause when there are 7 of them playing on the server. You've no idea what you are talking about.

skaarj_dulog
01-23-2016, 04:20 PM
Newnet corrects by slimming down the size of the data stream, that doesn't eliminate the lag people over 250 pinging cause when there are 7 of them playing on the server. You've no idea what you are talking about.
Dude, i am playing on that server, with all this toads and other highpingers. and i have NO lags at all, no warpings, nothing, not even high pingers warping for me. It must be issues on your side, ur UT or ur ISP, not UT server. WHy no one lese having such issues?

paul
01-23-2016, 04:23 PM
How does one order a potatoe pc??? shit looks good, once it stops working you can just bake it and put some cheese on top.

|uK|Nordog
01-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Best part with a potatoe pc, is that you can use it to find a good recepie on baking potatoes. Using the victim as a tool to get the murder done, I like it!

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 05:26 PM
To disable newnet for players lower than like 80 to 100 ping. type newnetcode 0 in the console. SO SO SO SO SO much fucking better. NO soup, and botters cant seem to hit me every time I spawn.

No jst I didn't fucking make it up. https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5067

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, i am playing on that server, with all this toads and other highpingers. and i have NO lags at all, no warpings, nothing, not even high pingers warping for me. It must be issues on your side, ur UT or ur ISP, not UT server. WHy no one lese having such issues?

Because you have high ping. Netnet sucks I found out after researching for people with sub 100 and sub 80 pings. Disabled newnet and it is WAY WAY WAY smoother. Feels like I've been playing with lead weights on my ankles for all this time on that server. SO much better. Now fix NW. The bot was hardly hitting me at all after doing that.

SAM
01-23-2016, 05:31 PM
Great job @AS~Chinpo (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?5638-AS-Chinpo)

I'm sure the bot is very sophisticated. It knows when you have NN activated and therefore you are easier to hit.

I just saw how isolated your play fashion is. NW just won with 1.5 votes. You voted for a combo map. Another guy voted for a different map.

Instead of being dumb and realising that NW will win, and voting for the map the other guy voted, you chose to stick to your vote. Therefore, you had 4 votes. Two separate Combo votes vs 1.5 NW votes. Guess what wins? NW.

Learn to vote collaboratively. Maybe you will see more combo maps played.

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 05:43 PM

I'm sure the bot is very sophisticated. It knows when you have NN activated and therefore you are easier to hit.

I just saw how isolated your play fashion is. NW just won with 1.5 votes. You voted for a combo map. Another guy voted for a different map.

Instead of being dumb and realising that NW will win, and voting for the map the other guy voted, you chose to stick to your vote. Therefore, you had 4 votes. Two separate Combo votes vs 1.5 NW votes. Guess what wins? NW.

Read my post above where I just said that. I was messing around in the console trying to check some things. I was testing game play, not trying for a high score. Yes that is part of my point, now instead of voting for the best Combo map, we have to vote for the game style we want. So instead of getting good Combo maps, we have to settle for A combo map.

And yes because of how bots work it can be exploiting the newnet code, and since I'm bypassing newnet, the bot cant predict where I'll be like it does for those not bypassing it. I put a link above to where it is discussed on the ut99.org forums.

https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5067

- - - Updated - - -

From the other forums..

" Wises » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:12 am

yes ive noticed some problems as well.. similar issues to yourself..

have you tried this.. on loe pinging servers.. with newnet..

console > newnetcode 0

which turns it off.. apparently

perhaps timtim should have an auto-disable feature for pings <=50ms or something.

also.. the hitsounds .. which by default are annoying.. i actually used other hitsounds which overlaid the default ones.. until tim fixed/added the ability to.. change between 3 types.. of which i still prefer the dfault pure ones.. :)

console > hitsounds 1

the sniper being slow to fire .. and the mini very loe powered now..

finally the inability to clean up.. dead corpses.. makes it seem less unreal... then the original.

however lets consider that newnet is... made by/for competative players.. not average joe monsterhunt .. or dm 1000 decals..

it is designed to allow skilled players to be able to compete over continents without noticable lag.

btw the australian server you are refferring to is actually in south east asia.. or Singapore to be exact.

it is also one of those azura servers that i posted about sometime ago"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya, I didn't see the switched team corpses laying all about. lol

SAM
01-23-2016, 06:01 PM
it is designed to allow skilled players to be able to compete over continents without noticable lag.

