Siege Public Server - and all other servers too.. [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Siege Public Server - and all other servers too..

.seVered.][
01-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Oddly, we have overlook ONE simple flaw in this quest for global domination of the Unreal market .... BALANCE.

If we would simply raise the maximum allowed players on the server to 24 (up 2 from 22 players now) .. then the 4 ways maps would all have even teams.

Higor
01-12-2016, 06:25 PM
There may be a possibility, stay tuned.

SAM
01-12-2016, 06:29 PM
World domination is on it's way.

Higor
01-12-2016, 07:03 PM
[;105982]If we would simply raise the maximum allowed players on the server to 24 (up 2 from 22 players now) .. then the 4 ways maps would all have even teams.
The infamous 3way maps bro.

24 / half-life3 = 8
BlackRiver the APE version.

.seVered.][
01-21-2016, 01:17 PM
My Dream has finally come to ...

fruition: noun fru·ition \frü-ˈi-shən\: : the state of being real or complete

We have 2 SIEGE PUBLIC SERVERS ... if only for a short time

Now we need to update the !SendTo Commands and have a Tier'ed Player rotator that will bump you down to the other server if your score goes ... 'errr' well you know ... too low... or if it's a full server.

|uK|Tomahawk
01-21-2016, 03:17 PM
[;106576']
Now we need to update the !SendTo Commands and have a Tier'ed Player rotator that will bump you down to the other server if your score goes ... 'errr' well you know ... too low... or if it's a full server.

That's evil but great ya old coot. xD EVILLLLLLLLLL!

.seVered.][
01-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Perhaps we could at least add the stats and the GameTracker for the second server (while its still active). Maybe run a beta trial to have a CLUSTER of these magnificent creatures. (servers)

- - - Updated - - -

That's evil but great ya old coot. xD EVILLLLLLLLLL!

LOL, wait .. coot >definately .. OLD? NOT EVEN CLOSE .. ok well close .. I got ONE year left .. THEN i will be OLD!

.seVered.][
01-25-2016, 11:31 AM
SAM ; @Bump ; what do you think about attempting to raise the roof (maximum player limit) to just 2 more players? so 4 way maps can be even teams...

SAM
01-25-2016, 11:33 AM
[;106884']SAM ; @Bump ; what do you think about attempting to raise the roof (maximum player limit) to just 2 more players? so 4 way maps can be even teams...

In contention for imminent server moves.

NJ.
01-31-2018, 01:11 PM
balance on 4 way dont work most of the time. Last month i see when it ends with 2 teams 1 team has 10 pl and the other 4.
!t make no diff

An other thing i notis is that some players can easily team change 2 yellow and green and me not? (for join example a weaker or left base without people)

|uK|fleecey
01-31-2018, 03:27 PM
balance on 4 way dont work most of the time. Last month i see when it ends with 2 teams 1 team has 10 pl and the other 4.
!t make no diff

An other thing i notis is that some players can easily team change 2 yellow and green and me not? (for join example a weaker or left base without people)

That problem should be fixed, the teams on 4way..

when one team goes out, you should type !play not !y or !g etc

people been warned for that in past.