PDA

View Full Version : normal weapon maps

SuperHex
01-17-2016, 08:21 PM
why does normal weapon maps only have a 0.6 value per vote? Because chinpo decided to call everyone a cheating cunt all of a sudden normal weapons value per vote goes down .4. I mean its fine it still wins over combo sometimes but still, getting kind of ridiculous.

SAM
01-17-2016, 08:24 PM
Not sure why anyone does anything around here anymore. A knee jerk reaction to three people complaining justifies changing everything for 100+ people.

PK+
01-17-2016, 08:52 PM
We reclaimed cz we don't got a server with combo only, blaze changed the map count. I think this can be 1:1 and make other server with other mods like SLV, jail break, bombing run, etc, with combo, so chimpo will reclaim again but not against nw but other mods.

It Would be great if we make a server with fun mods, like SLV :D

SuperHex
01-17-2016, 11:17 PM
i agree that would be cool. i think nw is getting more popular because of ut4 alpha. people play nw ctf and nw dm only in that game so when they come to ut99 they wanna play ctf with nw and the only active server with nwctf is combogib......sorry chinpo (not really)

kdawg232
01-18-2016, 07:06 AM
why does normal weapon maps only have a 0.6 value per vote? Because chinpo decided to call everyone a cheating cunt all of a sudden normal weapons value per vote goes down .4. I mean its fine it still wins over combo sometimes but still, getting kind of ridiculous.

I'm shocked with this as well. Because one whiny person, we change everything.

What they fail to realize that even with the vote in favor of Combo, weapons still get voted a ton. Meaning....wait for it....waiiiiiiit for it.....people ENJOY playing weapons! Wow. Crazy.

Also it's a little tiresome hearing that everyone cheats on the server. People just need to relax and realize their are others out there who are better than you.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-18-2016, 09:10 AM
I actually only set it to 0.7 per vote dont know who else has been messing around with the mapvote

skaarj_dulog
01-18-2016, 09:51 AM
Well i will surprise you, he calling everyone a "cunt" even on Combo maps.
If someone have ping over 150-200 he starts blaming them in lagging server. If this people (150-200 ping) takes flag, he start blaming them like this "you high ping cunt shouldnt even take flag! I cant hit you because of your ping" and blablabla
But none of this 150-200 ping guys warping or etc.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-18-2016, 10:21 AM
8/10 you only need one more vote to play weapons then combo, unless there is more than a few players playing.

He couldn't hit a barn door, let alone a player, you can stand still for 5 minutes, and he'll be spinning around, jumping into walls, falling off the map, and he still won't hit you. His movements in game are just retarded, you would expect it from someone who's never played a computer game to play like it.

He also said he likes open maps because you get spawn killed less???

SuperHex
01-19-2016, 03:50 PM
damn, scary how accurate this statement is. I asked him politely why he likes fragwhores so much and he responded the same way. This and picture perfect or whatever (same mapper vP) are open maps and are better because of less spawnkilling.......... then complained because of someone spawnkilling him... sigh i guess some things in the world dont make sense

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-19-2016, 04:43 PM
damn, scary how accurate this statement is. I asked him politely why he likes fragwhores so much and he responded the same way. This and picture perfect or whatever (same mapper vP) are open maps and are better because of less spawnkilling.......... then complained because of someone spawnkilling him... sigh i guess some things in the world dont make sense

I was kind of surprised when he said it, it just shows how little he knows, but he expects everyone to take his word on everything he says. I'm just confused how he even turns his computer on, let alone install a game on it.

SuperHex
01-20-2016, 12:58 PM
lol saw ur demo of him missing 7-8 shots on a point blank efc.. no wonder he calls everyone a cheater.. dude almost missed flag return too :/

kdawg232
01-21-2016, 07:18 AM
lol saw ur demo of him missing 7-8 shots on a point blank efc.. no wonder he calls everyone a cheater.. dude almost missed flag return too :/

Ok back to the original topic...everyone gets so distracted around here!!!

Why is the mapvote .6 for weapons?? Last night 3 people vote NW Bleak and 2 people vote AndAction....and the 2 vote wins. That's stupid. Server emptied because nobody wants to play a noob map like that so I went to go play Grapple Face (yes, that's even less noob than combo andaction!! lol grinsgrins)

skaarj_dulog
01-21-2016, 07:57 AM
Why is the mapvote .6 for weapons??
Wtf, it was 0.7 last time i played (few days ago)
0.6 for NW sucks....Blaze why did u changed it to 0.6?