Therefore you are easier to hit. Stop moving like a noob

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-23-2016, 06:14 PM
Don't bother with him SAM he's the definition of the the word retard.

I'm not joking take a look for yourself:
http://i.imgur.com/1BdNezF.png (http://i.imgur.com/1BdNezF.png)

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 06:52 PM
Therefore you are easier to hit. Stop moving like a noob

Read the whole thing, not that one line, that meant for high ping player to compete better. Newnet feels like ass for me at 20 to 40 ping. As long as my ping doesn't go over 90 it felt really good. Still adjusting, but I can move again without stutter and lag, and the grapple does get all jerky when it pulls you. Nice and smooth. Regardless it says right there that low ping players should disable it for better play.

- - - Updated - - -

Do me a favor. Next time FNX or TOAD are playing, if you have access to your real time server data look at cpu usage when they are playing. Watch when they leave. I guarantee the cpu will be seeing spikes WAY more often when they are in there. There is a reason for that.. If you don't have access you should. Or ask the provider for access, but you should have a page to view cpu usage, bandwidth usage, and memory usage. You'll see a spike on both ram and cpu while they are in there. Shouldn't be hard to disprove me there. Watch when the leave how it drops back down. You can do this by kicking them from the server for a minute and you'll see it drop right off.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-23-2016, 07:15 PM
You couldn't be more fake when SAM is in the server, it was sickening watching you, I've seen brown nosers before, but damn you take the biscuit. It was like watching someone mouth off how they are going to beat someone up, but when that person is there they are kissing their ass.

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 07:49 PM
You couldn't be more fake when SAM is in the server, it was sickening watching you, I've seen brown nosers before, but damn you take the biscuit. It was like watching someone mouth off how they are going to beat someone up, but when that person is there they are kissing their ass.

Wtf are you talking about? I was able to play a insta combo ctf map, without having people spam the chat about me, without having a botter on the server, and the server was feeling smooth for me. So I ACTUALLY got to fucking play a map without being bothered and have an actual decent map.. And that is kissing ass? Jesus you are stupid. You're so stupid.

OBVIOUSLY I'm one to hold my tongue when there is an admin. I've never rattled off a string of FUCK you's to them, even right in this fucking thread.. right? Dumbass. Kissing ass? Rofl.. Playing the game correctly, backing up the flag carrier, making sure there is a flag for them to come back to. Paying attention to the flag.. What ALISAS were you playing under this time? So Nooper? The guy that didn't grab more than 1 flag over 3 maps? Even though you kept coming into our base and spawn killing? Ya seriously fuck off douche.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-23-2016, 08:50 PM
41 grabs in 4 games huh?
Not really 3 is it?
1 extra character on my name is aliasing?

I'm not going to cherry pick like a noob every game.

SAM
01-23-2016, 08:56 PM
UT-Sniper-SJA94

Last week I played as THE_UNBELIEVABLE_SAM and NOT_SAM.

Bet you didn't know it was me.

:trolldancenew:

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-23-2016, 09:00 PM
It makes me laugh how desperate he is to come up with something to cry about.

He doesn't even understand the difference of derping around not trying, walking in straight lines rabbit hopping, and dming.

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 09:20 PM
It makes me laugh how desperate he is to come up with something to cry about.

He doesn't even understand the difference of derping around not trying, walking in straight lines rabbit hopping, and dming.

Again you are an idiot. You grabbed ONE flag over 3 maps at least. I made note of it in the chat a bunch of times dipshit.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-23-2016, 09:58 PM
*rolls eyes*

I think im going to listen to the utstats, rather than a 40 year old baby.

AS~Chinpo
01-23-2016, 11:02 PM
*rolls eyes*

I think im going to listen to the utstats, rather than a 40 year old baby.

Flag taken ONE
http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=match&mid=126908

Isn't it funny the times in the past I've used stats to prove my case, you've had major issues with the validity of the records it keeps. Imagine. You played Thorns for the full map, were up near our flag half the game spawn killing, grabbed one flag..

skaarj_dulog
01-24-2016, 02:35 AM
Wtf are you talking about? I was able to play a insta combo ctf map, without having people spam the chat about me, without having a botter on the server, and the server was feeling smooth for me.