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-21-2016, 01:16 PM
I actually only set it to 0.7 per vote dont know who else has been messing around with the mapvote

do you have complex reading comprehension? I set it to 0.7

now set to 0.75

SuperHex
01-22-2016, 02:12 AM
lololol.. and ty for taking the time to do that

evilgrins
01-23-2016, 01:56 AM
Normal?

What is this normal you speak of?

AS~Chinpo
01-24-2016, 05:51 PM
Then change the fucking name of the server to NORMAL weapons, not INSTA COMBO.. NW wasn't even on there for a year at least. There are NO other insta combo with grapple servers out there. There are other NW servers. I believe tim tim changed it to lower. Now it is back up. So in order to play an insta combo map.. on the fucking insta combo server, have to sit through 5 NW maps. If I wanted to play NW I'd go play NW on a fucking NW server. None of you NW fucks played NW on that server, because it wasn't there for a year..

- - - Updated - - -

And for those talking about me twitching and spinning at times.. I have fucking graves disease. Sometimes my hands twitch when I'm low on cannabis. If you have a problem with it, suck my fucking taint. Assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Server name in directory..

zp| | - = | C O M B O I N S T A G I B | = - combogib by www.unrealkillers.com

Do you fucking see NORMAL WEAPONS there?

SAM
01-24-2016, 06:15 PM
I'll give you a history lesson AS~Chinpo

The server was made in memory of the ND server. The ND server had combo and NW on it and it was extremely popular. I used to play on that server a lot.

When rob turned off the ND server (unannounced) and after months of following up and no response. I opened this server, an exact reflection of what the server was. This server has always had NW and always will. It was disabled for a few months. Not a year. People did play on it. I just didn't have the same amount of time I had when I started all these servers which you now find populated.

The combo players simply do not vote. And if they do, they don't vote collaboratively. Whereas the NW voters do vote in collaboration. Therefore their votes win. Stop being apes when it comes to voting.

It seems you really have some anger issues though. I doubt anybody cares about the multitude of diseases you carry. Maybe you should chill out some and stop banging that keyboard so much. There really is no need to use capital letters and profanity in your posts in order to project your point of view.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-24-2016, 06:48 PM
Then change the fucking name of the server to NORMAL weapons, not INSTA COMBO.. NW wasn't even on there for a year at least. There are NO other insta combo with grapple servers out there. There are other NW servers. I believe tim tim changed it to lower. Now it is back up. So in order to play an insta combo map.. on the fucking insta combo server, have to sit through 5 NW maps. If I wanted to play NW I'd go play NW on a fucking NW server. None of you NW fucks played NW on that server, because it wasn't there for a year..

Strangely enough, I remember there being NWCTF, and NWTDM on the combo server, only for a few month period there wasn't any weapons on the combo server, if your head wasn't so far up your arse you would of seen it, I recommend you get a glass stomach, you might be able to see better then, I would also get some breath mints, bet your breath smells like shit, because the amount of shit coming out of it is unreal.

uranus
01-24-2016, 06:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/joylYHK.png
http://i.imgur.com/Yt9KWqW.png
http://i.imgur.com/SKLcaOD.png

jus' sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

When rob turned off the ND server
Is that the "rob" that ran the High Speed Face server and reportedly finally succumbed to leukemia?

AS~Chinpo
01-24-2016, 07:13 PM
I'll give you a history lesson AS~Chinpo

The server was made in memory of the ND server. The ND server had combo and NW on it and it was extremely popular. I used to play on that server a lot.

When rob turned off the ND server (unannounced) and after months of following up and no response. I opened this server, an exact reflection of what the server was. This server has always had NW and always will. It was disabled for a few months. Not a year. People did play on it. I just didn't have the same amount of time I had when I started all these servers which you now find populated.

The combo players simply do not vote. And if they do, they don't vote collaboratively. Whereas the NW voters do vote in collaboration. Therefore their votes win. Stop being apes when it comes to voting.

It seems you really have some anger issues though. I doubt anybody cares about the multitude of diseases you carry. Maybe you should chill out some and stop banging that keyboard so much. There really is no need to use capital letters and profanity in your posts in order to project your point of view.