Why did you left the server then? We had some cool Combo games on some cool maps :trollpanda

And also, all of your flag grabs are waste and nosense, cuz u die instantly after you took the flag....thats helps team a lot yeah

SAM
01-24-2016, 04:32 AM
I noticed that too. We had a very good combo game on woot. Everyone must have been cheating on that map. Therefore he left.

|uK|Nordog
01-24-2016, 06:31 AM
Flag taken ONE

+1 to chinpo

SAM
01-24-2016, 06:43 AM
+1 to chinpo

Not vouching anyone's gameplay here. Do you really think the scores would have been 4-0 if @UT-Sniper-SJA94 (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?1551-UT-Sniper-SJA94) hadn't kept me from stomping on your team? Not saying I'm a great player or anything. I have moments of greatness and then I fade. But your team was mediocre without him doing what he did, which was stop us. Some games you just need that to keep things under control and he did that. It seems the balancer got this game right.

If you wanted to read the match report:

Red Team Lineup
<{w.$}>Skrj.
ch33rs
raptor
SAM
STASZEK
±~|»»+¦14K¦+««|~±¡

Blue Team Lineup
AS~Chinpo
elegy-cosmic_portal
Faraon
Kaio
MoiSeS
Nooper
}cL{EmeVip.pX7

Statistics
First Blood: AS~Chinpo
Red Team Belts:
Blue Team Belts:
Red Team Amps:
Blue Team Amps:

Match Report
A nice game of Capture the Flag took place this map with both teams trying hard to
get flags back but only occasionally succeeding.

Red Team however managed to succesfully cap more than Blue Team with big help from
SAM who capped 2.
STASZEK made it hard for the Blue Team defenders taking the flag a total of 14 times.
Not to say that the defence was bad at all, Nooper got 18 flag kills and this made
attacking hard work for Red Team.

Sealing off the base for Red Team was some nice defence including SAM who sealed
the base 0 times.
Covering the flag carrier for Red Team mostly was raptor with 9 covers.

Attacking in vain at the other end of the map was AS~Chinpo who managed to take
the Red Team flag 8 times, but unfortunately was unable to match the 4 caps made by
Red Team.
AS~Chinpo was also up against some heavy defence including SAM with 5 flag kills and
raptor with 1 flag kills.

Good game and congratulations Red Team.
Stats player of the map was SAM with 6.64942 stat points.
Well played both teams.

This report was created with UTStats from the following game:

Match report from Control:

[Red Team Lineup
ChingChingCamping
Faraon
Nooper
raptor
SAM
}cL{EmeVip.pX7

Blue Team Lineup
4U2NV
AS~Chinpo
burncycle12
elegy-cosmic_portal
HogsWild
Kaio
nkr!
oi
Tato
||sT||t3r4w4r3.//

Statistics
First Blood: nkr!
Red Team Belts:
Blue Team Belts:
Red Team Amps:
Blue Team Amps:

Match Report
A nice game of Capture the Flag took place this map with both teams trying hard to
get flags back but only occasionally succeeding.

Red Team however managed to succesfully cap more than Blue Team with big help from
SAM who capped 2.
SAM made it hard for the Blue Team defenders taking the flag a total of 7 times.
Not to say that the defence was bad at all, nkr! got 11 flag kills and this made
attacking hard work for Red Team.

Sealing off the base for Red Team was some nice defence including SAM who sealed
the base 0 times.
Covering the flag carrier for Red Team mostly was raptor with 4 covers.

Attacking in vain at the other end of the map was AS~Chinpo who managed to take
the Red Team flag 14 times, but unfortunately was unable to match the 3 caps made
by Red Team.
AS~Chinpo was also up against some heavy defence including SAM with 5 flag kills and
}cL{EmeVip.pX7 with 5 flag kills.

Good game and congratulations Red Team.
Stats player of the map was ||sT||t3r4w4r3.// with 32.1154 stat points.
Well played both teams.

This report was created with UTStats from the following game:
http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=match&mid=126905

SAM
01-24-2016, 06:50 AM
My main recommendation to you AS~Chinpo would be that you stop playing in isolation. You are always flying into the base alone. You have no support and as the report says, in vain, you die instantly on grab. This is the sole reason why I don't use the grapple and I push forwards with the team on foot instead.

|uK|Nordog
01-24-2016, 06:54 AM
I failed to see that raptor was playing. He is currently permbanned on instaservers for just dming all games, after several mods suggested that.
I guess he is the reason behind sjas few grabs, cause man raptor is the most boring guy out threre i think.

SAM
01-24-2016, 06:59 AM
He is currently permbanned on instaservers for just dming

Did you use the ban app or local server to ban him?

|uK|Nordog
01-24-2016, 06:59 AM
I used Tims app. its listed there as B ( that was the nick he aliased with )

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-24-2016, 07:01 AM
Flag taken ONE

Isn't it funny the times in the past I've used stats to prove my case, you've had major issues with the validity of the records it keeps. Imagine. You played Thorns for the full map, were up near our flag half the game spawn killing, grabbed one flag..
I hate to break it to you, if i was playing like you said, i would of had a lot more than 200 kills, i didnt dodge once that game, thats how interested i was in that game. Ive been closer to 300 -400 kills on the combo server on maps like that recently, playing but somehow laming ionly got 200 against a low frag power team.

SAM
01-24-2016, 07:13 AM
its listed there as B ( that was the nick he aliased with )

Updated, check GAP for new data.

|uK|Nordog
01-24-2016, 07:15 AM
Thanks :) Well i havent seen him around after last ban, so i did not know he changed his stuff to bypass the ban.

AS~Chinpo
01-24-2016, 07:53 AM
I noticed that too. We had a very good combo game on woot. Everyone must have been cheating on that map. Therefore he left.

Actually my ping shot to 1800. Thanks. I left to fix my connection. You guys seem to notice a lot, but miss a lot too. I believe I even said, shit my ping is fucked. Then left. Also I don't really enjoy woot, as it was the default map for like 2 years, and every time a bot came in and the server reset we'd end up on woot. Somtimes 3 woot maps in a row. Or it would reboot at the end of the woot and then go back to woot. I've made note of that on these forums if you'd like to read back through my posts. lol

- - - Updated - - -

My main recommendation to you AS~Chinpo would be that you stop playing in isolation. You are always flying into the base alone. You have no support and as the report says, in vain, you die instantly on grab. This is the sole reason why I don't use the grapple and I push forwards with the team on foot instead.

I've rarely played with you. And I actually was backing you up when you were running the flags. When I mirror you as you are running the flag I stay in front so I get hit instead of you. I don't isolate myself. I run flags. Sometimes grabbing a flag isn't necessarily just to cap. Often times grabbing the flag is to prevent them from capping. It only takes an extra 5 seconds sometimes to stop the flag runner from capping. Be as critical as you like. I don't care. I play a team game when I'm not being harassed, or botted on, or forced to play a gamestyle I didn't come on the server to play.

Funny how it always turns to me, and the "sins" of others on the server get ignored. No problem letting TOAD and FNX play though both are obvious botters that 1100 ping just barely affects their game play. ELEVEN HUNDRED PING. Still played game after game, and still get high eff and going on rampages.. But Chinpo, oh ... he used his grapple too much to rush down field and grab their flag before they cap, so lets put the fucking attention on that. Jesus fuck. This game is just bout dead for me.

Fnx
01-25-2016, 12:01 AM
you are bad, me too.
but not so much like you.
as simple as that.

SAM
01-31-2016, 06:38 PM
AS~Chinpo to answer some questions that went unanswered:

We don't run servers on behalf of others. Nor do we run or configure servers for people who "donate" them to us. Various reasons, some of which include we have a number of private ban methods which keep people off servers when we need along with various other admin tools and data sites which we do not need sabotaged or distributed openly.

If you'd like to help with the running costs here on a regular basis, you can contribute/donate a set amount via monthly subscription to the paypal email that is referenced within the donation section. It will automatically send the funds used to pay for the servers.

|uK|kenneth
02-01-2016, 02:39 PM
me and SAM on the same team is just rape

UT-Sniper-SJA94
02-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Spiderman and CHIMP vs misha and chinpo. Would be interesting to see.

|uK|Nordog
02-01-2016, 03:09 PM
I once witnessed wom are idi and die wildsau facing eachother, shooting around 30 shots at eachother, before they ran opposite directions .

uranus
02-01-2016, 03:28 PM
hilarious! I'm dying over here.

Chamberly
02-01-2016, 06:26 PM
I once witnessed wom are idi and die wildsau facing eachother, shooting around 30 shots at eachother, before they ran opposite directions .

OMG. Just send me demo so I'll upload it on youtube!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
02-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Faggot

Did you enjoy playing against Rapture?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/55308660.jpg

TimTim
02-01-2016, 07:16 PM

http://i.giphy.com/6t8gInXCh9RVm.gif

UNrealshots
02-02-2016, 12:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0bMU2Re.gif

|uK|Nordog
02-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Thats so evil man, so evil.

http://i.imgur.com/EsdXQtc.webm