That isn't a good thing. I don't want to have to pick either nw or combo, I want to vote on the best combo map. Getting forced to pick a piss poor combo map or a shittier NW map isn't a great option. What does a year of your server per slot cost? I'll have money to piss away in a week or two here. I'll pay for a year in advance on a server. I'll let you guys admin it, but I would want admin control if I pay for a year. Combo only with grapple like it is now. CTF or DM. Keep the server how you have it now with both on. I'll pay for a combo only with same maps, and I'll add a bunch of maps. I'd want a 300 ping cap on it though. I can do one myself, but honestly I go 2 or 3 months without time for UT very often. I don't have the time to build a server up like I would want it, and I'd want some admins on hand. Also would have to have forced name change mod for people with no name coming in to play. Other than that it can be like it is. I'd also consider doing 2 diff game plays, one low g run and gun sniper, with slightly faster gameplay speed. There is only one low g sniper ctf server I ping good at, but whatever they have going on it is a choppy mess. I ping 20 there too, also their scope on their gun has a bug and you zoom in and the aim is way off holding it on a non moving target. Anyways you let me know. I don't mind paying to have something I want available, but I don't want a bunch of 300 + pingers on there.

Why don't one of you NW players do the same? If you love it so much, pay for a year in advance, and copy over the NW server alone. Anyone else going to pony up cash?

- - - Updated - - -

jus' sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

Is that the "rob" that ran the High Speed Face server and reportedly finally succumbed to leukemia?

Dude that is the name of the forum, not the name in the directory for UT..

- - - Updated - - -

jus' sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

OH and just saying. Does the first post say NORMAL WEAPONS? Anywhere? It says COMBO INSTAGIB server now active...

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-24-2016, 07:48 PM
Hey numbnuts! Look at this topic from Februray 2012:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?1709-NW-Map-List

uranus
01-24-2016, 08:07 PM
the name in the directory for UT
Are you referring to the in game "Unreal Tournament Server Browser" in Unreal Tournament 99?

It says COMBO INSTAGIB server now active.
I don't see where it says "server now active". Maybe I'm blind...?

jay2
01-24-2016, 09:28 PM
I agree with hex.

uranus
01-24-2016, 10:38 PM
I agree with jay who agrees with hex.

I'll pay for a year in advance on a server.
Finally! That sounds like a great idea. It might be interesting to see how a straight comboinstagib server works out on a new config and new ip.

I'll match any donation to keep the current combo/NW server like it is.

AS~Chinpo
01-24-2016, 11:08 PM
I agree with jay who agrees with hex.

Finally! That sounds like a great idea. It might be interesting to see how a straight comboinstagib server works out on a new config and new ip.

I'll match any donation to keep the current combo/NW server like it is.

There ya go. If they will go for it. Or just give me a server dump and Ill get it through same provider. That was bullshit tonight. 4 or 5 NW matches to play 1 combo map. Come on, that is bullshit. Finally getting used to the no newnet smooth play again, and have to piss around chasing guns. It is just bs, combo server may as well be gone right now.

Fnx
01-24-2016, 11:58 PM
it will be fun see how you keep getting angry I hope that ip

kdawg232
01-25-2016, 07:04 AM
There ya go. If they will go for it. Or just give me a server dump and Ill get it through same provider. That was bullshit tonight. 4 or 5 NW matches to play 1 combo map. Come on, that is bullshit. Finally getting used to the no newnet smooth play again, and have to piss around chasing guns. It is just bs, combo server may as well be gone right now.

There's a full time, 100% Combogib server out there. Not thru UK's servers but someone else runs them. They usually have a few people playing throughout the day. This server is what it is. Stop complaining and find other servers to play when this one is playing weapons. As simple as that. Or better yet, find something to do with your time other than play UT 24 hours a day when it gets voted weapons. Every time I play, which isn't too often, you are playing.

Also be grateful they changed the mapvote down to .7 from .9. I'm shocked they even did that for someone who complains all map and just sits when weapons get voted. How that's not a lifetime ban from Blond is beyond me.

AS~Chinpo
01-25-2016, 11:15 AM
There's a full time, 100% Combogib server out there. Not thru UK's servers but someone else runs them. They usually have a few people playing throughout the day. This server is what it is. Stop complaining and find other servers to play when this one is playing weapons. As simple as that. Or better yet, find something to do with your time other than play UT 24 hours a day when it gets voted weapons. Every time I play, which isn't too often, you are playing.

Also be grateful they changed the mapvote down to .7 from .9. I'm shocked they even did that for someone who complains all map and just sits when weapons get voted. How that's not a lifetime ban from Blond is beyond me.

I play on it, but I ping over 100, and it is rather choppy on there. I'm offering to pay for a year for a dedicated server, are you willing to pay for a dedicated NW server you enjoy it so much? I don't get to play that often actually. Part of my work is seasonal, so when it is 5 degrees out I tend to play UT to kill time. I work online as well and play during breaks. I don't know who you are, so you must use a diff name while playing. They had it lower than .7 it was .5 I believe for awhile, and it was allowing both game play to get more fairly played. I played 7 maps in a row last night, and 13 maps total of NW, to play 3 combo maps, 2 of which had people botting on.

It isn't fair to the people that have been there playing combo only matches for a long time.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-25-2016, 11:22 AM
According to utstats you played 4 weapon games and 16 combo games yesterday.

You really need to stop making stuff up.

skaarj_dulog
01-25-2016, 11:24 AM
1) If NW gets voted, he comes to forums and complain.
2) If Combo gets voted, and there is people with decent aim he still comes and complain about "botters".
3) If Combo gets voted and no so named "botters" (decent aim players), he complains about epople with ping over 200, blaming then of that they LAG the server.

Also, about it always was combo server only for long time blablabla
Its back to NW+COMBO now, deal with it! Or go find another server. Why the fuck should NW be removed or vote point decreased? Cuz of you? WHo da fuck u think u are dude?

P.s. SAM where is saCTF?

SAM
01-25-2016, 11:32 AM
saCTF was on another server.

skaarj_dulog
01-25-2016, 11:33 AM
saCTF was on another server.

Oh, so you will not add it on this one(combo+nw)?

SAM
01-25-2016, 11:34 AM
Probably not.

AS~Chinpo
01-25-2016, 06:27 PM
According to utstats you played 4 weapon games and 16 combo games yesterday.

You really need to stop making stuff up.
I went to spec, or left the server for some of the NW maps. So however you want to put it. I'm not playing combo if an NW map is on.

kdawg232
01-26-2016, 07:14 AM
I play on it, but I ping over 100, and it is rather choppy on there. I'm offering to pay for a year for a dedicated server, are you willing to pay for a dedicated NW server you enjoy it so much? I don't get to play that often actually. Part of my work is seasonal, so when it is 5 degrees out I tend to play UT to kill time. I work online as well and play during breaks. I don't know who you are, so you must use a diff name while playing. They had it lower than .7 it was .5 I believe for awhile, and it was allowing both game play to get more fairly played. I played 7 maps in a row last night, and 13 maps total of NW, to play 3 combo maps, 2 of which had people botting on.

It isn't fair to the people that have been there playing combo only matches for a long time.

Doesn't matter what I play as...but when I do join, all you do is complain. You accuse me of cheating every time and I'm not even that good so I can only imagine how much crap you're giving the guys with the great aim. Take a note from me, I don't have the best aim but I win almost all my matches cuz I play CTF at a strategic level vs. a lot of these guys just camp in one spot increasing their eff % but not working to win the game. It's a game, have fun. If you lose, you lose. Move on. 4 out of 20 games NW is a small %, be happy that you get to play combo lots! However I will continue to always vote weapons when I do play :)

AS~Chinpo
01-26-2016, 06:10 PM
Doesn't matter what I play as...but when I do join, all you do is complain. You accuse me of cheating every time and I'm not even that good so I can only imagine how much crap you're giving the guys with the great aim. Take a note from me, I don't have the best aim but I win almost all my matches cuz I play CTF at a strategic level vs. a lot of these guys just camp in one spot increasing their eff % but not working to win the game. It's a game, have fun. If you lose, you lose. Move on. 4 out of 20 games NW is a small %, be happy that you get to play combo lots! However I will continue to always vote weapons when I do play :)

AGAIN, no idea who the fuck you are. I score high often cause I do just that. I don't stand around trying to rack up frags. I try to play CTF. I haven't been able to go in and play a combo game for like 2 weeks without having to play a shit ton of fucking nw. I only accuse a few people of cheating, maybe you are hearing it from people aliasing as me? Like Looper is doing right now Using SS-Chinpo, and BS-Chinpo. Something clans used to ban people for back in the day. Now no one gives a shit and they let people born 4 years before the game came out run around botting and being dipshits.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-26-2016, 06:57 PM
I only accuse a few people of cheating

You need to look up the definition in the dictionary, even compared to the other Americans you call people bots a lot.

Interesting how you came out of your corner as soon as SAM came into the server. haha

Are you so cranky because you need someone to burp you?

SAM
01-26-2016, 07:00 PM
Like Looper is doing right now Using SS-Chinpo, and BS-Chinpo.

I didn't realise AS~ was a clan? How many members do you have?

SS~ nor BS~ is your clan tag though. Let's be real? We have had people play as |uK or |oK| strictly speaking not our tag therefore its kind of trivial to ban? It sounds like you have fans though?? One time I came into the server and there was 20 people with 'SAM' in there name. Should I have ban them all? Who has that screenshot??

AS~Chinpo
01-26-2016, 07:01 PM
You need to look up the definition in the dictionary, even compared to the other Americans you call people bots a lot.

Interesting how you came out of your corner as soon as SAM came into the server. haha

Are you so cranky because you need someone to burp you?

STOP ALIASING USING MY FUCKING NAME. You piece of shit. That is bullshit. Keep my name off your lips you zit faced small dicked virgin cunt.

SAM
01-26-2016, 07:02 PM
STOP ALIASING USING MY FUCKING NAME. You piece of shit. That is bullshit. Keep my name off your lips you zit faced small dicked virgin cunt.

Someone's mad.

AS~Chinpo
01-26-2016, 07:05 PM
I didn't realise AS~ was a clan? How many members do you have?

SS~ nor BS~ is your clan tag though. Let's be real? We have had people play as |uK or |oK| strictly speaking not our tag therefore its kind of trivial to ban? It sounds like you have fans though?? One time I came into the server and there was 20 people with 'SAM' in there name. Should I have ban them all? Who has that screenshot??

This was done on fucking purpose to harass. So you support that bullshit? Yes ALLIED SNIPERS has been a clan since a year after the fucking game came out. We still have members playing other games as well. 3 or 4 of us still use our clan tags. You encourage the absolute wrong behavior on these servers. Botting, shit talking, aliasing. Just whatever dude. I offered to pay for a Insta combo server a year in advance. Any of these other shitbags offering anything like that? Uranus said he'd do the same to cover the server staying the same.

Enjoy the demise of the game more and more as you chase away the long time veterans in support of the assholes that constantly try to start shit and harass. Me pointing out their harassment, isn't harassment..

SAM
01-26-2016, 07:08 PM
I'm not supporting harassment. I'm simply stating that no one actually aliased or used your clan tag. The only thing that could be trivially penalised would be the fact that your name was used. However, I do touch on that lightly and say trivially. Having said that though. You seem to be quite angry for the wrong reasons. Or at least it seems that way? Are you having trouble projecting yourself?

SAM
01-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Your offer to pay for a server is generous and I've been meaning to respond, thank you. We do not run servers externally. Nor do we run or build servers registered to other people. We have systems which we do not want getting out or compromised.

The only thing I find quite humerous is your reaction and choose of words in your posts. I can feel your rage bro.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-26-2016, 07:58 PM
Baby needs another feeding.

Moskva
01-26-2016, 08:42 PM
We have had people play as |uK or |oK| strictly speaking not our tag therefore its kind of trivial to ban?

http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=63943

mercy plis sam won't do again

uranus
01-26-2016, 08:46 PM
Isn't |oK| the Ordinary Killers clan? You know,... ordinary rather than UNREAL!!!1

The funny thing is the irony that this whole gigantic stink of a panty twist seems to have galvanized the NW community. The server is full in the evenings lately with specs waiting to play Normal Weapons. I'm even seeing more and more old skoolers come back to play. Also, I never hear any NW players claiming any sort of extraordinary privilege due to them by merit of the time they've spent playing the game. I rarely hear any of them complain about playing combo games either. When I do see a complaint about combo it's usually just the random disparaging comment on the noobicity of certain spammity maps like Denise or AndActionRevamp and the like. Combo still gets voted frequently, as well.

Personally, I'm very happy to see the change up rather than FragWhores and PicturePerfect combo constantly repeated over and over and over, ad nauseam. I can't stand those maps but still play sometimes unless I leave or spec.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-26-2016, 09:06 PM
Personally, I'm very happy to see the change up rather than FragWhores and PicturePerfect combo constantly repeated over and over and over, etc. I can't stand those maps but still play sometimes unless I leave or spec.

Those are the maps you don't get spawn killed on. (c) AS~Chinpo 2016